Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess

Wake up d****t!” I heard a mans voice yell


I groaned and tried to stretch but felt a stinging pain in my wrists


What the-


Then it hit me like 50 bricks to the face; I've been kidnapped. My eyes flew open and I saw the one and only; my kidnappers face.


I've seen him before...” I thought to myself


Then it all became clear. It was the guy I had seen before whenver I was in speedway. The one who disappeared. What kind of s**t is this?


The man was handsome, he had dark brown hair and blue eyes. His jaw was chiseled and his features looked as they had been carved by an angle. This man was the kind of man you'd see on magazines.


I know I'm sexy,” he smirked “but would you stop staring. You're giving me the f*****g creeps.”


Me, giving HIM the creeps? This f****r kidnapped me and I'M giving him the creeps? Not likely.


I groaned into the rag tugging at my hands and rubbing my legs together trying to get out of the ropes he had tied around my ankles and wrists.


God. Stop moving.” he said taking ahold of my ankles and untieing the rope he did the same to my wrists.


Bad idea.


I jumped to my feet before screaming into the rag and lunging at him. Before I would lay a finger on him he groped my wrist tightly.


Don't make this harder then it has to be.” he warned his eyes glowing red


My eyes widened as I stared at him. I tried to back away but his grip just tightened on my wrist. Tears ran down my cheeks as I screamed and stared at him horrified.


What the f**k was he. Why were his eyes glowing red? I tried to pull away again but he wasn't budging. I winced as his grip tightened cutting off my circulation.


I looked at him with begging eyes for him to let me go but his face showed no emotion what-so-ever. He just stared at me his eyes glowing blood red as he breathed hard letting out growling noises.


He pulled me into him moving my hair away from my neck and staring at it intently. More tears rolled down my cheek as I tried to push away again. Before I knew it his mouth was open and fangs were poking out of his gums.


I screamed through the rag struggling even harder. This was it. I was going to die. I squeezed my eyes shut as tight as I could as I waited for his fangs to pierce into me and drain the life from my body.


But instead I was throw against the bed hitting my head on the wall as I heard a rush of wind and a door slamming fastly and locking.


What the hell just happened?


I brought my hands up to my neck to feel for any wounds. Nothing. I let out a breath of relief as I pulled my hands from my neck. I looked at my wrists and gasped whenever I saw rope marks with blood and finger prints.


I pulled off my gag and ripped it in half tying each piece on both of my wrists. I slowly stood up my legs trembling as I looked around the room.


It was like a small dungeon. Like a torture chamber. Minus the torture equipment. It had a bed and a small window with bars and nothing else. It was empty and cold.


HELP!” I screamed as loud as I could over and over again.


Nothing.


No one was going to come to my rescue. Then it hit me; my mom. She's gotta know somethings wrong. She knows I've never been late for curfew, she'll realize somethings happened to me.


It's inevitable, right?


But for now I was still trapped in this tiny hell hole. With no food or water. Just a bed and a window.


I ran to the metal door and started pounding my fists on it screaming for help. I banged and banged until my knuckles and hands were cover in blood.


Next thing I knew the door flew open revealing a very angry kidnapper, or vampire whatever the hell you wanna call him. Either way he was a monster. I had to getr out of here.


WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!” he screamed angrily “We're in the middle of nowhere princess. No. One. Is. Going. To. Hear. You.”


What do you want from me?” I choked out backing away


You see, Princess.” he said starting towards me a smirk plastered on his face “That's for me to know, and you to not.”


He now had me backed up against the wall his hands pinned on either side of my head his breath fanning my face. I felt all air escape from my lungs as I tensed up and looked the other way.


I-if you're going to rape me, j-just do it.” I sobbed out breathlessly


And then he started laughing. Laughing. The b*****d was laughing. I don't know about you, but to me this was not laughing manners. This son of a b***h kidnapped me. He's helding me hostage in this small claustrophobic space and he has the nerve to laugh?!


I'm not going to rape you, princess.” He let out between laughs


What the hell was up with the nickname?


But- If you wanted me to...” he saaid running his hand down my hip


My breath caught in my throat as I stared at him horrified before pushing him away quickly. He shook his head laughing before leaving and locking the door.


Please someone find me.













© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jess