Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Jess

A little sexual; but not graphic.

-------------------------------------------

“God, I want you, Blair,” Ryan groaned into my neck kissing it roughly


I gulped away my nervousness and just let him kiss me. He trailed down my stomach and unbuttoned my shorts tossing them onto the coffee table as his hands traveled up my stomach. He was about to lift off my shirt whenever his phone rang.


“Just leave it,” he sighed not even caring as he proceeded to remove my shirt


The phone rang again causing him to let out a louder sigh. He stood up and grabbed it harshly.


“Hello?” he said obviously peeved “I don't know what you're talking about.” pause “Look man, I really wouldn't f**k with me.” he paused another moment listening to the caller, curiously I sat up from my laying down position on the couch and hugged my knees staring at him intently “What I do is my business. You can kiss my a*s.” he spit out slamming the phone down.


He turned around slowly and glared at me. I gulped as my heart pounded violently in my chest. He stalked towards me anger glinting in his dark brown eyes. He roughly grabbed my hair pulling my body limply off the couch causing me to let out a scream.


“What did you tell him!?” he screamed forcing me to look up at him

 

“W-who?” I asked tears rolling down my cheeks

 

He squatted down to my level, “Oh, you know, little Brooks Jr.”

 

My brother. Why would he call him and threaten him. He's smart enough to know it would only make things worse. I gulped down the lump in my throat as I stared at him.

 

“N-n-nothing I swear.” 

 

He must have sensed that I was lying or something, because next thing I knew his fist collided with my right cheek as I felt all my blood flow to my face and cried out in pain clutching my cheekbone.

 

“Don't f*****g lie to me, Blair!” He yelled once more pulling my hair so my eyes met with his anger filled ones

 

“I-I didn't-tell-him-anything.” I sobbed out

 

“I.” he said and slapping my cheek “Don't.” slap “F*****g believe you!”

 

“Please!” I begged hyperventilating “I didn't t-tell him a-anything.”

 

He released my hair and stood up pacing around.

 

“How did he find out then?” he asked staring at me expectantly

 

“H-he saw the bruises,” I paused “He p-probably just assumed things!” I yelled

 

“You should be more careful,” he shook his head before charging at me and kicking my hip.

 

I leaned over grasping my hip as I felt a stinging in it.

 

“Now,” he bent down “Where were we?” he whispered in my ear huskily causing me to flinch.

 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly back onto the couch before unzipping his jeans.

 

“No! Please!” I cried

 

He ripped off my remaining clothes and held me down with an extremely tight grip that I was sure was forming bruises on my arms.

 

“Ryan,” I choked out “P-please don't do this,”

 

“Shut the hell up,” he shouted and slapped me before stripping off this rest of his clothes and roughly slamming into me causing me to shout out in pain

 

“PLEASE STOP!” I sobbed

 

“Blair, wake the hell up!” Ryan shouted at me, still thrusting into me

 

“W-what?”

 

“WAKE THE HELL UP!”

 

My eyes flew open as I saw Cole hovering above me worry clear in his eyes.

 

“What the hell is your problem?” he groaned “You were screaming and kicking me screaming 'No!'”

 

“I-I'm sorry,” my voice came out quiet and unsure “Wait, you're in my bed!”

 

“My bed.” he corrected

 

“Why?!” I screamed realizing he was sleeping in the same bed as me.

 

My kidnapper. The monster. Sleeping. In a bed. With me.

 

“Uh, I wasn't aware I'm not aloud to sleep in my own bed?” he scratched the nape of his neck

 

I jumped out and backed away from him.

 

“Have you been sleeping in the same bed-” I paused “-with me?”

 

“Yeah...”

 

“WHAT THE HELL.” I screamed

 

This was wrong. This b***h kidnapped me. How many times do I have to remind myself this. This was all wrong. Him sleeping in the same bed with me. Him actually being... nice to me. What the hell was this?

 

“Dude,” he stared at me intently “Calm down,”

 

“GET OUT!” I yelled

 

“Hell no.” he growled “You don't tell me what to f*****g do.”

 

I gulped, “I-I'm sorry...”

 

I really wasn't. I still wanted him out. But for all I know he could kill me any second. I wasn't going to push it.

 

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes “I'll get Jax to bring you some of that colorful s**t.”

 

I wanted to protest and yell at him for calling the best candy ever made “Colorful s**t” but I refrained against it. With that, he swooshed out the door. But, oddly I only heard one click.

 

A little spark of excitement went off inside of me as I advanced towards the door. I sucked in a deep breath and wiggled the knob and...

 

Locked.

 

D****t.

 

Worth a try though right?

 

My mind was still hung up on the fact I'd dreamt about... him. Ryan was my ex. He beat me all the time. He was my first everything. My first kiss, my first date, my first love, my first boyfriend, and my first, ya' know... intimate relationship.

 

Something snapped inside of him after his father died in the Navy though. He became aggressive, bipolar, and just all around angry. I had this guy best friend named Jace, and he saw me spending time with him, and he flipped. Beat the s**t out of Jace, and later beat the s**t out of me.


The first time he hit me; I just- I just wished my love for him would go away. But it didn't. So I couldn't find the heart to leave him. That, and I was afraid he would already be digging my grave if I tried.


My brother waled in on me getting dressed one night. He apologized, but froze once his saw the bruises covering my under arms, my spine, and my ribs. He flipped out and he immediately knew it was Ryan. He tried to get information out of me, but I wouldn't budge; of course knowing Ryan would kill me.

 

He called Ryan later that night. Me and Ryan were fine for that week. He was the best boyfriend for the first time in a while. We were about to get busy, whenever my brother called. He threatened him and said if he ever touched me again, he would take the gun in the shed and come blow his brains out all over the wall.

 

Ryan immediately saw it as my fault, assumed I had gone and run my mouth to him. And he hit me. He beat me so bad, I left with a cracked rib. I didn't go to the doctor though, I just wrapped up my ribs and dealt with the pain.

 

And then, word got out, and he was 18 and I was 17, so he went to jail for rape, and abuse towards a minor. And then months later I met Dylan.

 

Dylan was a quarterback, he was so sweet and charming with his bluish greenish eyes, and his ruffled brown hair and that little bit of stubble. We became really good friends, got really close, and he eventually asked me to “Go steady” in his words.

 

So I said yes. We have been going strong since. I loved him. More then anything in this world.

 

I wasn't letting 2 monsters ruin this. I was going to come back to Dylan and kiss the life out of him.

 

 

I hope they're all doing okay. I'll get out of here, and see them again. I just haven't figured out how yet.



© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Jess
Jess

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jess


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jess





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5