Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Hannie
"

Sonic and shadow belong to Sega. Sasha belongs to AkaiDahlia5 on deviant art Sara and Jake are mine!

"

While Blacked out I feel the wind on my cheeks as the mysterious person is running me.Next thing I know I hear my mom directing the person to my bed room.He lays me down on my bed. I wake up a little to my grandfather closing my shades.

 " She'll Just Have to go through with the change." My grandfather Shadow says Putting his arm around my mother, Sasha, who had tears straeming down her face.

 " will she be able to attend school any more?" My mother asks, Looking at him with glimmering eyes.

 " no. The sun light would harm her and even If It didn't she would be at risk of revealing herself." Shadow explained.

 " Huh? what are you guys talking abou-" I stop mid scentance and feel extreme pain pulsate through my body

 " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I scream In pain as a I twitch and writhe In pain. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I can feel My self crying becuse of pain. I feel my self getting weaker and weaker, until I finaly black out from the pain.

 

 " Hey, Sara, wake up" I hear a masculine voice say

 " mm" I grunt In tiredness roling on my side. I open my eyes to Jake,my crush from school, who had mysteriously stopped going to my school a few months ago. I get up and walk over to him but pause at my vanity. I look in the mirror and see that my pupils have become slits and my mouth contains sharp fangs.

 " wh-what the?" I see the room start to spin and my self starting to fall but I am caught by, none other than Jake. I feel my self blushing.I look up and see him looking down at me with a crooked smile, and I see his... Fangs.

 " your... a... too... and" I stutter half from shock and half from my crush.

 " y-yeah." he says, his ears flattening to his head and his and his face turning red. I smile at him. He picks me up and puts me on my bed. I scooch over and pat the spot next to me. He lays down, tucking an arm under his head and the other by his side. I grab his hand and hold it. He doesn't pull away but he blushes. I smile and feel my blush deepen

 " uh J-" I start to say but am cut off by Jakes next action. He flips around and I find him kneeling over me his legs spread over mine. His hands on my wrists, holding my arms to the bed. I can feel my cheeks turn bright red as I realise The pose we are in.

 " J-Jak-" I am cut off by what he does next. He bends down and I find his lips pressed to mine. All I hear is my muffled suprise squeak. Shocked I sit there for at least three minutes. I feel myself Wrap my arms around his waist and move my mouth Into a proper kiss, moving my lips intime to his. I feel his pale pink toung trace over my bottom lip and slip between my lips. I meet his tounge with mine. We part to breath and I see us both sweating.I look into his deep blue eyes and see them filled with love.

 " J-Jake..." I say, taking a finger and tracing his cheek, wiping away his sweat. He Gets off of me and we both get up. I see that the sun is no longer lighting up my shades and it is dark.

 " lets go for a walk." I say. I hold his hand and we walk down the stairs. I can hear faint breaths coming fom my moms room signifying she is asleep. I look into the kitchen o see my grandfathers, Sonic and Sadow, kissing.

 " uh..." I say. Sonic looks at me and pulls away, Placing a hand behind his head and blushing.

 " oh uh, hi Sara." He says.

 " Sara! I needed to give you somthing!" Shadow says, Turning twoards the fridge and pulls out a bottle of a crimson liquid. He walks foward and hands it to me.



© 2011 Hannie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

SONADOW! WHOOP WHOOP!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Omg, is it lube?! xD
Anyways, this is good but why does the main character always have to be a girl with a crush that ends up with her? /: The love is too fake, real life love is not like that. Anyways, I don't like the way you write romances, no offense. The story has promise. But you have a problem with repetition.

SONADOW! :'D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 27, 2011
Last Updated on October 27, 2011


Author

Hannie
Hannie

Wareham, MA



About
I love animals and writing poems and fiction stories. hope u all love my stories. more..

Writing
Shining Star Shining Star

A Book by Hannie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hannie


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hannie