Chapter 1: Wait, You're me and I'm you?

Chapter 1: Wait, You're me and I'm you?

A Chapter by Harmony Grace

Well it’s been 4 months since the play. Rachel and Jon are learning that revenge is not the answer. My life is semi-normal. Nothing strange has happened yet. After tons of explaining my parents finally believed that all this stuff was happening to me. Well if you’ll excuse me, I need to call my best friend Hope. 

“Hello?” came the groggy voice of my friend. 

“Hi, this is mis; did I wake you?” I asked half sarcastically half seriously. 

“yeah.” she said, like she was going to punch me. 

“Oh sorry, but it is 2:00 in the afternoon.” I told her. 

“Yeah, yeah.” came the annoyed sound of my friends voice. 

“You still want me to come over?” I asked. 

“Of course, what time you coming?” she said sounding more woken up.

“Umm how’s 3:30 sound?” I asked.

“Sounds great; see you then.” she said with a yawn. 

“Yup. Bye.” 

“Bye.” we hung up. I waited until 3:15 to leave; as I was leaving there was a knock at the door. 

“I hate it when I’m alone and someone knocks.” I muttered to myself. I looked to see who it was, it was a women with brown hair, and eyes, and kind of thin, she’s really actually quiet pretty. She even has my glasses. I hesitantly opened the door, the only reason I opened the door was because it was a women. 

“Hello?” I politely said. 

“Hi, my name is Lissa.” Weird she has the one name I made up for my new nickname, funny it never flew with my friends though. 

“Nice to meet you, can I help you?” I asked lightening up a bit. 

“Yes, don’t go to Hope’s house today.” She said in a worried yet calm voice. 

“How did you know where I was going and who I’d be with?” I asked confused and a little frightened. 

“Oh no need to fret me.” she said calmly. 

“Really? Cause if I didn’t say so I think you’d be a stalker.” I said skeptically.

“Oh no I couldn’t be I’m a Christian so I assure you, I couldn’t be.” she said trying to explain herself. 

“Well nice to know you have Christ, now excuse me I’m going to Hope’s house.” I said, still weirded out that she knew this stuff. 

“But you can’t!” now she was being a little pushy. 

“Oh and why not?” I asked a little annoyed. 

“Because…I’m you and I say so!!!!” As I awoke from a black out I realized she was still there. 

“What? But you can’t be, assuming you’re from the future.” I said trying to gather my thoughts because of this whack job. 

“Well how else do you explain me looking exactly like you? And yes I am, so you can’t go to Hope’s house, you or we get in a car accident.” she said. 

“What? Well it couldn’t have been that bad, and how do I know that this isn’t a huge scam!” 

“For our 10th birthday, Hope got us a scooter, when were 5 we ate toilet paper, dad had, let’s see 2008 now? So yeah 3 heart attacks.” 

“Hold on, I’m calling Hope.” I said not believing what was happening to me, just when things were settling down.

“Hello?” came Hope’s reply. 

“Hey it’s mis..” 

“Ugh where are you?” my friend asked. 

“Yeah, funny story, ya see some women came to my house claiming to be me from the future, you have any ideas what it’s all about?” I asked hoping it was one of her pranks. 

“Yeah I have no clue, and wow your life is strange.” 

“Yeah, tell me something I don’t know like why this woman’s at my house. So do you have any ideas?” I asked again. 

“No sorry.” unfortunately I could tell she was telling the truth. 

“Alright thanks.” 

“Hey you still coming over?” she asked. 

“Sorry buddy, not today.” 

“Ok. Well good luck with…yourself, however that works.” she asked just as confused as I was.

“Yeah thanks.” we hung up. 

“Alright come in.” I said. 

“Oh also Dean and us used to play Barbie’s and house.” She said. 

“Ok, ok, I believe you. The only thing is, will mom and dad?” 

“Mom and dad?” 

“Yeah ya know the people who helped bring us into the world.” 

“Yeah, yeah.” she had a look on her face as if she was going to cry but she didn’t. 

“Well let’s not worry about it.” she said. 

“Well if it makes you happy, I’m not going to Hope’s house today.” 

“Great. There will be plenty other days.” 

“Well since you’re making me sacrifice this day, I demand answers.” 

“Alright what do you want to know?” she asked getting comfortable.

 



© 2010 Harmony Grace


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010


Author

Harmony Grace
Harmony Grace

About
really want to be an actressdirector, but I also really love to write! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Harmony Grace


Avery Avery

A Book by Harmony Grace