The beginning of a beautiful love story

The beginning of a beautiful love story

A Chapter by JJC

You know when people say that loved in first site is real? Well for me it’s f*****g bull s**t, but not for Kevin, Nate and Jorge. Right now I am going to skip few hours because we were quite from Hatillo to Arecibo. So let’s start from Florida.

Nate: (in a piss mood) Oh My God can somebody f*****g talk!

Jorge: What the f**k is wrong with you?

Nate: We’ve been four hours without talking… I’m f*****g bored!

Kevin: Calm down it was nice and peaceful until you started talking.

Nate: I don’t care, I'm bored, tired and f*****g horny.

Kevin: Well don’t blame us, you let your girlfriend to die in Aguadilla.

Jorge: (Shocking look) You let Ines to die?

Nate: Um Yeah?

Jorge: Bro you’re my hero. She was kind of a b***h.

So Nate and Jorge started to make fun of Ines, poor girl. I mean she was a s**t but still, poor girl. So we where in Florida, we were just passing threw until we saw a supermarket. We got really excited and everything, because we can finally get something to eat.

We stop at the market and started to get all the good stuff it had. We were basically taking cans of food, gallons of water and other stuff. We were going to head out until something happen. Nate was in the managers office, he started looking for good s**t. Out of nowhere he sees a red button that was under the desk. He presses the button and activates the security alarm of the  store. We got scared quick cause it was attracting zombies, but not just any zombies…F*****G RUNNERS.

Josh: What's going on?

Jorge: Looks like someone activated the alarm.

We were ready to go, but we couldn’t because runners started to appeared.  We started shooting them, but they kept coming in groups.  I was f*****g scared, but Jorge was enjoying the kills.

Jorge: Ha! One shot triple kill b*****s!

Kevin: There's so many!

We were hitting them with all we got, but we ran out of bullets; WE WERE FUCKED! It looked like it was are last stand so we expected the worst. Well I guess this is the end of the story, thanks for enjoying this piece of crap. Honestly I can't believe you read this s**t, this is f*****g boring, I'm glad it's over... Oh what? Oh we are still going...F**K.

Anyway we were about to die, but something amazing happen. Bullets started to come outside of the store, killing all the zombies that were in it. We got down and started to protect ourselves.

14

 

Kevin: What the f**k is going on?

Josh: Somebody is killing the runners!

Kevin: But who?

We didn’t know who was shooting, but we were relief that someone was helping us. After a while all the zombies were dead and we were celebrating. We got outside to see who it was, but it wasn’t one person, they were three. Three people coming out of the grass all cover up, you couldn’t see their faces, but I know for sure that there were women, How? Easy, B***S!

They were walking in sexy way that made Jorge, Kevin and Nate drool all over themselves. They took off their mask and they introduce themselves. The first one was called Natalia, she was cold hearted bad a*s mother f****r, she loves using light machine guns, her favorite was the M60, pretty bad a*s if I do say so myself. The second one was Windelys, she is an inventor. She made a weapon with a broom and a chainsaw, nice. The last girl is Lilliana, now this girl was the leader of the group. Thanks to her we were alive and not only that, she is a zombie freak, now that is the kind of people I need in a group.

Lilliana: Hey boys, looks like you guys needed our help.

Josh: Yeah thanks for that... Well bye!

Jorge: Bro! Be nice, these lovely ladies saved our life's

Lilliana: It's ok, we've seeing a******s like him. We cut there balls to teach them a lesson.

Josh: Ha don't make me laugh, you're good, but not that good.

Lilliana: (Pissed off) Oh Yeah!

We were going to start a fight, but Jorge intervene and calm us down. We started talking to them and ask them how they got here. Well to tell this boring a*s story short, they knew each other in college and they were in a party when the whole zombie thing happen. They didn’t have a family, but they treat themselves like sisters, b*****s am I right. But seriously, I like them, they are bad a*s.

Natalia: So where are you guys are heading?

Kevin: We are heading to San Juan to save my parents and to kill the guy who was behind all of this.

They look at each other with doubt, so Jorge explained to them the entire story.

Lilliana: So this doctor, is controlling the country and its people? We must kill this b*****d.

Josh: Yeah no s**t Einstein!

Lilliana: Are you going to be like this all the time? You want me to kick your a*s?

Josh: I would like to see you try! (said it in a laughing manner)

  Jorge quickly got in the middle and calm us down again, he also told us that we need to work together and stop acting like little kids; he was right. So we all got in the RV, got in the road and kept going. Everyone was getting along in the back just fine, especially Nate with Windelys, Jorge with Lilliana and Kevin with Natalia; and me? Well I was driving. Hey don’t judge me or think that I'm forever alone, I chose this path.... F**K YOU OK! Anyway, they were talking a lot and they were

 

15

 

 flirting like hell. Seriously girls? You just met these guys and now you falling for them? Meanwhile I had to work hard for two years to get a girl to like me, f**k my life.

Nate: (sexy/creepy tone) Wow! You girls are awesome and hot.

Windelys: Aw thanks Nate your not half bad yourself.

Lilliana: Alright ladies lets go to bed. See ya boys!

So they went to bed and left Nate, Kevin and Jorge alone. They started talking about how great it is to have girls in the trip.

Nate: Ok guys I call dibs on the girls, it's going to be my second foursome.

Kevin: Come on Nate there's three of us and three of them.

Nate: Fine! You guys can join in, a nice beautiful gang bang.

Jorge: F**k That, I want Lilliana, she is the most beautiful girl I've seen.

Kevin: Yeah and Natalia looks like an angel.

Nate: Boys I think we are going to happy for a while. Thank God we went on this trip.

Jorge: Yeah, it's too bad that there's only  three of them, if there was a fourth one for Josh we will all be happy.

Kevin: Na! He wants to be alone, he was always has been a loner, I mean until he's last girlfriend.

Nate: Oh yeah! I never heard what happen to her. Did something happen.

Kevin: Well you see....

I quickly stop and went towards them and look at them really upset.

Josh: Kevin, if you say a word about my life, I swear to you, I would kick you a*s, leave you in this town and keep driving.

He was surprise that I said that, but he stayed quiet. I don’t feel like talking about my life, it's depressing and like I said, I'm telling the f*****g story. So I kept driving for an hour, everyone was sleeping, but I was driving, and I was thinking about my past. I was thinking about that bus explosion that I mention earlier, but when I was going to remind myself of that day, someone started shooting at the bus.

Jorge: What the f**k was that?

Josh: Everyone get down!

Everyone drop to the floor and I tried to drive as fast as I can. The person kept shooting at us, he shot one of the tires, making us crash to a tree. We all quickly got out and saw the shooter, it was Eliezer one of Dr. Bonilla special soldier. We didn’t know who he was, all I know is that he was shooting at us. I didn’t know what to do, only thing I know was this.... I throw a smoke grenade, making it hard to see us.

Josh: Everyone get out of here, I'll deal with him.

Jorge: What? NO!

 

16

 

Josh: Go and save yourselves

They couldn’t convince me to go with them, so they follow my orders. At that moment they were far away and I was by myself with Eliezer. I don’t know  what I thought in that moment, but I can tell you this; it's going to be one hell of a fight.



© 2017 JJC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 18, 2017
Last Updated on January 18, 2017
Tags: comedy, humor, drama, fiction, zombies, friendship, sentimental


Author

JJC
JJC

Mayaguez, US, Puerto Rico



Writing
The doctor is in The doctor is in

A Chapter by JJC