The beginning of a beautiful story

The beginning of a beautiful story

A Chapter by JJC

A world with zombies; what are they you ask? Well, there dead corpses that come back from the dead and starts walking around eating people’s flesh. Pretty cool right? Well that’s what I thought, but guess what you are F*****G WRONG! Before I keep on bitching about how horrible it's is to be in a f*****g zombie apocalypse, I need to introduce myself. Hi my name is Josh and I am 21 years old. Since I was little, I have lived in Puerto Rico and I freaking love it. I’m a huge zombie fan and I always wish to be in a zombie apocalypse; Guess I thought it would be fun chopping a zombies head off, or cutting their guts and put it on me like a freaking psychopath, but I was wrong.

In December 2015 Dr. William J. Bonilla announces an antivirus that can cure all known diseases; He insisted that everyone should get it. Everyone had the anti-virus in there system, it's been two months with no problems or side effects whatsoever. A dream come true right? Finally a cure for all know diseases right? Who in their f*****g minds are going to believe this s**t? I mean come one that’s impossible, that’s why me and my friends didn't accept this and thank God for that.

The last week of February, the five o clock news announces that people are going crazy and biting other people. Everyone started to lose their minds. Just when you think things got worst, Dr. Bonilla went to the Fortaleza, turns out he knew this was going to happen. It was all part of his plan to take control of the island and well he practically did. He was the only one with the cure, people went to San Juan and Started obeying everything he said. That was only two hundred people, the others were zombies, they were everywhere. Now that we got that boring a*s back story let's continue on the present.

It was March 5, 2016, I'm with my best friend Kevin, we know each other since little kids so we get along just fine. Sincerely he is kind of a dick and a little b***h. He is also a cry baby sometimes, but I must say, he is really good at killing zombies. We were on are way to Aguada, going to his house to see if his family is ok. My family is dead, I had to killed them cause they turn into zombies, but that’s another story. We went inside his house, he started to called his parents.

Kevin: Mom? Dad? Are you here?

Nobody answered, he calmly started checking the rooms. He saw blood on his sister room, he started to get nervous. He went to his parents room, he saw a lot of stuff on the floor, the room was a mess. He couldn’t take it anymore and fell on the floor and started crying. I entered the room...

Josh: Kevin are you okay?

Kevin: (crying) There all dead Josh, there f*****g gone!

Josh: Everyone?

Kevin:( screaming) Yes!

When he said that everyone in his family is dead, I got sad, but also I was really angry. Angry on that f*****g doctor, because of him everyone that I loved, everyone that I cared about is dead. When I was

 

2

 

going to lose my mind, Kevin found a card on the floor. The card says: " Son your mother and I are going to San Juan. We are not safe here, please meet us there, we love you. Mom and Dad".

Kevin: There alive Josh, there in San Juan. We must go there.

Josh:  Are you crazy? I am not going over there, it's impossible.

Kevin: We must! Come on, I know you cared about my parents otherwise you wouldn’t cried when you thought they were dead. We must go

Josh: Ugh! Fine but we got to go to Aguadilla mall and get some stuff. We got a long journey and we need to get ready for anything .

Kevin: Yes! Let's go!

We left the house and went to the mall. Great now I got to travel to San Juan to make this b***h happy for once. Don’t get me wrong I love his family but it’s a risky mission, but ill do it. We made it to the mall. It was deserted, no people or zombies, it was really weird. We went inside the mall and started to grab important things. We got knives, firecrackers, and other kinds of stuff. We were just about to leave until we heard a scream.

Kevin: What the f**k was that?

I didn’t had a clue, but I felt like I needed to go there. When we got there we saw a guy running towards us, that guy was Nathanael but we called him Nate. Who is Nate? Well, Nate was a 21 year old, horny kid, Oh and my cousin. He's always been a musician who loves to flirt with girls. Not much to say about him, he thinks that he is cool but for me? He is a f*g.

Nate:  Oh thank God your here Josh!

Josh:  Not really, I'm really sad.

Nate: Why are your sad? For the disaster?

Josh: No! Cause your still alive, I mean what the f**k dude? I thought you were dead already.

Nate: B***h don’t start, I need your help. Ines is trap in the roof of the mall and the entrance is block. Please help me saved her!

Josh: Fine, but if you start being annoying  I will knock you out, tied your body on a pole and leave your there naked. Don’t ask why naked!  Let's go Kevin.

 We were just about to leave, Kevin looks to the left and stops, he look surprise.

Kevin: (surprise) Oh my God, it can't be!

Josh: What happen? What are you seeing?

Kevin: CANDY! (said it like a happy little kid)

I was like, what the f**k dude! I told him that we don’t have time to get candy. We needed to save someone, but he didn’t listen to me. He went and started trying to open the candy store door. I left him there cause I know he can take care of himself.

  Nate and I went outside, and saw Ines. I am not going to tell you who the f**k she is. You will know why.

3

 

Ines:  Help, someone help me, there coming! ( said it all scared)

Nate: I’m here baby, we are going to get you down. What do we do Josh?

Josh:  Let me think....

I started to think how the hell am I going to get her down. I kept thinking for five more minutes but I know you readers don’t like to see this boring s**t so I'll tell you what was going on with Kevin. He was trying to open the door. He tried to break it with an axe. You should of seeing his face, smiling and saliva coming out of its mouth like he was stalking a hot girl with a big a*s, you can see in his eyes desperate for female companionship.

He likes candy and I mean a lot of candy, if he sees only one candy on the floor he will get it. He finally open the door. "Can't wait to get my delicious candy" he says. When he opens the door, he sees 300 zombies in there. Ah s**t! He said.

Now that I told you what happen in those five minutes let's go back to me ok. So after five minutes of thinking, I had an idea.

Josh: Got it! Nate you see that pole next to the building?

Nate: Yeah?

Josh: Hold it down, I'm going to get a car and smash it. That way it can fall next to the edge of the rooftop and Ines can slide down.

Nate: That’s a nice plan, but why do I have to hold it?

Josh: Just do what I say.

Nate went and hold on the pole while I was getting in a car. Nate told me he was ready, and so was I. I went in reverse, to get far away from the mall as possible. Then I put it in drive and started to go fast. I was  going almost 60 miles. Nate got scare and jump out of the way and the car hit the pole, causing it to fell to the edge of the rooftop.

Nate: Nice work bro

Josh: Why the f**k you move?

Nate: If I hadn't move, I will be crushed by the car.

Josh:  That was the f*****g point!

I'm not a killer, but sometimes I wish he was a zombie or like not around me, he is a pain in the a*s. So we told Ines that she can slide down there, but she was too scared. I told her that Nate will catch her and nothing is going to happen. Just when she starts sliding half way threw, we heard something. Me and Nate got close to each other and look at the entrance of the mall and saw Kevin running towards us.

Kevin: Run!

There were 300 zombies running behind them, yeah that’s right, RUNNING.

Nate: F**k lets get out of here

Josh:  Nate what about Ines?

4

 

Nate turn around for a second and screamed to Ines…

Nate: Ines I'm breaking up with you, bye

Ines: What? Wait? ( She was pissed off) F**k You Nate, F**k You!

We ran to our car and drove out of there. As for Ines well let's say this, we saw her in the middle of a street pole and stood there, I guess she died.

Josh: Nate that was not cool man, leaving your girlfriend like that

Nate: Hey we broke up before that so I'm not helping my ex, f**k that.

Kevin:  Dude that could've been you're last girlfriend

Nate:  Bro there's always girls around, trust me. Anyways where are we going?

Josh: We are going to find Kevin parents, in San Juan

Nate: Really? Nice, they have the best strip clubs there. This is going to be fun.

That’s how Nate join the team, horrible for me. He was a driving me crazy in the whole trip, talking about random stuff and s**t. But hey he could be useful, as a bait. Still I'm glad that we are all together, now we were on are way to San Juan, is going to be a long trip, but we will make it. But before that we must stop for gas and the only gas station that works was in Quebradillas.  

F**k! the first chapter is over? oh well time to continued to the second....



© 2017 JJC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on January 18, 2017
Last Updated on January 18, 2017
Tags: comedy, humor, drama, fiction, zombies, friendship, sentimental


Author

JJC
JJC

Mayaguez, US, Puerto Rico



Writing
The doctor is in The doctor is in

A Chapter by JJC