Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Hannie
"

sorry for it coming out so short!

"

 I wake up in my bed, my head still throbbing painfully. Jake, standing at the side of my bed, right next to my mother and my grandfathers.

 "Sara!" My mother exclaimed running over and squeezing me tightly. Shadow instantly grabs her waist and pulls her off of me.

 "Sonic go get more blood from the refidgerator, Sara probably didn't get enough when I gave her the first bottle. Sonic swiftly menuvered his way out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. A few minutes later he popped back into my room with two bottles of what I guessed was the blood. He was also holding a cup and a spoon. He poured one bottle into the cup and handed it to Shadow, who took a spoonful and held it to my lips.

 " drink. now." Shadow says, motioning to the spoon with his eyes. I take the spoonful in hungrilly, savoring the flavor. He feeds me the two bottles through spoonfuls and plops the spoon into the cup.

 " Make sure she gets some rest Jake." He says while picking up the bottles and leaving the room with Sonic and Sasha in tow. Jake pulls the stool from my vanity over to the side of my bed. He picked up my hand hand clutched it in his own, making me blush. I feel myself surrender to sleep, while my world slowly turns black.



© 2011 Hannie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on October 30, 2011
Last Updated on October 30, 2011


Author

Hannie
Hannie

Wareham, MA



About
I love animals and writing poems and fiction stories. hope u all love my stories. more..

Writing
Shining Star Shining Star

A Book by Hannie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hannie


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Hannie