Chapter 7: Questions for FUTURE References

Chapter 7: Questions for FUTURE References

A Chapter by Harmony Grace

After a couple Hours talking with Michael and Faith, everything got settled. 

“So there’s a time machine?” asked Faith.

“Yes, and you could go back and fix this you know.” said Hope.

“I suppose, Michael what do you think?” asked Faith.

“Well, maybe we should, I feel like your parents’ divorce is my fault.” said Michael.

“Mike, we talked about this.” said Faith.

“I know it’d make me feel better though.” said Michael.

“Ok. Can I barrow your machine?” asked Faith.

“Of course.” said Future me. Faith got into the time machine and went back. She saw herself packing getting ready to run with her new husband.

“Hey.” said future Faith.

“What? Who are you?” said past Faith with tears in her eyes.

“I’m you, and although you want to run, you shouldn’t, and if you choose not to believe me fine, but know this, if you run you are divorcing your parents.” Future Faith said.

“What? But they don’t like Michael.” said past Faith.

“I know, but just go and talk to them.” said future Faith.

“Fine.” Past Faith went upstairs and talked with her parents. “Why don’t you like Michael?” asked Faith.

“Because, we just don’t feel he makes a good husband.” said Mrs. Van Os.

“But why, He loves me, he has a good paying job, we’re of age…” Faith started.

“Yes, but you’re still young and have a lot to learn about marriage, and Love.” said her mother.

“But mother, please if this is a mistake, let me make it, but I am sure this is God’s will.” Mrs. Van Os looked at her husband.

“Well?” she said.

“Fine, you have our blessing. Now go, you’ll be late for your honey moon.” said Mr. Van Os.

“Oh thank you. I love you mom, I love you dad.” She ran downstairs grabbed her stuff and went out the door to go to her husband. Future Faith returned to her time. 

“Michael, you have my parent’s blessing.” She said.

“I know, I remember, what are you telling me for?” He asked confused.

“Never mind.” said Faith.. I called everyone together.

“What’s on your mind?” They asked.

“Well, this is for Rachel. What happened to Matthew?” I asked.

“Well, being tired of bad speech he goes to a special linguistics college, and learns to speak properly. Although he still speaks too fast. He’s actually seeing a girl right now.” Said Rachel.

“He’s what now?” I asked my jaw on the floor.

“Yup, he met a nice girl named Esther, and they’ve been seeing each other for 2 years.” 

“Wow, that’s good and all; I just thought it’d never happen.” I said.

“Yeah, I know.” said Rachel.

“So, are you and Ivory still best friends?” I asked.

“Yes, in fact we are even closer now.” said Rachel with a grin.

“Oh, I get it, cause…” Rachel put a hand over her husband’s mouth. 

“Please forgive my husband; he can be a little SLOW.” Rachel said emphasizing the slow part. As she finished her sentence her phone rang. It was comatose by skillet.

“Oh, is skillet still popular?” I asked.

“Well, no. But to us it is.” She picked up her phone. “Hello?” There was a pause and her eyes got very big and very confused looking. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up for a minute, slow down and speak more clearly. What’s the problem? Mhm, and why do you think she said that? Exactly, now calm down, she is not going to leave you ok? Now go and ask her, and all will be ok. Now are you ok? Good. See you later, I love you. Good-bye. Ok, good-bye.” She hung up.

“Well, that was awkward.” I said.

“Who on earth was that?” asked future me.

“Oh it was just Matthew. He was attempting to say something romantic and he got his words mixed around it came out wrong,  and so then she was going to break up with him, but then he finally got the main point across.” said Rachel.

“Oh and what’s that?” I asked.

“Oh, he proposed to her.” said Rachel.

“And?” said Future me.

“She said yes, they’ll be married in 3 months.” said Rachel.

“Oh, that’s fantastic!” said Future me.

“Wow, so any way I still have questions.” I said.

“Oh, right. What else?” asked Hope.

“Well, this is for you Hope.. What happened to HPA?” I asked.

“Well, we graduated from it, and then 2 years later Mr. Garnaat moved out of state, and Mrs. Ermatinger got injured. So HPA is no longer.” said Hope.

“Oh. Wow. Hey? What would happen if I brought Past Hope, Rachel, Faith, and Brent here?” I asked.

“Disaster, that’s what would happen.” said future me. 

“Oh, well. Can I please barrow the time machine, I just thought of a major thing I have to fix.” I said.

“Sure, why not.” said future me. I hopped into the time machine and set the time for 2008.



© 2010 Harmony Grace


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010


Author

Harmony Grace
Harmony Grace

About
really want to be an actressdirector, but I also really love to write! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Harmony Grace


Avery Avery

A Book by Harmony Grace