Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Jess

SEXUAL CONTENT

....

~♥~

 

“A-are you sure?” she looked up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes, her long curly brown hair flowing down past her shoulders framing her beautifully rounded face.

 

“Yes,” I barely let out before slamming my lips against hers

 

I felt her tense beneath me, but she soon responded to the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me closer to her. I traced her lips hungrily eager to explore her mouth, she parted her lips slightly allowing my tongue to thrust into her mouth and massage her own tongue.

 

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I grabbed onto her firm a*s cheeks lifting her from the ground. I walked over to my bed and placed her down on her back as I laid on-top of her, our tongues still dancing in sync.

 

I ran my hands under her loose tank-top felling her flat beautiful tan stomach. She let a soft moan into my mouth as I cupped her breasts. I slid my hands back down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it above her head throwing it somewhere across the room.

 

I slid my hands behind her back as I un-hooked her bra throwing it alongside the shirt. I stared down at her beautiful top half anxious to take her. To claim her as my own. To love her like she deserved.

I rubbed her breasts and kissed her neck feeling her shiver beneath me.

 

“Cole,” she moaned out tossing her head back

 

I continued to travel down her stomach until I reached her jeans. I slowly and teasingly unzipped them and slid them down her long soft legs. Once I got them off, I threw them across the room just as I did with the other two clothing items.

 

I slowly kissed up her legs as she let out small moans. I slid her red panties down her legs and rubbed at her sensitive spot with my thumb and she arched her hips wanting more. I let out a low chuckle before shoving a finger inside of her.

 

She squealed at the sudden movement, but it soon turned into moans of pleasure. I added another finger. Then another. I placed small butterfly kisses along her hips and stomach as she buckled her hips, slamming them against my finger in sync.

 

“C-Cole,” She let out breathlessly

 

She reached down and cupped my face bringing my lips to hers and slamming them together. Her kisses were like heaven. So sweet, and loving. Hot, but gentle. She was an amazing woman. Her hands traveled down my shirt and lifted it off of my head, then wasting no time, she unbuttoned my jeans sliding them off of me. She then tossed them to the ground along with her own.

 

Her small fingers slid across my chest sending shivers of pleasure through me. How can this woman make me feel like this? She got lower, and lower until she reached my hard-on. Teasingly; she ran her fingers across it making a soft groan escape my throat and I slid my fingers in and out of her harder.

 

“Goddamn, Blair!” I let out and she now had my shaft completely out and in her hands. Soon enough we both came to our release.

 

“I want you, Cole.” She said staring up at me with lustful eyes

 

I connected my lips with hers and kissed her passionately before slamming myself into her.

 

RINGGGGGG.

 

My eyes flew open, my breath was heavy and sweat covered my body. I felt something soft and warm beneath my arms. My eyes traveled down to see a sleeping Blair.

 

It took me everything not to kiss her, to make her mine. Her beautiful hair flowing over her shoulder, her eyelids twitching indicating she was having a dream. A small smile tugged at her lips which just made me more anxious to attach my lips to them.

 

This woman was pure amazement. But she hates me. I kidnapped her... I tried to kill her; more then once. What if she never forgives me?

 

I sighed as I felt a pain in my lower region. I looked down and noticed my hard-on poking her a*s. I gasped and slowly moved out of the bed, unwrapping my arms from her waist slowly. I flashed to the bathroom and started the cold water. I tip-toed back into the bedroom to grab some clothes and make sure the door was locked so she couldn't get out if she woke up.

 

I hated holding her hostage, but she'd escape.

 

I ran my hand down my face and hopped into the shower feeling the cold water travel down my body.

 

~♥~

 

Blair's POV

 

My eyes fluttered open as the smell of Axe shampoo filled my nostrils making me sigh in content. Then I realized; I'm not in my room. I bolted up and looked around the room. Black carpet... four-poster bed. Cole's room.

 

I groaned. Then suddenly I heard water running. I looked over to see the bathroom door was cracked. I slowly advanced towards it sliding it open. Then it did something. It creaked. I gasped and tried to make a run for it, but was grabbed my my fore-arms.

 

“Going somewhere?” Cole asked, his voice clearly amused

 

“I-uh...” I trailed off in panic mode

 

“You?” He said turning me around

 

Then I did something I hated myself for, I let my eyes travel down hi perfect body. His chest was so lean and toned. I felt like kissing and licking it like there was not tomorrow. I traveled down further to see him wrapped in a white towel.

 

I must admit, I was a bit dissapointed. WAIT. No. I didn't want to see that-that.. thing.

You totally did,” my mind betrayed me

 

I let out a loud groan before hearing Cole let out a manly chuckle. S**t. He caught me checking him out. I traveled my eyes back up his body not wasting any second of it until I met his eyes again. A huge smirk was plastered against his face.

 

“You want me,” he let out in the sexiest husky voice I'd ever heard.

 

“Ew!” I snapped “As if,”

 

“Don't deny it.” he said still smirking down at me, our bodies pressed together.

 

I did want him. I wanted him so bad.

 

He's kidnapped you Blair, tried to f*****g eat you. What the hell was wrong with me. I didn't want this- this monster. I wanted Dylan, I loved Dylan. The only person I would ever want to be with was Dylan.

 

“Done checking me out?” Cole smirked

 

I let out a loud annoyed grunt before stomping out of the bathroom and sitting with my arms crossed on his bed. I'm in deep s**t. I can't find this guy attractive. GOD. I need to get out of here.

 

I'm trapped. In a house. Not just a house, a house with two of the sexiest men I've ever laid eyes on. And they were both monsters. Yet I found myself attracted to them, which made me want to slap myself.

 

Monsters. Sexy, sexy monsters.

 

Someone wake me up.



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nifty. You've got me addicted

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess