Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jess

It had been 3 days since I'd been kidnapped. I wanted out of here. No, I needed out of here.

 

I hadn't had a shower in those 3 days so my hair was greasy, and I'm pretty sure my face was pale and puffy from crying my eyes out.

 

One question still rung through my head; Why me? Why did he have to choose me.

 

And it didn't make sense. Why the hell did he choose me? I was nothing special. I had never gotten in trouble, my grades were perfect, I respected my parents, I hadn't had a lot of friends but the one I did have were amazing.

 

So what separates me from everyone else?

 

Nothing.

 

I sighed and got stood up from the corner. Yes, even though there was a big a*s comfy bed I had been sitting in the corner all day. I refused to eat what they gave me, which just made the kidnapper more furious.

 

Jax was sweet though; and warm hearted. I know. He's a vampire, vampires have no soul. But not what I've heard from The Vampire Diaries or Twilight. From what I've seen lately, he was the polar opposite of his jack a*s brother which made him sweeter.

 

For now I had one issue; I had to piss.

 

I looked around the room and found a door to a bathroom.

 

Thank god.

 

I walked into the bathroom and took in the sight. It was nothing special. White tiled surrounding the walls, a stone marble floor, a simple sink with a mirror above it and a pretty decent size shower.

 

I walked up opening the shower curtain but found no hair proudcts, or soap, or even a damn razor.

 

How do these sickos live?

 

I used the bathroom and then walked out closing the door behind me only to be greeted by Jax's big beautiful blue eyes as son as I walked in.

 

“Hi,” he gave a sad smile

 

“Hello,” I tried to sound uninterested in what he had to say.

 

He pulled out a box of Juicy Fruits from behind his back and reached the box out to me. My eyes widened as my stomach growled extremely loud.

 

“Uh-” I blushed causing him to chuckle

 

He shifted from his position by the door and started to head towards me causing me to back away. He froze on spot before squatting down a few feet away from me and laying the box on the ground then backing up a few more feet.

 

I stared at him hesitantly for a few long moments before walking slowly toward the box not breaking my gaze from his. I slowly squatted down and pulled it towards me picking it up and quickly moving back again.

 

He gave me a smile and then laid his hand across his stomach and bowed.

 

Yes you heard me right, he bowed. He was so cute... and those abs. Oh my god. Those abs.

 

What, no. I don't know what I'm saying. Vampire. He's a vampire. The bad guy. The brother of my kidnapper. What's wrong with me?

 

I watched as he walked away and exited the room shutting the door behind him. I waited till I heard the click of the lock to rip open the box and gorge myself on the delicious candies.

 

I moaned as the taste of heaven filled my mouth.

 

After finishing the box I sat on the bed with my legs criss-crossed underneath me. I sat there for a few hours until I passed out of boredom.

 

I woke up to someone stroking my cheek. In reaction I jumped up and flew off the bed with a loud thud. I stood up rubbing my a*s and groaning.

 

I looked over to the suspect and it was none other then Jax. This guy couldn't get any less stalker-like. I stared at him waiting for him to say something.

 

He just stood there staring at his feet and blushing tomato red. I cleared my throat loudly and stared at him expectantly.

 

“Oh- I um,” he stuttered “Y-your just so- so pretty when you sleep”

 

That caused my eyes to grow wide and it was my turn to blush.

 

“Um,” I gulped “Thanks?”

 

“M-my pleasure,”

 

We had a few minutes filled with awkward silence until I finally spoke up.

 

“Are you ever going to explain to me why I'm here?” I asked

 

“It's not my place,”

 

“And why the hell not?” I started to get mad

 

“It... it's just not my place, okay?”

“Why? Why isn't it your place?.” I asked "God, just f*****g tell me already." I let out after moments of silence

 

“Soon,” was all he said and then he flew out of the room leaving a box of Juicy Fruits on the mattress.

 

Soon?

 

 

What the hell. 

 



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so cool. i love Jax's character

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess