Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

The true start

"

Anakin took out his diamond stud too insert the newly made titanium earrings. Anakin has already supplied himself with his senbon needles slipping them into the many pockets in his shirt. He put two pairs of attire including Alice's too make it easier on her.

 

Alice reached into her parents floorboards, pulling out a battered leathered case. Inside rested two FN-9 silver pistol with a black handle.

They where special in many ways, also it Alice's favorite and skilled weapon.
"Okay Sebastian!!! I'll pierce your ears sweetheart!!!" Ash's voice pierce through Alice's thought. "No! Not with that thing! Please someone?!" Sebastian cried out.
Alice sighed weighing the gun in her hands. So much for the special moment, she thought. 
 
Sebastian screamed. "Gahh!"
 
"See? It wasn't so bad. Now let me kiss it better." Ash tried to kiss him.
 
Sebastian ducked out of the way. "I'm fine. Let me put it in." He slid the titanium earing into his left ear wincing.
 
They weren't anything special unless you looked up close. They looked like simple metal studs, but if one could look close enough they would see a complicated matrix of circuits on the inside. On the outside, impossibly small silver runes etched into it for the enchantment. Silver was one of the most magically conductive metals there were, ebony being the only other one.
 
Letting his eyes adjust he could see Ash was a party member and all her stats. He could see faint outlines of Alice and Anakin through the walls. A side enchantment he made, to be able to faintly see people through walls.
 
"I'm all packed up we should get ready for dinner then go to bed." He told Ash.
Ash nodded. "Yeah I'll get my stuff ready too. I have to re-seal the smithing set and the work station I used."
~Apocalyptica~
 
Ash sealed them back into their capsul state and set up her weapon. It wasn't technically a weapon, but it still packed a wallop. Ash had created a glove that could controll the elements and summon certain creatures. Though it had it's draw backs. She couldn't use too many powerful casts or she'd get tired and be knocked unconcious at best. Dead at worst. A true double edged sword. She mostly healed the others, those casts took less energy from her.
A wonderous smell wafted upstairs and a call of, "Dinner's ready!"
 
Sebastian couldn't wait too get away toward the symphony of food.
 
"So whatcha cooking?" Sebastian popped his head into the kitchen, hearing a click.
 
Alice had jerked in an inhumanly speed, gun open for fire angle right to his head.
 
Sebastian gulped nervously.
 
Alice's lips curled into a smirk. "This is fun." Then she whip the gun back into her pockets.
 
 Flipping the hamburgers she plops it on a plate, handing it over too Sebastian. "Hungry?" Alice giggled.
 
'Now where is Ash when I need her?' Sebastian asks himself, still in shock of Alice reflexes. "Y-yeah, five please." Sebastian nervously ran into the dining room. "Oh and pickles too!" 
 
 "Okay! Onii-San! Ash! Food!" Alice called out.
 
~Apocalyptica~
Everyone stood outside, in front of the house ready to go, when Anakin looked at Sebastian ridiculously. "What are you wearing?"
He was wearing calf high ninja sandals, a black jacket with a red clouds on the chast, the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, elbow length fingerless gloves, and black calf high pants with a red cloud on each thigh. "What? I like it."
Anakin shook his head at him, and Alice giggled.
"I think it makes him look smexy." Ash quipped.
Sebastian smiled. "Y'see? Ash likes it."
"Ash likes anything you wear." Anakin deadpaned.
Alice interrupted.them. "Uh, guys we should probably get going..."
"Your right," Anakin said. "Me and sebastian will put if stamina rings and give you guys piggyback rides."
Ash imediatly called dibs on Sebastian.
Alice got on her big brother and Ash jumped onto Sebastian. "Ready?"
Sebastian nodded. "Then let's go!"
 
~Apocalyptica~
 
Alice fell asleep soon after the boys started running. After a few hours they made it to the barrier.
The barrier went as high as the sky, and as wide as the eye could see. It was a miasma of swirling purple and red.
"We're here." Sebastian commented solemnly.
"Let me down and wake up Alice." Sebastian kneeled down and let As get off his back.
"Alice. Alice-Chan wake up." Anakin gently nudged her awake.
Alice's eyes fluttered opened. "Onii-san? Are we there yet?"
"Yes," He said softly. "We're here." Alice got of his back and rubbed her eyes and yawned.
"All right guys." Ash spoke. "We should be able pass through just like that, but incase it isn't I think we should hold hands to ensure we don't end up on different parts of the inside."
Anakin grabbed Alice's hand. Alice grabbed Ash's. And she grabbed Sebastian's. Then they walked into the barrier.
 
 


© 2012 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
Arn't I cruel to leave this cliffhanger? XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i know what happens mext XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


InkAngelXIII

11 Years Ago

You don't count silly. Your writing this with me.
RiotXX

11 Years Ago

^~^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII