Black Danger

Black Danger

A Chapter by Miss unknown

At the same time, a black wolf on the other side of the forest was glad that he did not need to fight against the grey wolf. He smirked, thinking to himself, "this seems like the right body I want." He did not just want to eat human's flesh, but he had a bigger plan in mind. He crawled down low, quietly hiding under the shadow; even Apollo could not see his movement.

Artemis went back up to the Heaven after doing her job and gave the grey wolf some treats. She smiled, clapping her heads. "What now, brother? Did I do a satisfying job?"

Apollo nodded, "right." He rolled his eyes. "Next time can you please be a little bit observing?"

Artemis made a face, changing the subject. "Did you hear about Aphrodite cheated behind Hephaestus' back with Ares?"

Apollo looked at her, very interested in this gossip. They ignored what was happening down there for a while...

Walking for a long time, Ella felt tired. She did not see any lake near by, so she decided to take a sip of the milk that was supposed to give to her grandma. The black wolf looked at Ella swallowing hard, licking her lip. It was like he could read her mind - she must be thirsty. This must be a good timing.

As soon as Ella sat against the tree trunk, placing the rabbit on her lap. She grabbed the bottle of milk out. She opened the cover, ready to drink it. Just at this second, the black wolf made a slightly noise which only animals could hear. The rabbit ran away quickly. Ella stood up, leaving the stuff behind and trying to chase after it.

In the meantime, the black wolf sprinted over, adding a potion from the witch into
bottle. A greenish steam came out from the milk, and the black wolf went back to the bush with satisfactory.

Ella came back with the trembling rabbit in her hands, "it is okay. We will be there soon." She rubbed her face against the rabbit and took a sip of the milk. It was yummy; better than the usual ones. She drank more than just a slip, in fact, she finished the whole bottle.

She looked up at the sun, feeling kinda dizzy. She leaned back against the trunk, wondering whether the sun made her feel sick. She slowly closed her eyes, fainting. Wierdly enough, the black wolf had already fainted in the bush.



© 2011 Miss unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
Added on March 2, 2011
Last Updated on March 2, 2011


Author

Miss unknown
Miss unknown

Vancouver, Canada



About
I do not really like to think about the future cause it is terrifying, and yet, I keep on thinking about it. That is why here I am, escaping into my own imagination where everything goes according to .. more..

Writing
A Mess A Mess

A Poem by Miss unknown