Operations in Affect

Operations in Affect

A Chapter by Sor
"

Ember's operations are put to use.

"
 Ember watched Terrence get ready for the Spring Ball. She was trying to keep him away from the ballroom.
 "Hey, Ter," she asked, "why does it take so long for people to get ready?"
 "Because," Terrence responded, "we want to look good."
 "You just want to look good?"
 "No, I never said that. We want to look good when we dance, yuh know."
 "Ohhh, I see. For the ladies! You want to look good for the ladies!"
 "Alright," Terrence laughed, "you caught us. We want to look good for the girls."
 Ember said with a coy smile: "'Cause you like them."
 "No... it's just... just... yes...and no...yes."
 Ember scratched her head. "So you do like them?"
 "Yes," Terrence replied reluctantly.
 "You want to go now?"
 "Sure. You've been keeping me back anyway. I was waiting 'til you let me go."
 Ember shown a beam up into the air when Terrence's back was turned. One came up in reply from the ballroom. Tinker Bell was ready.
 Before the two entered, Terrence stopped to talk to another friend of his. Ember did her green beam to the entrance while he was doing so.
 "They're coming!" Iridessa said to the others.
 When they entered, Ember started pushing Terrence to where the others were.
 "Why are you pushing me?" he asked.
 "'Cause," Ember replied, "I want to."
 "Yea, but you should have a good reason...oh my!" 
 Terrence saw Tinker Bell. Ember smiled satisfactorily.
 "Well," Terrence began, "Tink, do you..."
 "Yes, I do," Tinker Bell said. "I already knew what you were going to say."
 With that, Ember went to a branch and started doing her rainbow. Last minute change, she thought. I'll just only do my real rainbow. They will come up, because they'll want to say something about it to me.
 Within a minute or so, Ember saw Rosetta hold a Pansy up to her chin from the ground. My favorite flower, of course, she thought. Well, I guess this is the end of this story in my life. I wonder what other stories and adventures I'll have...

 


© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 29, 2013
Last Updated on July 29, 2013


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor