Chapter 8 Part 2

Chapter 8 Part 2

A Chapter by DivergentObessed
"

Srienex just met her brother and now she catches up with him.

"

I threw my arm around him. he patted my back. I wanted to hold on forever and never let go. He was the only family had right now. I was practically squeezing him to death before he pulled back.

"Your here.... your really here Ajax"

"I'm here. It's me and I'm here to bring you to Wanderes headquarters."

 "Your a Wanderer?"

 He gives out a warm-filled laugh."You'll be surprised about how much you'll learn from now on"

  Before I could answer he took my hand and squeezed it. He let go as the crunching of leaves neared. There, appeared the rest of the guard, all smiling.

"So your awake", said one with green eyes and brown hair."I'm Roger"

I nodded. I don't answer back because he probably already knew my name, and something in me couldn't stand up to talk.

"I'm Rowland" said one who I couldn't determine if he had brown or black eyes with black hair.

"I'm Davion" said one with brown matted hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Trevon, but people call me Trey" said one with curly locks and brown eyes.

"I'm Arnold, second in charge if your brother is currently unavailable." he looked older with his broad shoulders no one else except for Ajax had. He had confidence with dark grey eyes with fluffy looking black hair. I wonder how Ajax had found himself as the one in charge. My thoughts are interupted by another voice.

"I'm Coleson" said one with blue eyes and curly hair. He looked handsome, but I averted my eyes at the risk of  almost blushing for my secret thoughts.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking at all of them. 

Outside the fence?All of my hard work I had put together to get here failed. But here I am. Outside. Free.

"How....."

"You didn't exactly give us an easy time. We've been planning on getting you out a long time ago. But your stubborn self and brave act got you in jail. We arrived at your window to fund you missing, so we went back through the fence. The next day, rumors spread about how you tried to escape, but failed and died in the river. We were going to go back until we heard another rumor  that you were alive, but was a t risk of being executed. The rest....." Davion rubbed his neck,"The rest is just complicated. We'll save that for a more necessary time."

  I stared in shock. They had come for me. But my a*s almost gotten me killed, and their rescue was almost a complete failure. I feel ashamed. I look down. A warm hand clamps my shoulders. Ii look up and find Cole staring at me with his light blue eyes. He gives me a lopsided sided smile, that I couldn't help but smile back at.

"The important thing is that your here right?"

I slightly nodded.

"Okay. Shall get going?" he addressed the others. They nodded, then helped me get up.

 

"So... how have you been?" I ask, walking next to Ajax. He runs his hands in his hair, the sun making it gleam. Since we've started walking, I haven't said a word. Iit's agitating just seeing him and having no special affection after a while.

 He gaze lands on me. I like his eyes. As if a mystery was offered and I was to solve it, I wait for an answer.

"Do you really wan tot know?"

"I would very like to know if my brother that I haven't seen in almost, what, 9 years is okay!"

"Okay okay! Well, since I left my life has been pretty'adventurous' and s****y."

 I blink. I never heard him curse before and I'm shocked. I guess he doesn't care because he continues.

"I've been working non-stop trying to see for different ways to shut down New York's(the city) current government system. And I haven't actually been successful. So when I heard that they were coming to get you, I decided to come along.I needed some adventure and decided that even if you knew who you were, you'd probably won't show any cooperation unless you saw somebody you knew, so yea."

I nod."So will you explain to me about this whole 'Wanderers' thing?"

"Of course, how can I leave that out?" He runs his hands over his face. That's when I actually see thee tiny bags that rest just below his eyes. He must have been running all day.

"Well, I'll give you the information that is to be said. The rest is not my place to be said. The Wanderers is an organization in which all of our associates come together in order to shut down our current government system. The reason to that is to give people the vote and to build a new, more established democracy instead of an equitable group of people who give out information to coax citizens of the city to agree with their justification. It's been going on for years. We've talked to the president too, but we haven't figured out a solution. When they heard, they threatened to kill us if anyone came close to their border, and their military system is the strongest in the whole Us, and the president has given them the right to keep their military for themselves, and themselves only."

"Did you memorize all that?"

He shrugs,"I don't think I've said it before. But I do try to remember as much as I can"

"I hear something" says Roger, looking back at  us. Ajax nods, grabs me by the arms, an steers me to a bush.

"Stay here and walks away. I keep myself still, afraid to take a risk of a simple snap of a twig. My heart thumps against my chest. I breathe in and out and count my breathes to 10 repeatedly. It's a weird soothing method I've done since I've been separated from my mom.

But my breath suddenly catches when a huge, bulky figure with a gun, too big to big Ajax or Roget. And he's coming in my direction.

 

I haven't been updating that much... I'll try to update more if I get more ideas.Thanks for reading!



© 2014 DivergentObessed


Author's Note

DivergentObessed
Sorry I haven't updated! I hope you like though!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on October 10, 2014
Last Updated on October 10, 2014