Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess

After pacing around the cellar for what seemed like hours, I finally cleared my head and put it together.

Vampire.

My kidnapper was a vampire. For all I know he could be using me as a blood bank. Or a sex slave. God knows what this sicko had in mind.

All I knew was I wasn't going to make it out of here alive. There was no way of escaping this place. Hell, I don't even know where it is, which doesn't give me much confidence my mom will find me.

I started to break down into a panic attack as I paced around pulling out my hair and crying hysterically. I tried pounding on the door for a while, I even tried to take a rock that I found on the ground to bang the metal bars on the window in attempt to break the metal.

No such luck.

Then it hit me. Bobby pin. I started running my hands through my tangled hair. Sure enough, the bobby pin I had placed in it before I left to hold my baby hairs back was still in my hair.

I mentally cheered and pulled it out of my hair faster then you could say go ripping out a few of my baby hairs in the process. 

I ran over to the metal door sticking it in the lock and playing with it until I heard a click. 

"Yes!" I whisper yelled to myself

I turned the knob ever-so-carefully and the smell of- a barn... hit my nose. Sweet heavenly freedom. I quickly ran up the stair case about to make a run for it when suddenly-

"God d****t!" I heard a man's voice yell, but it wasn't my kidnappers which scared me even more.

I made a sprint for it. I ran my feet thudding hardly against the field followed by other thudding feet. 

"HELP!" I screamed out into the field hoping there was a farmhouse near

Suddenly a hand enveloped my mouth. I screamed into it and tried to struggle as the other took my waist. There was a big woosh and then infront of me was my kidnapper.

"You just don't give up do you?" he asked cocking his head amusement clear in his eyes.

I tried to reply with a sarcastic comeback whenever I realized the strangers hand was still over my mouth. So I did what I always saw in movies.

I licked his hand.

Instead of him pulling back in disgust, or even flinching, he just stood there like it didn't even occur to him I had licked his hand. 

That caused a low groan to escape from my throat.

"I got it, Jax." my kidnapper said to the strange man who apparently goes by Jax.

Next thing I knew, I was thrown over the same shoulder I had been the night before.

Talk about deja vu.

I screamed and pounded as hard as I could on his back before I brought my hand to my chest in pain.

"God damn! What are you made of, stone?!" I screamed at him struggling to get out of his sturdy grip.

"Sure," he replied sarcastically

"What do you want from me?!" I asked getting frusturated

Before I knew it we were back in the cellar and I was rougly thrown on the bed. He crouched down and pinned his arms on either sides of my legs causing my breath to escape my lungs.

"I told you; That's for me to know, and you to not," he sighed "How the hell did you get out of here?"

"That's for me to know, and you to not." I mimicked causing a sharp pain to go through my left cheek

The b***h slapped me. That son of a gun slapped me!

"I think you're forgeting who's in control here," his eyes glew red causing a shiver of fear to go down my spine "How did you get out? I suggest you tell me or things could get messy." 

He flashed his fangs at me making me freeze on the spot.

"Well," he rolled his eyes "Since you refuse to tell me."

Once again I was thrown roughly over his shoulder. GOD. I'm not a cotton doll, this s**t was really starting to hurt my ribs.

There was a brush of wind and several doors opening and closing before I was set on a bed. But this time, it wasn't as hard. It was quite comfy and soft.

Wait- why the hell would he put me some place comfortable? Unless- he's going to rape me.

My breath caught in my throat once again as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

"Don't do that. You look like a monkey," he stated before walking out of the room and locking the door.

I ran over to it trying to open it, but of course, it was locked from the outside. Window. I need a window. I looked around for a window, nothing.

At this point I had no choice but to take in the surroundings of the room. It had a big double bed with a white fluffy blanket sprawled across it with throw pillows sorted out infront of the normal white pillows beautifully.

The dresser was a oak wood color, it was dark yet beautiful. The floor had a plush tan carpet and the walls were a light cream color. The night stands were trhe same color of the dresser and they both held very antique looking lamps.

the room overall was breath taking. Why the hell would someone so heartless and cruel put me in a place so... luxurious and comfortable. None of this made sense. 

I sat down on the bed thinking about my mom, my brother, my friend. Will I ever see them again? What if I'm stuck here for a long time and they never find me?

I shouldn't be worrying. She's my mom.  My blood. She'll find me somehow. I sighed and laid back on the bed as I was pulled away in the the darkness.

I woke up to heavy breathing in my right ear and a hand on my arm. I kept my eyes closed incase I alarmed the physcopath. I felt a hand brush away a strand of hair that must have falling in my face.

"So beautiful," I heard a man mumble

Now that caused my eyes to fly open and stare at the guy.

He was extremely handsom. He had pale skin, a light coating of freckles trickled over his nose, he had long black hair and beautiful blue-grey eyes. This man was just as breathtaking as the kidnapper. This must be Jax.

Jax. The one who caught me and held a man over my mouth nearly cutting off my breath. The one who trapped be a surrendered me to the kidnapper. This man was beauiful on the outside, but sure as hell not the end.

"What the-" I started before a hand clasped over my mouth

"Shh," he hushed me with hopeful eyes

He gently took his hand away from my mouth. What was with this guy?

"A-are you g-going to rape me?" I choked out causing him to let out a low manly chuckle

"What's with you and raping?" he said in a hushed tone staring at me with a genuine look in his eyes.

"I- wait, what? How the-" I started

"-vampire hearing," he finished "I heard you and my brother. I'm so sorry-"

Brother? What? They looked nothing alike. He's a vampire too? What the hell. What kind of universe is this?

"If you were sorry, you'd let me go." I said quickly

"I-I can't," he looked down ashamed

"And why the hell not?" 

"M-my brother-" he stuttered "-just can't,"

Was it wrong of me to find his shyness so adorabable and sweet? Despite how cute he was I still groaned because I knew there was no way of getting out of here.

"Jax!" the kidnappers voice echoed down the hall

"S**t," he exclaimed in a whispered tone" I'll be back... soon."

And with that he flew out of the room locking the door back behind him.

I heard mumbles down the hall and feet scattering before there was a turn at the nob. Just encase I slammed my back down in the bed and pretended to be sleeping.

I heard a loud thump follow by a "God d****t!" which caused me to twitch a little but a barley noticeable one.

"Wake the f**k up," he said in an all but pissed tone shaking me violently

He sure knows how to treat a woman. I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted with cold ones. Once my gaze lifted to his something happened and it made his eyes become soft.

What the f**k. Bi-polar much?

"Oh um," he cleared his throat before shoving soup in my face "eat."

I hesitantly took the bowl from him setting it down on the end table backing away from him. I still didn't trust him. Why am I in this room, why is he feeding me. Last time I checked when someone was kidnapped, they were starved. Tortured if you will.

He growled and picked up the bowl again shoving it in my face the coldness returning to his eyes.

"I said: Eat. It." he hissed out

I took the bowl staring at him wide eyed before picking up the spoon and staring at the soup.

"God damn, woman." he rolled his eyes "It's food not poison."

"How the hell am I suppose to know that for a fact? You're so confusing. You grab me, gag me, bond me, and then throw me in a cellar. And then you put me in a fancy room and feed me. What the hell is this? Some kind of sick joke? Or what, are you going to use me as a blood bank and feed me to keep me healthy?"

"Do you think that low of me?"

"Kidnapped. You f*****g KIDNAPPED me. So yes, I think lower than that of you."

His eyes went a dark red color and he bared his fangs and growled at me. 

"Bad mistake," he growled at before lunging at me

I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the contact of fang-on-skin but it never happened. There was a rush of wind and then a loud thud.

"What the hell, man!" the kidnapper yelled

"You were about to kill her! You know that's not what she's here for!" Jax yelled

I jumped off the bed backing myself up against the wall my heart nearly pounding out of my chest. The kidnapper growled getting up and brushing himself of before flying out of the room groaning.

"You better eat your soup," Jax sighed before flying out after his brother shutting and locking the door behind him.

What the fudge is wrong with these people.

















© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jess