Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Jess

“You must be at least a little hungry,” Cole retorted

 

I scoffed looking away from him.

 

“Come on, Blair.” he pleaded

 

I froze.

 

“How to hell do you know my name?” I raised my eyebrows turning to him

 

“Oh,” he started to walk towards me as I backed away “I'm not going to hurt you.” he rolled his eyes

 

“Yeah, like you weren't going to hurt me the 5 times you've tried to rip out my throat since I've been here.”

 

He groaned and started closer to me before reaching his hand out and lifting up to hem of my shirt to reveal the tattoo that had my name in bold cracked letters.

 

“Right...” I mumbled “How'd you even see that?” I crossed my arms over my chest demandingly

 

“I kind of caught a glimpse of it whenever I was dragging your unconscious body when Jax knocked you out.” He shrugged

 

I felt tense remembering the oh-so-sweet vampire had knocked my out. Sweet my a*s. You could cover him in chocolate and he still wouldn't be sweet. Oh. Chocolate sounds good...

 

“Please, eat already. This is going to get cold.” he sighed shoving the hot pocket in my face once more

 

“Why do you even care?”

 

“You're right. I shouldn't.” with that he left the room locking it behind him.

 

As if on cue, my stomach let out a loud roar. Great. There goes dinner. I need a shower. So bad. My hair was so greasy you could cook burgers on it, I had been in the same clothes for 2 in a half weeks and I was dying in my own filth.



I got up slowly and tip-toed to the bathroom. When I was about a foot away from the door, the floor made a loud creek causing me to jump a little. I hurriedly scrambled into the bathroom shutting the door.



2 words. Men's bathroom. Filthy pigs don't know how to clean a damn thing. I picked up a pair of boxers off of the mirror.



“Ew,” I scrunched my eyebrows together throwing it to the floor.



I looked into the mirror at myself. And let's say it wasn't what I expected. I knew it would be bad. But not this bad. My nose was bright red which stood out from my extremely pale face. While my hair was a tangles greasy mess. It didn't even look brown. It looked black. On top of that, my clothes were wrinkled and smelt like sweat; which I already knew, but it was worse actually looking at it.



This person looking back at me was not me. It was an imposter. A dirty, pale, ugly imposter. I opened up the shower curtain to see nothing but male soap, shampoo, and conditioner. I sighed. Great. What'd I expect? An assortment of Dove and Pantene feminine hair products in a house with 2 males.



Without even thinking I stripped down my clothes and stepped into the oversized shower. I turned the water on almost boiling hot in attempt it might wash the greasiness partially away. I picked up the shampoo reading the back for any signs of it ruining my hair but it didn't say anything about women using it so I just shrugged it off and squirted a fair amount into my hands.



Call me crazy for showering whenever I've been kidnapped but what was I suppose to do? Just sit here a decay away? Cry until I got out of here? No. I'm stronger then that. When I want something, I get it. When I need something, I get it. It's not because I'm spoiled. It's because I don't back down easily.



I need and want out of here. I will succeed eventually. Every great plan takes time. Though, I still wonder why he kidnapped me and why the hell it has anything to do with his dad or me. Whatever it was, I wasn't sticking around long enough to find out.



I massaged the shampoo into my hair thoroughly and rinsed it out as the scent filled my nostrils making me sigh in content. I poured some of the Axe bodywash onto the cloth and scrubbed my body clean until I was red from scrubbing so hard.



I got out and grabbed the towel off the towel rack and folded it around myself tucking the front in. I wiped the steam away from the mirror with my hand and stared at my reflection. I had a little bit of color back to my face, but it was barely noticeable. I still looked like a ghost.



I picked up my clothes and undergarments off of the ground and turned on the faucet pulling the plug up as it filled up with hot water. I added a bit of hand soap to it and whisked it around with my pointer finger a little. Once it was filled up, I dipped my clothes into it, scrubbing them clean with my hands.



After washing them thoroughly, I drained the water and searched for a hair dryer. No luck was found. I groaned not knowing what to do. I rung out the clothes and shook out my undergarments until they were dry enough to slip on. As much as I hated doing what I was about to do. I had no choice.



I hung the towel back up and tip-toed back out of the room in nothing but a bra and underwear. I slowly advanced towards the dresser opening the first drawer, to my luck, it was filled with boxers, socks, and white undershirts. I took out one of the white t-shirts and tossed it over my head.



I sighed in relief once it was all over. I was just hoping my other clothes would dry quickly so I wasn't stuck wearing my f*****g kidnappers clothes. Just when I thought nothing could get worse to door knob started to make noises and seconds later, the door was swung open revealing Jax.



Long time no see my friend.



Note the sarcasm.



“You r-” he froze staring at me “Are you wearing Cole's clothes?”



My eyes widened as I stared down at the T-shirt and tugged at the hem nervously.



“Uh, yes?” I tried to sound confident like I didn't care, but it came out as a guilty question.



“Care if I ask why?” He raised an eyebrow.



“Look buddy. You try being kidnapped by 2 blood sucking creatures, almost dying, several times may I add, and then sit in the same clothes for 2 in a half weeks to where you smell, your hair is greasy, and you look worse then the Flinstones. And then, you try to shower just to have one second of f*****g clarity and self respect, and then, you can't dry your clothes. Please, take a goddamn walk in my shoes.” I spit out



He just stood there, his lips parted in shock as he stared at me wide-eyed. I gulped and stared back at him with the same expression,



“Did you get her to-” Cole started as he stopped in the doorway looking me up and down “Is that... are you wearing me shirt?”



“Maybe...” I looked down ashamed



“Wow,” he smirked “You look hot.”



I swallowed and stared at him with huge eyes blushing bright red “Pervert,” I mumbled under my breath looking down.



“Well, as much as I'd love to continue this awkward exchange, you need to eat.” Jax spoke up



“No.” I squeaked “No.” I repeated this time sounding more confident.



“Are you sure?” he asked pulling out the strangely familiar fruity box



I gulped holding back from jumping him to take it.



“No,” I said again even though inside I was screaming for it



Idiot.” My subconscious screamed



“Okay then-” he said about to exit the room with Cole



“Wait!” I shrieked defeated



“Yes?”



“Maybe just a few....”



He grinned triumphantly and tossed the box onto the bed and left with Cole, shutting the door behind him.



Once the coast was clear I tore open the box shoved the juicy fruity goodness into my mouth moaning in satisfaction.



S**t. I let my guard down. I'm never going to get out of here if this keeps happening. I closed my eyes and laid back onto the pillow shaking my head and staring at the ceiling.



“Good night, Mom.” I mumbled and closed my eyes drifting into sleep



Mrs. Brooks POV



I stood there in front of the police that were trying to tell me my daughter was dead and they have not found her.



“Chances are very small, Mrs. Brooks.” the officer said with a sympathetic smile “It's very rare a victim is missing this long, and they've survived. They either die from starvation, or it's a homicide.”



“Officer Perrie, I refuse to believe my daughter is dead. I'm a mother for heavens sake! I can sense if my baby was- was gone.” I argued fighting back tears



“Your daughter will still be filed in the missing persons record, but there isn't much we can do.” he shook his head.



“YOU CAN FIND MY GODDAMN DAUGHTER!” I came undone tears rolling down my face



“Karen, Honey, calm down we'll find her.” my husband hugged my waist from behind as I had my 5th breakdown since my daughter had gone missing.



How could someone have the nerve to do this? To tear my baby girl away from me. I refuse to believe it. My daughter is alive and her heart is beating. I can feel it.



 

I will find you, Blair. Please be safe.” I silently prayed as my husband lead me back into the house.

 



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess