Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Jess

          The cold air blew through my hair as I made my way through the field. Pink and white flowers surrounding the bright green grass. I smiled at the couple that walked past me, hand in hand, laughing at each other's cute jokes.

            "Blair?" a voice suddenly said from behind me. I turned my gaze away from the couple, twisting my body around to face the person behind me.

              A huge smile made it's way to my lips as my heartbeat increased. I ran towards him, flailing my arms aroung his neck and hugging the life out of hiim.

              "Dylan." I breathed, burying my nose into his shoulder and taking in the smell of his colonge.

             He chuckled, sliding his arms around my waist and lifting me into the air, doing a small spin as he did so. I pulled back, my smile still planted on my face. I brought my hands to cup his cheeks in my palms, letting out a shaky breath as a tear rolled down my face.

               "You're real," I let out a small laugh. "It's really you. I missed you so much. You have no idea, I just-" he cut me off, pressing his soft lips against mine for a moment before pulling back.

                "I missed you too, Kitten." he chuckled, once against connecting his lips with mine.

                I pulled back after a moment, catching my breath. "I've been waiting for so long just to be able to do this again." I rolled my bottom lip inside my mouth, trying to contain my huge smile.

                  I looked down to my feet, closing my eyes in content as he held me close to his torso, rubbing small circles on the small of my back. I let tears of joy roll down my cheek as I gripped onto him like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, he jerked forwardm pulling me out of my relaxed state.

                     I pulled away, looking up to him. His eyes were wide open as he stood there motionless. He let out a pained groan before falling on top of me.

                     "Dylan!" I cried, grabbing ahold of his face. I stared at his white glazed eyes in horror as my heart broke into a million pieces. I flipped him over, noticing the blood surrounding his heart area. "Dylan, please don't leave me." I sobbed, still cupping his face. I leaned down, placing soft kisses on his lips as sobs wrackied through my body.

                    "Tsk, tsk." a voice shamed. "This is just the beginning." my eyes widened as I twisted me body to come face to face with the 3rd Phillip's brother. I gasped.

                      "You!" I yelled. "You did this- what did you do to him?"

                     He retracted his hand from behind his back, in his palmed laid a heart. Dylan's heart. I let out a blood curling scream, staring at the once beating heart of my love.  

                        I sat up with a jolt, sweat covering my entire body from head to toe.

                        It was just a dream... I never saw Dylan... or Cameron. Tears leaked from my eyes as I flashed back to the dream.

                         Maybe it was a sign?

                         Maybe the dream was trying to tell me something. What if something were to happen to Dylan?

                       So many thoughts clouded my mind. I only knew one thing. I had to get out of here and stop anyone from hurting the people I loved .Even if I don't have enough strength, I'd go to any limit to protect my loved ones. Even if I had to die trying.

                       The b*****d who even had a mere thought of hurting my family should be sorry for their life. 

 



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess