Transition

Transition

A Chapter by Miss unknown

Hours had passed, Ella opened her eyes, and it was dark. She sighed, "damn it. How long have I slept?" She looked around; she was still at the exact same spot.

She tried to stand up, but she could not. She looked down at herself, realizing her legs were gone. She had four black hairy limbs. She tried to speak, but the only sound came out was wooo. What the hell? It must be a dream.Ella closed her eyes, trying to fall back into sleep again.

At the same time, the black wolf was awake. He was satisfied with the outcome. He looked down at the human body. "Yummy..." He smirked.

Now let's look for some clothes before the massacre. He stood up, trying to balancing himself. He took his first step then second. It was so dark that he could not see anything. Now he wished that he could have his wolf's eyes back. He walked slowly into the forest...toward a house which had its lights on.

Soon after Ella closed her eyes, she realized she could not sleep. She did not know what was happening. She rubbed her face against the mud and cried, thinking of her parents.

She sobbed, praying to Artemis and Athena. "Please help me. I have no idea what is happening, but I suddenly turn into a wolf. I want to go back home."

Both Artemis and Athena heard her prayer. They met up and found out what had happened. Although they were gods, they did not have any power to control humans' fates, except Zeus.  The only way out was to use Zeus' thunder creating an electric shock to make their soul interchange back to their original bodies.

In order to do that, both of them must be in the water. Artemis decided to find some help from the other wolves. She quickly came down to earth, looking for the grey wolves. They were Artemis' favourite wolves since they were humble and did not harm humans.

Athena decided to go down to the earth to comfort Ella and guided her to the grey wolves as well.



© 2011 Miss unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
Added on March 2, 2011
Last Updated on March 2, 2011


Author

Miss unknown
Miss unknown

Vancouver, Canada



About
I do not really like to think about the future cause it is terrifying, and yet, I keep on thinking about it. That is why here I am, escaping into my own imagination where everything goes according to .. more..

Writing
A Mess A Mess

A Poem by Miss unknown