Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Money makin'

"
 Anakin think of the most obvious place too get for a job. Narrowing it down to the simplest restaurants and bars. Although it obvious, Anakin still couldn't shake the uneasiness that has decrease slowly. He look over at Sebastian whose sulking about how bad he wanted those crab legs and impatient about it. Alice met his eyes and nodded too confirm Anakin's feelings.

     Ash look away from trying to comfort Sebastian for a second. Just a second was an eternity for them.

"All right guys," Anakin said to the others. "Me and Ash will look for jobs while Sebastian watches over Alice." 

Sebastian whined. "Why can't I do that too?"

"Well, I'd much rather Alice end up like you than Ash." He turned to said scientist. "Er, no offense Ash."

She shrugged. "Whatever. So long as she doesn't develop a thing for Bassie-kun I'm good."
Sebastian stared at her.

"What? I was watching Black butler before we left." She defended. "Don't hate."

"Alright. Alright. Let's go." Anakin said, the group quickly split up. Ash has change into her serious feature making suggestion that is close related to what Anakin has in mind.
~An empty field~
    "Smile!" Alice scream at Sebastian who is wearing pigtails Alice manage to do in order to make Sebastian look like a cat. Sebastian sulked, even more so since Alice is sneaky and devilish. "How could you manage something without-"
    "Nuh-uh... Only if Ash was here she would surely take a picture! Oh! Take me piggy back riding!" Alice said coming up with one ideas with another. Sebastian felt as if he being lock up with a tiger. He knows Alice like a little sister, and when Alice wants to play dress up... It's like Ash begging for a hug. 
Sebastian simply gave her a pained smile and asked her where she wanted to go.
"Hop. Hop. Hop." Alice sang quietly too herself, thinking about how worn out Sebastian seems.
~Town~
Ash had a devious way to get money. She had a PHD in physics and was gonna put it to good use. She entered the bar smirking.
All heads snap toward her. They all watch the young girl come in, some snickering.
She sat at a table full of burly men, Anakin standing behind her, and pulled out a small drawstring bag. "Deal me in boys."

A man grunted and asked her if she had any money.

Ash pulled open the bag and showed off its contents of many Silvers. "'Course I do."
 
He grunted again and passed out the cards. "Starting pot's ten Silver."
 
Ash complied and smirked at her hand.
 
~The woods~
 
Alice decided she wanted to have a walk in the woods. In the trees, on the back of Sebastian.
 
"Whee!" She giggled at how fast he was going. Holding on tight as he jumped throughout the branches of massive trees.
 
The tank simply looked back at her and smiled softly. He loved Alice like his own sister. Even though it was killing his back and neck, he was glad she was so happy. He was worried when Annie told him their parents had been caught in the other world. He was scared she'd be horrifically traumatized. Apparently not though.

~The bar~

"You cheated!" the man growled, holding his head in his hands almost as if he was sober.
     Anakin had watch Ask in attempt to act a bodyguard, since many other players seems to have the whole mafia behind them.
     Ash shook her head, with a poker face she threw her cards back in the pile to be bedecked. Although the man has already lost more then he intended, he couldn't believe that such an intimidating women could be so.
       
Anakin look around making sure that everything isn't out of place, until he saw in the corner of his eyes a man hidden in the shadows pulling out a crossbow directed at Ash.
 
   In a fluid motion before the man could even get a grasp at reality, Anakin had already swiftly swiped his arms and severed his clothes to the wall and jammed up his guns. With a cool voice, Anakin gave everyone a look. "Please let my partner finished, or I'm sure you don't mind Mr. Burglose going along too." Everyone shifted gazed, more aware of the situation then before. Ash nodded, Anakin is the best of choice. Then again Sebastian is good too when it comes down too it, but since Anakin is the only other with a brain and intention similar to Ash, Ash is glad Anakin acted at the moment. 
   
She looks at her five cards and mentally kiss her best hand, 'This is for Sebastian.'  She thought.
    ~Meanwhile... While being Lost!!~
     "I don't know Alice... I'm sure we came in from this way." Sebastian said, pouting at the north. Alice shook her head. "It's this way, I know it because I can see people." Alice interjected. Sebastian began too sulk, how on earth did they get lost by two yards into the forest?
     
Alice began to hop around like a bunny, obviously enjoying it. However Sebastian stood clutching his stomach begging for those pair of crab legs.
     
The tank hoped that Ash and Annie would find something quickly, with those head together he wouldn't be surprised if they found the cure for cancer.
    Alice began too flip out her guns and making practice shots. As Sebastian began too die. "Come on, don't be so depress. Its not the end of the world, I'm sure Nee-san and Nii-san will find us. Nee-san has excellent smell, I bet she can find you from across the continent!" Alice said. It sounded almost promising to Sebastian's ears.
      
Alice made an swift move too shoot a bullet right next too Sebastian in which woke him up. "Hey! You almost shot me!" he said. Alice smiled. "Only almost."
 'Y'know, maybe Alice did suffer some trauma.' Sebastian thought. "We have to find our way out somehow." 
Alice disagreed. "Nee-san can find us. Her and Nii-san will come to us and we should get a campsite ready."
Sebastian folded his arms behind his head and asked her, "Why do we need a campsite? There's an inn in town."
"Yes, but we were promised a free night, and a free meal. As in ONE free night. Unless Ash somehow gets a crap load of money, we're camping."
Sebastian pouted and grumbled.
Alice gained a mischievous glint in her eye. "Even if she does get money wouldn't you rather spend it on food rather than an inn?" She knew she had him now. He never could resist food.
Sebastian abruptly stopped and did an about face. Walking deeper into the woods.
"H-hey! Where do you think you're going?" Alice yelled out surprised at his sudden change of direction.
Sebastian looked back and grinned. "Why, to get a good spot of course." He said as if it were the simplest thing in the world. 
Alice half of the time really wants to know what goes through Tank's head, but again she really didn't want too.
~Town~
"Remind me to never play a game of poker against you." Anakin couldn't believe how much they had gotten from that one sitting. They probably had enough to feed Sebastian AND the rest.

Ash smirked and jingled the large bag of Silvers and Golds. "Only if you promise to never tell Sebastian about my skills as a gambler." 

Anakin didn't like the way her eyes shined when she said that. "Why?" He asked already afraid of the answer he would get.

The doctor's eyes flashed and she began to giggle evilly.

Anakin sweat dropped at her antics. "You know what I don't wanna know anymore."
~Woods~
Finally something moved in the forest, in an instant, Alice had raise her gun in a serious motion. 
Sebastian froze, hiding against the tree as a hidden back up. Watching Alice's expression as a way for a signal, suddenly her mouth opened as a grin. Sebastian let his guard down as Alice ran out of sight.

    "Hey Alice! What are you!" he said before stopping and seeing Ash and Annie walking up. "Hey! Look who found us!" He said giving Annie a high five.
    
"Oh my Bassie-chan, I have missed you so much. I've cried by the window waiting for the day you would come back and rescue me on a white horse! Yet, I've came back not empty handed!" Ash said squeezing Sebastian with her crushing hugs. Sebastian and Alice look at Anakin for some clarification. Annie nodded. "We're having crabs leg for dinner." 

     Sebastian inside became satisfied and warm from the crabs legs they purchased. He didn't care how Ash still hasn't let go, not about Alice bickering about how they were 'not' lost in the forest. Yet here Anakin was, also satisfied by the crab legs thinking about the adventures they'll go through and the hardships they'll face, but as long as his little sister is fighting along side him and the tank protecting them, as well as Ash's support, Anakin sees more then just four friends.
  
It was impossible to tell, but the gang they gambled out of money before was hiding. Biding their time for the right moment. It wouldn't be easy, but they were gonna take back what they had been cheated out of. 


© 2013 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
Hope you like it! Review would ya kindly?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohh suspense!!!! )^o^(

Posted 11 Years Ago


InkAngelXIII

11 Years Ago

Lol yeah I cut it off there specifically so we can have the next scene in the next chapter only.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on January 13, 2013
Last Updated on January 13, 2013


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII