Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Hannie

Jake stirs and gets up while i am Looking under my Sleeve at my bruised wrists. Jake seems to take notice as well.

  " Scar did that?" Jake whispers in disbelief.

  " Y-yeah" I say and look to the floor. " Hey, You should go shower, I don't know what you'll do for clothes bu-"

  " You grandfathers have suplied me with clothes" He says, Half smiling.

  " Oh " I say, looking at his face. His deep blue eyes looked tired. He still looked very much like a kid. His face made him look 2 years younger. He suddenly gets up, Making me flinch and fall off the stool onto the floor.

  " ow!" I say, sitting up and rubbing my head.

  " Sara! Are you okay?" Jake leaps to my side.

  " Ow... yeah I guess..." I rub my head in the spot where it hit the floor. I look at him and blush " heh, clumsy me ". He picks me up and puts me on the bed with such gentleness, as if I were a child. He sits next to me and places a hand behind his head. I smile at him, in this moment of peace, the first one since the time I changed.

 " Hey, I should go shower!" Jake says suddenly breaking the silence.

 " Oh... yeah..." I say. He gets up and walks out of the door. He walks back in.

 " Uh.... where's the bathroom?" He asks sheepishly. I laugh And point at the door across the hall.

 " Oh..." He says and laughs too. He turns and goes into the door. Leaving me laying on my bed.

 What if I AM pregnant? I think to my self and Rub my stomach. will it be a vampire too? will it be normal?What is being pregnant like? gahhhh! I put my head in my hands and shake it. I dunno I dunno I dunno!!!! I lay my head back down and sigh.I hear a door open and look at Jake, who has changed and has a towel around his neck. He rubs his quils dry and tosses the towel in the hamper.

 " Hey " He smiles, looking refreshed from his shower. I smile If i am pregnant, this baby will be the luckiest in the world to have a dad like Jake.



© 2011 Hannie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on December 5, 2011
Last Updated on December 6, 2011


Author

Hannie
Hannie

Wareham, MA



About
I love animals and writing poems and fiction stories. hope u all love my stories. more..

Writing
Shining Star Shining Star

A Book by Hannie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hannie


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Hannie