Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Jess

"Wake up," an unfamiliar voice cooed


I tried to move but my hands were tied down by something. 


"What the hell," I murmured, opening my eyes


I looked down at my current position; I was bound to a chair, a rope tying my hands around the back, and a rope around my waist. I looked up, meeting ice blue eyes a lot like Jax's, except this man was about in his 30s and he had ruffled brown hair.


"Ah," the man clasped his hands together "Look who finally decided to wake up."


"Who the hell are you?" I squinted my eyes in confusion before looking around the room "And where the hell am I?"


"Now, now, now." he shook his finger back and forth "No need to get feisty. You can call me Mr. Phillips, and where you are is irrelevant."


"What do you want from me?" I asked


"Darling, it's not what I want from you." he shook his head walking towards me "No, it's what I want from your dearest father."


I felt a lump grow in my throat, "What the f**k does my father have to do with this?" I snapped


"Careful with your words," he warned tilting my chin up "You sure are a pretty one, I can see why my son is so taken aback by you." 


I stared wide eyed as he took in my features. Son? What was he talking about? There was something seriously wrong with this... this... pedophile. Where the hell were Jax and Cole in all of this? 


"Son?" I let out barely audible


"Yes," he let go of my chin and walked across the room "I believe you know him... Cole?"


I watched as an amused smirk crossed his face.


"Your son is a monster." I spit out "As well as yourself. You should be ashamed."


In a flash he was in front of me and a sharp pain traveled through my cheeks.


"You will not talk about my son or myself in such a disgraceful manner." he growled out causing me to flinch before he cracked a smile and let out a small laugh walking away "Besides, we wouldn't even be like this if it weren't for your dad's little 'experiment'."


"Experiment?" I question in a low tone


He shook his head and let out another barely audible laugh, "You see, your dad wanted to create the perfect family," he paused a moment "He came up with this serum that once injected into a human's system, the life and breath would be sucked out of them, but they would not die. They would stay young-perfect forever."


"I don't understand..." I looked down letting it process through my head


"Your dad is the reason we're these- monsters." he sighed "My wife, she was beautiful, and sweet and most of all so loving. It killed her. The serum was a success on us, but it killed her."


"I'm so sorry." I mumbled 


"We didn't choose to be these monsters, you know. We didn't really have a choice in the matter. Our family was poor, we could barely afford enough to feed one of us, let alone a whole family. Your dad offered us 10 grand to use us as Guinea pigs for his experiment. We had no choice but to accept it, for our family's sake. My third son, Cameron, he left once his mother died." he paused "Haven't seen him since."


"What do I have to do with all of this?" I asked


"You're bait." he stated simply causing me to cringe "It's quite simple really, soon enough your father is going to figure out where you are, then I'll make him a deal. You, in exchange for a cure. He had a theory he could come up with a cure years ago, but never went through with it. So I think a little motivation is in order."


"Wow," I snorted "And to think I actually felt bad for you for 2 seconds. First you kidnap me, then almost a month in  a half of this torturous hell, you tell me I'm bait and you're going to use me to blackmail my own father?"


"Yes," he said "You have no idea what he's done to my family."


I just scoffed and looked away. Whenever I looked back, his hand was raised as if he were about to hit me and his eyes were glowing red. I froze, and if I had a low bladder tolerance, I would have pissed myself right there. This man was more intimidating then either of his sons.


"That's enough," a sickeningly familiar voice growled


The man just shook his head and walked away.


"Come on, Princess." Cole said untying me and tossing me over his shoulder


"I can walk you know," I groaned from his back


"I know." he shrugged before grabbing my a*s and making me squeal and freeze "But this way I can enjoy it more."


"Perverted a*s-wipe." I muttered under my breath


"I heard that princess," he cooed


He threw open his door, shutting and locking it behind him, and tossed me onto the bed. 


"I guess bi-polar runs in the family." I stated not even ashamed


"You... think I'm... bi-polar?" he asked almost amused


"Did I stutter?" I asked raising an eyebrow cockily


Next thing I knew he was hovering over me, "I don't know, Princess, did you?" he asked his hot breath fanning my face causing me to gulp rather loudly


"I-I don't k-know." I stuttered out causing a triumphant smirk to grow across his face.


"I love the way I affect you," he murmured into my ear nibbling it gently causing me to shiver


'What the hell is wrong with you Blair!' I mentally souted at myself snapping out of my trance. I let out a shriek and pushed him off of me.


"What the f**k was that?!" I shouted



He just let out a chuckle and walked towards the bathroom leaving me without an answer.



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess