Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Jess

    Freedom. Sweet, sweet, heavenly freedom. You know that feeling when the new episode of The Vampire Diaries comes out, and you get so excited you can't wipe the smile off your face? Yeah. That's me. Only, I'm not jumping for joy because of that, I'm jumping for joy because I finally have a chance to get out of here, I finally have a chance to get some-

       Creak.

      I whipped around in one swift motion. Nothing. My smile faded a bit, but was still visible. My heartbeat was pounding in my chest and my breathing was ragged. No one can ruin this for you Blair, no one.

     I took a deep breath in as I turned back around. My eyes widened as I tumbled backwards, releasing a blood curling scream. A hand was clasped over my mouth as I stared into bright shining hazel orbs.

         “Shh,” he hushed me, staring into my eyes. His hair was down to about a centimeter past his ear and was dark brown, he had a slight bit of stubble forming along his jaw structure and long eyelashes to match perfect with his gorgeous eyes. I stared at him in awe and terror.

         “So, what's a pretty little lady like yourself,” he smirked, gesturing towards me “Doing in a house with people like my brothers.”

         “Whurt?” I asked, my voice muffled by his hand

      He removed his hand from my mouth backing away cautiously. He gave a small smile before extending his hand out again, “Cameron. Cameron Phillips.” his smile faded and he retracted his hand whenever I didn't respond, but instead, stared in complete and utter shock.

      Cameron Phillips. Cameron Phillips. Cameron motherfucking Phillips.

      That was all my mind said.

     He was the brother that ran away after their mom died. His dad said he hadn't been back in years. Why now?

         “And you are?” he trailed off, breaking the silence.

       “I-uh-um.” I looked to the side and my eyes found a glimpse of the door “I-uh I'm- just leaving!” I rushed out, quickly scurrying towards the door. But, he beat me to it. Next thing I knew, my back was pressed against the door with his hands on either side of my head.

         “I said, who. Are. You?” he said once again, emphasizing every word.

         “B-Blair. Blair B-Brooks.” I sputtered out, my voice trembling with every vowl.

      He did a small intake of breathe as his eyes visibly hardened. My heartbeat raced in my chest as a totally creepy I'm a serial killer, wanna play? smirk slowly forms on his face.

      His thumb runs along my jaw as my breath fastens “You know,” he mumbled with a small smile, before leaning into my ear “No bait, no cure.”

       No bait, no cure?

      What the hell does that mean. I stared at him incredulously for a moment until his eyes turned blood red and he sunk his teeth into my neck, my piercing scream flooding throughout the mansions corridor as my body became limp and my vision blurred and then everything was black.


                                       -------

         “Come on Blair. Wake up.” I heard someone breathe.

       I groaned, trying to open my eyes but my eyelids felt like they weighed 500 pounds.

       “Blair!” another male voice exclaimed, when I didn't respond I heard a sigh “Is she awake yet?”

          “I think.” the other one grumbled “She groaned.”

       I heard yet another sigh, “I can't believe that b*****d!” one of them roared, followed by a crashing of glass “He always has to go and ruin everything.”

          “Why'd he try to kill her?” the other asked and I felt something big and warm cup my hand

       “It's obvious, genius.” another sigh “If we have no lure, we have no cure. Without Blair, there's no way we can lure her father in with the cure. He doesn't want the cure.”

           “We have to do something about this, Cole.”

           “I know. I know.” Cole brushed off in a grumble.

 

         Blair. You've got yourself in some deep s**t.



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess