Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Jess

“You,” I spit out “You're the reason I'm here.”

 

I glared down at the colorful box of fruity goodness in front of me.

 

“If it wasn't for you and your... your... deliciousness...” I paused to pop one in my mouth “I wood not be shere.”

 

I swallowed and sighed.

 

I don't even know what time it is. I've been here for about two weeks. Why has no one come for me? I could really use Fluffles right about now. She always made me feel better with her orange-striped-poofyness.

 

Fluffles was my cat. She's a tabby, but she's REALLY fluffy; thus the name. Her little mew always calmed me down and kept me from having panic attacks.

 

When me and Dylan would get in fights my mother would try to give me her “words of wisdom” which would be; Young love, such drama. You'll find someone else someday. But Fluffles would rub against my leg and lick my forehead with her little sand paper tongue. Bad as it sounds... that cat was my best friend.

 

I've been trying to get out of here since my last attempt. I've tried crying to Jax giving him my best “Please help me” guilt trip. No luck. He may seem all soft and sweet, but no. I've tried kicking them where the sun-don't-shine, if ya' know what I mean. Again, no luck. I've even tried breaking down the door with my foot.

 

I'm so bored. So lonely. So f*****g upset. I'm slowly breaking down to pieces.

 

My thoughts were interrupted by the door knob shaking. Great, company. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom shutting and locking the door.

 

“Oh, princess.” Cole sung

 

I didn't respond.

 

“Princess,” he tried again

 

I'm not budging.

 

“Aye, b***h!” He groaned

 

I let out a low grumble

 

“I'm not a b***h, and I'm sure as hell not your princess. Leave me alone and go f**k yourself!” I yelled in an annoyed tone from the other side of the door.

 

I'm not scared of him. I'm actually quite sick of him. He has major mood swings, like he's a serious bi-polar. So no. I wasn't going to accept his nicknames or insults. I was a woman. As I woman I have the brain and confidence to stand up for myself instead of taking s**t from a*s-

The bathroom door flew open and off the hinges causing me to fly to the other side of the bathroom and bang my head on the tub.

 

“S**t,” I mumbled bringing my hand up to my head and feeling warm wetness

 

Wait... warm... wet? S**T. I brought my hand down from my head and saw red. Oh god. Oh god. Ohhhhh god. I had to think fast.

 

I looked up and saw a broken bowl on the floor soup spilled out across the floor. When did that happen? I must have spaced out. Then I raised my gaze to the figure now standing in front of me, his nostrils flaring as he took in the scent of my now pouring blood.

 

Thinking quickly I ran in between his legs and to the broken door picking it up. Damn this this is heavy. I closed my eyes and took a big swing with it at the figure now warning towards me. I h eard a crack and then a limp body fall to the floor. I gasped and dropped the door my eyes flying open.

 

I saw Cole laying flat on the ground half of his head smashed in, blood pouring out, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I felt a pang of guilt as I stared down at his lifeless body.

 

“Oh my god...” I let out

 

I ran into the bedroom and grabbed the sheet off of the bed and laid it on-top of his body. I killed him... he-he's dead.

 

It's not my fault, right?

 

He ran towards me about to kill me. Suck the life from my body. I wanted to keep my blood. That's when I realized; my head was still bleeding. I groaned and ran through the open door and into the hall. I made my way quietly down it until I found a bedroom. I peeked inside and spotted a door.

 

I tiptoed through the room taking in my surroundings as I did so. There was a big plump bed with black and red sheets, the tables were a dark wood color. On them were red lamps, above the bed was a picture of a rose vase filled with bloomed red roses, there was a black carpet in the middle of the room on=top of the wood floor.

 

Wow.

 

That was my only thought.

 

I made my way to the door and opened it revealing a bathroom. I let out a breath of relief as I practically ran to the medicine cabinet searching through it for a first aid kit. I heard creaking footsteps come from the bedroom as I froze.

 

Oh no. It's probably Jax. S**t. S**t. S**T. I ran and hid in the shower.

 

“Hello?” I heard Jax's voice say from the bathroom door followed by a deep breath.

 

I froze making sure not to make any noise and held my breath. I almost had a heart attack whenever the shower curtain slid open. I let out my breath and stared into Jax's suprisingly normal colored eyes. How did he not go all vampire-crazy mode on me like Cole did?

 

“I-” I barely let out before he reached his hand out to bed my head down and look at my wound.

 

“What happened?” he asked in a concerned voice

 

“I-Uh-Well...” I stuttered

 

“You...” he pried

 

“Your brother.. he... and then... this.” I unconsciously pointed to my head still staring into Jax's mesmerizing eyes.

 

How could someone be so beautiful? It amazed me. His perfect facial features followed by his jet black hair and ice blue eyes.

 

What? No. What's wrong with me. Why am I thinking like this. MONSTER. He's evil Blair. God. Shuttup.

 

“What the hell,” He scrunched his eyebrows together “Wait- if you're out here...” he froze “Where's Cole?!”

 

“Oh...” I looked down feeling tears come on remembering the way his beautiful body looked on the ground, lifeless, cold, and bloody.

 

In a flash Jax was gone. I heard a loud groan and then he was back in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me out of the tub bringing me back to the bedroom and placing me on the edge of his bed and then flashing back into the bathroom; and then back out, but with a First-Aid kit.

 

“He'll be fine,” He raised an eyebrow looking up at my guilty-probably pale face in amusement

 

“But- I... I...” I swallowed the now forming lump in my throat “I killed him...”

 

“Vampire,” he chuckles “We don't die.”

 

“That's not true,” I protested “Wooden stakes, sun...”

 

Then I remembered that they can go out in the sun.

 

“Vampires burning in the sun is absolute bullshit,” he groaned defensively “So is that sparkle sparkle Twilight crap.”

 

“Oh...” I said lowly and looked down

 

“Gonna tell me how this happened?” he asked looking up at me from under his eyelashes before dabbing my wound with peroxide making me make a snake-like-noise.

 

“I was in the bathroom, and your brother busted the door open with me in front of it, making the door, and myself fly across the bathroom, I hit my head on the tub...”

“Oh. He has a pretty bad temper,”

 

“You're telling me,” I mumbled under my breath “If the sun has no affect on you, then why is there no windows?” I asked without thinking scanning the windowless room.

 

“I said the sun doesn't kill us,” he shrugged “We just don't like the light that much, it annoys us a lot more then it 'hurts' us.”

 

“Oh.”

 

He wrapped the bandage around my head and packed all of the medical stuff back into the first-aid.

 

“Thanks...”

 

“Mmm.” was the only response I got.

 

“WHAT THE F**K.” I heard a shout making me jump and fall to the ground with a loud thump.

 

Jax let out a chuckle as he stared down at me eyebrows raised in amusment.

 

“Looks like the best has awoken.” he groaned

 

There was a loud bang that sounded like another door flying off the hinges. Damn. This b***h needs to get his temper under control.

 

I heard doors opening and slamming again.

 

“JAX!” Cole shouted

 

“In here,” Jax shouted back

 

“Oh god...” I said quickly and breathlessly searching the room for a place to hide.

 

“He won't hurt you...” Jax said

 

I turned to him giving him a 'Yeah f*****g right' look and pointed to my bandaged head.

 

“He tried to rip my throat out. I second on that.” I sighed and tried to run but was pulled back into a hard chest.

 

“Hey there, princess.” Cole purred into my ear making me shiver.... In fear of course, right?

 

“Let go,” I murmered

 

“I'm good.” he stated proudly as he held my hands above my head, my back pressed against his front.

 

“Cole, let her go.” Jax's voice interrupted sounded very bored

 

“Nah,” he shrugged his hot breath still fanning my neck “I think I'll stay right here.”

 

I felt something poking my right a*s cheek. “What the hell” was my first thought, until I realized what it was. I froze tensing up.

 

“You feel that, Princess?” He purred

 

“Ew!” I shrieked

 

“Cole!” Jax shouted before Cole's weight was removed from my body as my hands fell to my side.

 

I felt a little disappointed.

 

OH MY GOD. What? No! Goddamn hormones.

 

“I was just messin' with her,” Cole shrugged before looking over Jax's shoulder and smirking at me followed by a wink making my eyes widen as I tugged at my arm nervously.

 

There was a rush of wind and then I was back it my room; but I was in Jax's arms bridal style. I looked up at him as I felt my cheeks burn. He was looking around the door frame, that's when I realized the door was off it's hinges just as well as the bathroom door.

 

“Well,” Cole's voice interrupted my thoughts making me jump in response “Looks like she'll be staying in my room,” he finished followed by a smirk

 

“No way!” Me and Jax protested

 

“We can't trust her to stay in here, she'll escape.” He rolled his eyes

 

“She'll stay in my room,” Jax retorted sending butterflies through my stomach

 

What's going on with me?

 

“She's staying with me and that's final.” Cole growled then I was somehow thrown over his shoulder.

 

I tried pounding on his back but he didn't even twitch. Next thing I knew, a door flew open and I was greeted by a big room. It was pretty similar to Jax's. Black and white bedspreads, Black smooth nightstands, draped black and white striped curtains, and instead of wood flooring there was black plush carpet. I was thrown onto his bed roughly.

 

“Say hello to your new room,” he smirked looking down at me

 

I froze as my eyes widened. Oh god. This is going to be interesting...

 

 

Good bye to privacy. Hello to pure hell.

 



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess