Chapter ?2: Her name is Ryuna the Honorable Princess.

Chapter ?2: Her name is Ryuna the Honorable Princess.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*the princess makes her way to a trap unknowingly but things may not go as planned. This princess isn't your normal beautiful maiden in distress..

"
*the dropping water of the cave seemed to echo all around her as not even a sound could be heard. She made her way through the caves after the bandit reaching the door and walked inside. Far at the back the bandit leader stayed cloaked looking on as she made her approach both anxious and calmly*
Princess: ah! Is it you? Is it you sir Vector Knight? 
*the bandit leads nodded as the other bandit left grinning as he walked away they spoke in a lower voice* 
???: yep its me alright your high fancyness! You look pretty surprised.
*she smiled and nodded*
Princess: yes! I've heard the rumors about you not ever wanting to meet any of the people who seek you out face to face. 
*the figure laughed a bit*
???: ah haha well I got a good look at you and you seem pretty well set. 
*she blinked but nodded and smiled* 
Princess: umm well yes.. but I was only doing as my father asked.. oh that reminds me..
*she bowed lifting her dress a bit as Anji looked on.*
Ryuna: well met dearest Vector Knight, I am Ryuna Isabella Eos. I am pleased to meet you. 
*Anji shook his head laughing a little*
(Anji: what an airhead noble.. introducing yourself to scum like that without even a thought of your actions. Is she that stupid she doesn't know she's in a trap! Not even a guard or dagger for protection. Those Eos almost make me sad)
*the bandit leader laughed and shook their head* 
???: my what a polite and naive princess.. you should have came with your guards!
 *the bandit leader let loose a whistle as bandits appeared from the caves and surrounded them. She looked on confused but smiled to them* 
Ryuna: oh! Are you the Vector Knight's helpers? Their are so many of you!
*the leader facepalmed and shook their head*
???: your pretty sad oh princess! You really think I'm that trash the Vector Knight?
*Anji growled*
(Anji: what? Trash?!  Some cocky bandit.. your pissing me off)
*Ryuna looked confused then gasped*
Ryuna: huh? Oh dear your not? Then the rumor?..
*the figure removed their hood as Ryuna blinked confused*
Ryuna: eh?!
*Anji blinked looking on surprised* 
Anji: what? Your kidding!
*she took off the cloak revealing her tail and her cat ears that twitched as she smiled bearing her fangs at Ryuna and held a large hammer on her back*
Essia: you never seen a Yutarl bandit leader before or something? Well I'll introduce myself! I am Essia Reim. Leader of the Essia Bandits and your my ticket to a laid back life. So be a good hostage and don't struggle mmkay?
*Ryuna stayed quiet looking to Essia a bit with a strange face* 
Ryuna: ...
*Essia blinked*
 
Essia: what? What's with that look? Yutarl got your tounge? You knew this.. bwahh!
*Ryuna rushed up and quickly hugged Essia smiling like a child and started rubbing her fur*
Ryuna: ooooh so cuuute!!!!! So adorable and soft fur look at you! Look! At you!
*Anji looked on stunned*
Anji: ehh?!?! 
*the bandits all looked surprised as well* 
Bandits: ehhh!!!!????
*Ryuna giggled poking Essia and looking all around her*
Ryuna: a soft tail and look at those ears! Adorable!
*Essia blinked wiggling and yelped as Ryuna grabbed her ear a bit rubbing it*
Essia: ahn, h-hold on don't touch me! No you can't do that uuoooh! Not the ear LET GO!
*Essia shoved Ryuna back as she gripped her hair a bit and yanked it out unintentionally.*
Essia: OWWWW!! What the hecks wrong with you! Haven't you heard of being gentle with people!
*Ryuna blinked and stood up then gasped and bowed frowning*
Ryuna: ah I'm sorry misses Essia, its a bad habit of mine see.. I tend to never let things out of my grip when I
 have them and all.. 
*Essia rubbed her ear as the bandits laughed a little. She glared to them as they turned their heads and stayed
 quiet scared*
Essia: grr.. all this trouble because of the damn Vector Knight.. you better be worth a million for every strand of hair you pulled out!
*Ryuna blinked* 
Ryuna: ah! Vector Knight! Oh have you seen him? 
*Essia growled and shook her head*
Essia: are you stupid? I said he ain't here! What's more that trashy piece of cowardly crap is probably running for his life yellow as his piss scared from you and those hunters! The coward ain't your problem now. You made me mad.. now I'm gonna have to knock you out.. try not to bleed too much Kay?
*Essia pulled pulled out her hammer and rose it over Ryuna. She blinked moving to get ready to strike as well but
 then looked up and yelped leaping out of the way as a stalagtite fell between Essia and Ryuna. Essia pulled away as well as the bandits pulled back looking as dust rose from the middle of them*
Essia: wah! What the hell? That.. was close!.. hmm hey whose there! I smell you stinky!
*Ryuna blinked looking curiously as the bandits looked as well. The dust started to settle as a voice came from
 it*
???: you and your insults.. you freaky cat lady.. do you have any idea... who you are talking about?!
*The bandit from before shivered*
Bandit: bwaaah! B-boss..
*As the dust settled Anji looked to her with a glare. She yelped and pulled back getting a shiver in her spine that ran down her tail.*
Essia: nnn! You.. no your not.. him?!
*Ryuna gasped* 
Ryuna: you're the one from town.. 
*Anji stood up and looked seriously to Essia* 
Anji: you better apologize for all that crap you said about me you filthy cat b*****d.
*Essia huffed then laughed as Ryuna looked to them*
Essia: he heh hehehehe! Hahahahaha! If it only took a bit of insulting to get you to stop hiding.. 
*she spinned her hammer blowing away dust and then slammed it on the ground shaking the cave a bit*
Essia: I'd have insulted you every day! 


© 2014 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing