Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hannie

 I take ahold of the bottle.

 " drink it." Is all that Shadow says. He looks at me with an Intense stare. I open the bottle and take a sip. The odd liquid tastes good, suprisingly.

 " drink the whole thing. Right now." Shadow says. I sigh and drink the bottle of... stuff... and hand it to him.

 " Good girl." he rubs my fur and puts the bottle in recycling. Sonic wraps his hand around his waist and kisses his cheek.

 " me and jake are going for a walk." I say, heading twoards the door with Jake in tow. We walk out the door and were greeted by moonlight. We walked down the path to the woods. I look at Jake, who is walking beside me. He is outlined be the moon light that is filtering through the trees. His head starts to turn twoards me and I turn and look foward.  I feel my cheeks burning as I remeber the event that had happened earlier. What had happened. Did he like me like I like him, or did he just... just GAH!

 " I dunno!" I yell to the sky and then Instantly wish I hadn't even opened my mouth. I clamp my hand over my mouth and feel my blush deepen as I feel Jakes eyes turn on me.

 " Uh... what don't you know?" He says.

 " uh... heh heh uh... Just thinking aloud!" I say. I mentally slap my self. Me and my stupid big mouth.

 " oh...Okay" he says, looking foward. we continue to walk but I stop abruptly.

 " what?" Jake asks. Then his ears prick up as he hears the swooshing noise too. The same noise I heard before my change.

 " well If it isn't a couple of high school sweet hearts." I hear a deep husky voice growl behind me and Jake. I freeze , and become rigid, Just like before.

 " Sara. Don't just stand there." I hear Jake say. I feel him grab my wrist. He scoops his arm underneath the back of my knee caps and scoops me up. I feel him to start running and weaving in and out of the trees in attempt to loes the vampire.

 " I think he's gone." I hear him pant. I twitch and " wake up" from my frozen state and I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel it heat up and I look up at his now very red muzzle. I feel my own muzzle heat up and I let go. He puts me down

 " eh heh " I giggle and Put my hand behind my back and the other behind my head like my grandpa Sonic does.

 " eh heh heh" Jake laughs nervously, His eyes glancing at me, looking away, and glancing at me again. I step foward, but trip over somthing. I tumble into Jake and fall ontop of him.

 " Oomph" He says as my body falls on top of him. I lay there for a second, stunned and disoriented. I Push my self up so my face is at least 4 inches away from his. I look into his eyes for two minutes, then we both look away blushing. I go to get up but somthing hits my back end. I realise this is not his knee.



© 2011 Hannie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on October 27, 2011
Last Updated on October 28, 2011


Author

Hannie
Hannie

Wareham, MA



About
I love animals and writing poems and fiction stories. hope u all love my stories. more..

Writing
Shining Star Shining Star

A Book by Hannie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hannie


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Hannie