Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

"two cannot exist without one. Chaos and Order are thy weapons"

"

On the Continent of Virie a war has been fought for over seven long hard years. The two country's, Eon and Annelm fight for supremacy and the right to rule. Through the time however a new force rose up. Those that neither side wanted to see. The Vectors, people who mastered the arts of war at a young age and became known for it. The Vectors were not just simple people, they were the ones apparently given strength by their will or special blood. The special blood began as the first king of Vectors known as the Vector Knight. Fearing their power, a truce was held between Annelm and Eon. This truce allowed them both to focus on the Vectors and wipe them from the face of the continent. The Leader of them all, the Vector Knight fled at the face of this enemy and unable to put up a fight, the Vectors were decimated. The ones that sided with the country's became Vector Guards or soldiers specifically called to protect someone of noble house or even the kings themselves. They swore to seek revenge on the ones who held the title of Vector Knight if it cost them their lives and swore to never attack a fellow Vector.

A large bounty was placed on the vector Knight while smaller bountys were placed on those who didnt fight with either side.

10 years have passed since the extermination and it seems there are rumors of the Vector Knight reappearing.

Saeon Manka the last Vector Knight has been slain ten years back by his rival Taos, the Vector Strategist. However instead of the Code of Vector passing it onto him, it has been passed to his son. Aiji Manka. The hunt for the son begins. Many go for rumors. The recent being the rumor of a strong hermit in a cave known as the Ankam Master. Knowing the vector Knight is bound to need a person to use his full power of master of all styles due to his cowardice and fleeing, people of all stature search in hopes to find him.



© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
The Eos Knights Army.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013
Tags: sword, martial arts, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing