Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess

Mom, I'm going to run down to the gas station!” I called out buttoning up my jacket and putting in my music


Okay sweetheart. Remember, be back before 8 your father wants to do some kind of family-get-together-and-play-bored-games type thing.” She said humor in her voice


Okay,” I laughed before heading out the door.


I hugged myself as the cold air brushed against my jacket sending chills down my spine, my hair blowing in every direction.


I walked into speedway scanning the isles until I came across the Juicy Fruits. I had always loved Juicy Fruits since I was little. I first had them whenever I went to this carnival/fair thing. There was a consession stand filled with all you could eat candies and sweets.


I grabbed 2 boxes and a slushie before making my way to the cashier and setting my purcahses down on the counter. I turned around to dig for my wallet in my back coat pocket whenever I looked up and saw a man outside.


I didn't get that good of a look at him but from what I could see he had either dark brown hair or black.


Miss?” I heard the cashiers voice breaking me out of my trance “2.48, ma'am.”


Oh, right. Sorry.” I apologized pulling 3 one dollar bills out and handing them to the young boy.


I looked outside again to find that the man had disappeared.


Only one question ran through my head; Who was he?


I sighed as the boy handed me my change and my purchases in a bag.


Have a nice night” he smiled


You too,” I replied sticking the bag in my pocket and slurping my slushie.


I walked outside feeling the cold air hit my now blue stained lips sending a shiver through my body. I ignored the cold feeling and put in my music again turning on Blaque.


Sorry you got the wrong one- it ain't me- I just came out to have fun- ain't me, so go on find another one I don't like whatcha' kickin' son, now leave” I sung out the lyrics.



Suddenly something pulled back into my mouth making me spill my slushie in the process. I tried to slap, kick, and punch behind me trying to wound my attacker but found no luck.


I screamed only to be muffled by the rag tied around my mouth. My hands were groped dangerously and I felt cold plastic tie around them as I struggled in my attackers grip shouting out cuss words and screams into the rag.


Shut up,” my attackers husky voice said from behind me.


Before I knew it I was thrown over his shoulder and tossed into a leather cushion of what felt like the back seat of a car.


I thrashed my legs around trying to scream and untie the knot that was wrapped painfully around my wrists making me wince in pain.


Suddenly I heard a car door slam, and then open, and then slam again. The engine roared to life and I was thrown against the back seat harder when he peeled away.


I felt warm tears fall down my cheek as the plastic went deeper into my skin as I tried to pull my hands out.


After what felt like years of driving the car came to a hault making me almost tumble over into the floor board.


The car door opened again, then shut, then opened again. I was pulled out halfway by my feet and roughly thrown over a shoulder.


It was too dark so I couldn't see the face of my attacker but I positive it was a male by his husky voice. I heard a metal door open before I was tossed onto a bed.


Oh god. He's going to rape me.


I felt more hot tears slide down my face as I struggled harder to get away.


God damn b***h,” he groaned “Stop moving.”


wed dme sho!” I shouted through the rag.


Damn.


I meant for it to come out like “Let me go!”. Guess that didn't work out so well. I felt a mini panick attack coming on as I thrashed my legs at him.


He roughly grabbed them and tied them together.


I said,” he growled angrily “Stop. Moving. Now we can play at this all night but I assure you, you won't win.”


A*****e.

He left me on the bed and I heard the metal door close. I looked around trying to make out something or anything in the dark.


The only thing I could make out was the white pillow on the bed which barely stood out. I tried screaming help into the rag as loud as I could while more tears trickled down my cheeks.


No one can hear you, you dumbfuck.


I sighed and closed my eyes hoping that when I opened them it would all be a dream. I would wake up to the smell of my mothers pancakes filling my nostrils, I would hear my dad typing away on his computer for work, and my brother would be in his room playing Guitar Hero.


I would wake up, and it would all be over.







© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow im totally in the mind of the character. Good job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


wow..
I'm totally into this plot..

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jess