Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess

I looked in the mirror at myself pleased with my work. My hair was falling down my back in waves, my makeup was light other then the smokey make-up on my eyelids. I was wearing a purple strapless dress that hung to my curves and came down to mid-thigh, matched with a pair of black pumps.

I applied another coating of lip-gloss a smiled at my reflection approvingly. I straightened out my dress and walked into the living room where Kyle was plopped down on the couch watching "Daredevil".

I cleared my throat before catching his attention before speaking, "What do you think?" I asked twirling.

"Stunning." he said wholeheartedly, making my cheeks grow red.

"Really?" I smiled

"Yup." he returned the smile, but lingered a moment.

There was a knock on the door and I let out a silent squeal before opening it. There stood the gorgeous 6"2 man, he was wearing a white T-shirt, black jeans that clung to his long legs perfectly, he had on simple black and white converse. His black hair was tousled to the side, showing off his emerald green eyes, along with his plump lips. I felt my self eternally sigh at his beauty.

"Wow," he said nonchalantly "You look... amazing."

I giggled like a 9 year old who was talking to her crush for the first time, "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."

He stood there a moment giving me a boyish half-smile, "So," he snapped out of it "We should probably get going."

"Oh, right!" I exclaimed "Let me just grab my bag." I gestured towards the livingroom.

I scurried back into the apartment and over to the couch where Kyle was, grabbing my little black clutch bag from beside him.

"Wish me luck," I whispered before giving him a quick hug 

"Good luck." I heard him mumble as I walked back to my stunning date.

"Off we go!" I smiled like a geek

"Off we shall go!" he mimicked taking my hand and leading me to his car

~♥~

We're here,” Cam smiled rushing out of the car and to my side to open my door “Madam.” he said properly and bowed.

I let out a low giggle at his cheesiness and stepped out of the car, “The beach?” I asked looking over the sand and at the splashing waves.

Too cliché?” he asked, biting his lip nervously “ I knew I should have went with the boxing tournament.” a smirk crept up onto his face.

I'm always up for sweaty guys punching the life; and teeth, out of each other.” I joked, smiling at him.

He returned the smile which caused me to blush fiercely and look down at my unnecessary black pumps.

He must have noticed my sudden uncomfortableness, because he cleared his throat and rushed to his backseat and reached in grabbing something. Next thing I knew he pulled out a white wicker basket and a red table cloth. This was officially the best date ever.

I wouldn't suppose that's filled with fine meats and cheeses.” I said

Oh, no.” he shook his head “That's far too classy for me.” he smirked and tossed the tablecloth over his shoulder and taking his free hand and intertwined it with mine.

We walked towards the shore and laid all of the stuff down.

Drum roll, please.” he said, pride laced through his voice. I giggled and pounding my hands on the ground.

He slowly opened the basket and pulled out a square box with red and green on it. He didn't-

Bon a petite.” he said, failing at a Italian accent. He lifted up the lid and the smell of fresh pizza hit my nostrils causing me to let out a sigh of content.

You are officially my favorite person in the universe.” I shook my head smiling

He looked up at me from beneath his eyelashes and smirked making a swarm of butterflies fly around in my stomach.

After we finished gorging on pizza and root beer, we we lying back on the table cloth groaning from fullness.

I'm so full.” I groaned holding my stomach

He chuckled and shook his head, turning to look at me. His stare lingered a moment before I got insecure and turned to look at him as well.

What?” I asked biting my lip

Nothing,” he once again shook his head

I feel like I'm in a movie.” I stated unconsciously, which caused him to let out another husky chuckle,” Seriously.” I added making my face serious as possible.

You're so cute.” he smiled causing me to blush as red as a tomato.

Stop doing that!” I exclaimed covering my face

What-so-ever do you mean?” he brought his hand to his chest

Stop being all... adorable.” I pouted

Adorable?” He raised an eyebrow “My manly ego is offended.”

No!” I deadpanned “I didn't mean to offend you!”

You're blowing it, Anna.

Anna, I'm kidding.” he laughed standing up and holding out his hand, which I hesitantly linked mine with as he pulled me up.

He let go of my hand and starting pulling his shirt off his head.

What are you doing?” I asked alarmed

What does it look like?” an amused smirk played once again on his lips “I'm swimming.”

With that he unbuckled his pants and yanked them down throwing them alongside his shirt; leaving him in only his boxers. I couldn't help but to let my eyes travel down his perfectly defined six pack.

Are you crazy?” I shrieked, snapping out of check-out-that-eye-candy mode.

Crazy as it gets.” he smiled before sprinting towards the ocean and jumping in.

I stood there awkwardly scratching my arm, not exactly sure what to do next. “You coming?” he called out shaking his wet hair in the sexiest way.

Uh,” I murmured, my mouth slightly agape as I stared at his wet toned body under the moonlight “I don't know.” I shouted back

Oh come on!” He pleaded

I-Uh-” I fidgeted nervously in my spot

Chicken,” he shouted before diving back into the water.

I was not a chicken. Was I? No. I sighed and debated back and forth with myself before I finally found the hem of my dress and pulled it off my head leaving me in only my black strapless bra, and pink and white polka dot underwear.

Not wanting him to see me, I ran into the water while he was still under. Whenever I saw his head pop back up, and his eyes searching the beach I took it as my cue. Slowly and sneakily, I made my way behind him making sure he didn't see me. I placed my hands on the back of his shoulder which made him jump and he turned around quickly, and I hadn't realized how close I really was until his head connected with mine.

Ow!” I cried holding my head

S**t! I'm so sorry!” He apologized placing his hands on my forehead as if it would make the pain go away.

I let out a soft giggle as he mumbled inappropriate words to himself, “It's okay, really.”

Are you sure?” he asked, his hands now on either side of my jaw concern in his eyes.

It made me all giddy inside whenever I knew he got concerned with something as small as a head bump.

Yes. Positive.” I bit my lip.

'Good.” he sighed a breath of relief before his eyes traveled from mine to my lips.

I felt a lump form in my throat as lust filled through his eyes, and before I knew it, his lips were brushing mine, gently, yet teasingly. I let out a small gasp when I felt his lips connect with mine in a full lip lock.

Wow,” we breathed in unison when we pulled away moments later.

The rest of the date went by rather too quickly in my opinion. The rest of the night consisted of splashing, swimming, holding breath contests, and just having fun and relaxing. The dad head officially made number one in my top 10.

Thanks for tonight.” I smiled shyly, as Cam walked me to my apartment door.

Anytime,” he returned my smile with his own warm one “Maybe if you'd wanna do it again sometime?”

I'd love to.” I let out all too quickly “I mean, sure, that would be great.” I blushed ferociously

Great.” he rocked back and forth on his feet

I gave him one last awkward smile before reached up and planting a kiss on his lips.

Goodnight, Cam.”

Night Anna.” he replied, walking away as I opened the door to my apartment.

I walked in shutting and locking it behind me. I slowly made my way into the living room only to see the TV on and Kyle passed out on the couch, his legs sprawled out onto the arm, his mouth hanging open.

Wake up!” I yelled slapping his arm

Hm-wha-” he mumbled barely lifting his head to look at me “Oh, hey. How'd the date go?”

Good.” I said hiding in my excitement “You drooled on my couch.” I deadpanned staring at the fresh wet mark on my beautiful beige couch “Gross.” I mumbled furrowing my eyebrows together

Woops...” he trailed off

Yeah, yeah.” I brushed it off “I'll clean it tomorrow. You can sleep here if you want, you know where the blankets are. I'm going to bed.” I gave him a quick one arm hug before mumbling night and heading off to bed.   



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on August 25, 2013
Last Updated on August 25, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess