Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Jess

Chapter 12- Come A Little Closer, Will You?

          Joy. Joy was the only thing racing through my veins right now. I bet you're wondering why? Well, as you know, I haven't had a decent meal in over a month since I've been stuck here. So, when the smell of McDonald's flooded through my nostrils, the heavenly intoxication of the french frys ventilating through the hall and under the door that led to the room I was currently trapped in, I was flying on Cloud 9. 

          One tiny flaw in my dream of fast food. The smell was outside, while I was inside. So imagine the struggle I was going through. I've been living off of occasional boxes of Juicy Fruits and horrible tasteless chicken noodle soup. So right now, the smell was torturing me. I was slowly dying. 

          I stood up, and walked over to the black door. I placed my ear against it, listening to see if I could hear anything on the other side, but whenever I didn't hear anything, I let out a groan of annoyance, spinning on my heel to return to the warmth of the bed. Unfortunately for me, having the worst luck in the world, whenever I moved to turn on my heel, my clumsy a*s fell, face-planting into the ground.

          Of course I'd do that. What made me think I wouldn't? I rolled my eyes to myself, steadying my weight with my arms and pushing myself off of the ground. 

           I was suffering from food withdraws. 

           I wasn't used to going two hours without food. I always had some type of candy bar, or chips with me. If my metabolism wasn't so high, I would be as fat as two sumo-wrestlers put together, plus the extra weight of Grumpy Cat. I ate constantly, no joke. But now, since I've been f*****g kidnapped, here I am. Standing here. Carpet burns on my knees from falling, clothes that smelt like hand soap, and a growling stomach.

            How can someone be so cruel. Be so cruel to take a lady, throw her over their shoulder, put her into a car that reeked of leather and cigarettes, and then take her to a dungeon that was probably infested with spiders, which I honestly would have noticed if I wasn't so busy hyper-ventilating. And after all of that, starve her. Put her in this big a*s fancy room with nothing to live off of but Juicy Fruits now-and-then and food for the ill.

             I ran my hands through my hair, pacing around the room. I keep getting distracted. Distracted from my mission, the mission of escaping. The sexy devil himself and his equally sexy brother were distracting me from getting out of here, hopefully with my sanity.

                      As if on cue, the knob fiddled and I whipped around. Excitement flooding me at the same time horror. Excitement that whoever is about to enter may be bearing the godly grace of McDonald's, and the horror of just the situation in general. The situation of being kidnapped, scared that one of these PMSing b*****s could snap at any moment.

                       Whenever the lock finally clicked, in popped Jax's head. Relief flooded over me as I saw what I had been anticipating to receive. Dangling in his right hand was a familiar white bag with a curvy 'm' printed in yellow on the front. He must have notices the glint of excitement in my eyes, because he cracked a smile and chuckled.

                            God knows if he laughed because I looked like a barbie doll who got into the hands of a 3 year old, or if he laughed because I looked like I was the 3 year old on Christmas morning who had just opened up her 'Easy Bake Oven' present.

                           "Hey," he smiled sheepishly, fully entering the room and outstretching his hand to give me the bag, which I quickly grabbed, causing him to let out another chuckle and he shut the door, locking it and stuffing the keys into his pocket.

                               He made his way towards the bed where I had jumped on to dig into the drool worthy big mac. We sat there in a comfortable silence as he watched me stuff my mouth and I sent him a few glances. My the time I finished, I was so full I could explode. I groaned, scooting back towards the pillow, staring at Jax, who had a wide smirk plastered on his face.

                            My eyes widened in confusion, "What?" I asked, but my question was answered by him bending over and wiping the tiny bit of mayonnaise from my cheek, causing a hot blush to rise onto my cheeks.

                  "Hey," I mumbled, dropping my gaze to his full pink lips.

                  "Yeah?"

                  "Come a little closer, will you?" I smiled, my eyes shifting to his ice blue eyes momentarily before traveling back down his features, to his lips again.

                 Reluctantly, he scooted a little closer, his eyes widening making him look like an confused little boy when his mother told him the easter bunny didn't exist. Slowly, I brought my hands to cup his perfect cheek structures in the palms of my hands, pushing my weight onto  my knees and pressing my lips against his.

                          And let me tell you. this boy was an amazing kisser. It took a minute for him to respond to the kiss, must when he did, it felt amazing, the sparks flowing through my body were so perfect, I felt like I was going to die. After moments of just a tender kiss, it started to get heated, his hands moving from my face down to my back, his fingers sliding under the elastic of my sweatpants, pressing against my hip bone, pushing me further against his chest.

                           He started traveling kissed down from my lips, to my dimple, to my chin, and down my jaw. I slid my hands down his face and onto his neck, after another minute of passionate kissing, his body fell to the side, becoming limp as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

                             Now that ladies and gentleman, is how you find a pressure point.

                             The thing that worried me most was the fact that kiss felt way better then it was suppose to. It was just suppose to be a distraction. But it felt so passionate and loving, that just thinking about it sent chills of pleasure down my spine.

                             I hovered over-top of him as I searched for the keys. And let me tell you one thing, if you were to walk through the door right now, it would look like I drugged him and I was trying to sexually molest him in his unconscious state.

                               I finally found the keys and slid them out of his pocket.

                               Here goes nothing.              



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 17, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess