Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by DivergentObessed
"

Sorry I haven't been on this in like foreever........

"

There is black fog everywhere. I can hear the violent coughs of people around me, including my own. I shut my eyes and cover my nose with my sleeve. I start to get up and feel my way around. I bump into multiple structures. I trip over a chair and fall on my backside.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling of black. Tiny, solid tears stream down my face. I can't get up. My muscles are sore. I try to flex the, but all it brings is pain. I close my eyes and allow the violent tears rush down.

I'm going to die here. Nobody came for me. Probably because my life was suppose to be taken away. I could feel the steady rhythm of my heart sink to a low tempo. Maybe... it was for the better.

  Just then, a pair of arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground. I lean my head on a solid structure, and slowly take the advantage to allow myself to have my first, wanted, deep sleep.

 

I wake up to the powerful gust of wind slapping my face to life. I flutter my eyes open and find the hat-less guard looming over me. Once he saw I was awake, he let out a sigh and sat back on a trunk of a tree. I looked around, we were in some kind of forest that I have not recognized.

  Tall pine,pine cones on the floor. I had no idea of my location, or what happened after the explosion. I try to sit myself up, but instead I bite back a yelp from the pain of my back.

 The guard take the small of my back and helps me sit up.

"Thank you" I said, my voice dehydrated.

"Your welcome. Drink this, the others will be arriving shortly"

 I didn't know who the others were, but I didn't care. I drank mercifully in a few gulps.

"Who are you?"

He looked at the sky as is it contained the answer. He looked back at me, the same fimilar spark appearing in his eyes. His lips curled in a playful smile.

"What?" I said.

"You really don't know me fart brain?"

 I thought about it. The one and only person who ever called me was... I smiled widely, looking at him.

"Ajax?"

"Nice to see you sis"



© 2014 DivergentObessed


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on October 4, 2014