Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Hannie

 I wake up to jake asleep on my chest. My legs feel a bit sticky and I have white stuff on my legs. Memorys from the night before flood back to me.

  Oh god NO! I think to my self Jake.... why? I feel tears run down my muzzle. He raped me..... but why. Jake wakes up, and looks up to see me crying and then down.

  " Oh no.... no no no no noooo!" He gets up and holds his hand to his face.I pull my knees to my chin and pull the covers over. He smacks his face with his own palm.

  " Jake.... what happened last night?" I ask.

  " Scar." her replies, Burrying his face in his hands.

  " S-Scar?" I say in dissbeleife.

  " H- He takes over me every once and a while..." Jake sighs. I Pull the blanket up over myself, wrapping it around me almost like a dress and I walk over to comfort him. I hug him tightly, and whisper " its okay " over and over.

  " No its not okay! I let my self get taken over and now you could be pregnant, and and-" His words were cut off by a bout of sobbing.

  " If I do end up being pregnant, I know we can be great parents! don't worry! " I nuzzle his neck, trying to comfort him, but it fails.

  " I'm S-so s-sorry!" He says between sobs. I tell him to lie down on the bed and rest while I go shower. He nods and just lies there. I walk out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom, where I dispose of my messy duvet and examine my body. I have a hicky on my collar bone above my left breast and i am bruised and scratched all over. I start the shower and get the water warm enough. I go in but the water hurts my scratches. I bathe quickly and hop out, only to take a towel and quickly dab the scratches.

  " ow, ow, ow, ow!" I say. man I didn't kvow his nails were so sharp. I sigh and pull on a clean pair of clothes. I find Jake currled up on my bed, asleep. Sighing i look at my window, only to see it illuminated by light.

  Well I guess a run is out of the question I think with a sigh. I Look in my vainty, only to see that my quills are all fluffed up. I brush them down and wait for jake to wake up.



© 2011 Hannie


Author's Note

Hannie
I thought it should happen sooner or later! Now don't complain to me about stuff not coming out fast enough, I wrote this at 12 AM!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 4, 2011


Author

Hannie
Hannie

Wareham, MA



About
I love animals and writing poems and fiction stories. hope u all love my stories. more..

Writing
Shining Star Shining Star

A Book by Hannie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hannie


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Hannie