Background

Background

A Chapter by Miss unknown

Living in the country side, Ella needed to wake up early to help out her mother. Her job were to feed the chicken, milk the cows and sometimes visit her grandmother. Ella's grandmother was anti-social. She hates interacting with strangers, so she lived in the forest. That was why Ella's family always needed to send her some food.

Supposedly, Ella's mother would visit her grandmother, but she was sick. She was having a fever which she did not really have any energy to walk. Therefore, Ella would need to go to her grandmother's. She wanted to avoid any interaction with her grandmother, so she decided to visit her grandmother during her nap time.

She grabbed a basket, filling it with bread, some milk and berries. Right when she wanted to head out, she heard her mother yelling. She ran up to the stairs, kneeling beside her mother's bed.

Her mother turned her head slightly, looking at her then at the window. "Today is a bit windy. Do not forget to put on your hood." Her mother's voice was soft, and it kinda sounded like there was not enough oxygen in her body.

Ella nodded and stood up. "I will be back as soon as I can, mum." She pecked on her mother's cheek before she left.


© 2011 Miss unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on March 2, 2011
Last Updated on March 2, 2011


Author

Miss unknown
Miss unknown

Vancouver, Canada



About
I do not really like to think about the future cause it is terrifying, and yet, I keep on thinking about it. That is why here I am, escaping into my own imagination where everything goes according to .. more..

Writing
A Mess A Mess

A Poem by Miss unknown