Chapter ?: Bandits of Essia

Chapter ?: Bandits of Essia

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

After a successful escape from the Eos army in the village, Anji decides to follow the bandits who ambushed him to their base in Essia Mountainside.

"
*steam hissed from the sides of the cave entrance as Anji made his way through the cavern. Further inside, the bandit that escaped made his way to a wooden door entrance in the lower cavern. Anji hid from sight and waited to see how it would go*
*the bandit banged on the door rapidly*
Bandit: hey! Hey open up d****t! 
*on the other side a voice was heard from another bandit*
Bandit2: whose there!? 
Bandit: its me! I'm back and I need to speak with the boss right away! 
*the bandit huffed* 
Bandit2:hey hey! Where's the money from the village? She ain't gonna speak to no failures!
Bandit: shut up and get her! I went through a lot to get this info and the others are captured! We can make an easy lots of coin if we get that Eon princess!
Bandit2: what? Eon princess? What kinda nonsense you spoutin about?
 Bandit: open the door and I'll tell ya fool!
*the door creaked open as the bandit rushed in. The bandit looked to him as he fled
 inside out of breath. In that moment of distraction Anji also made his way in as the doors closed behind him. He hid away in the shadow of the cave keeping an eye on the bandit* 
Bandit2: come in then! I'll just take you to her!
*the two then walked into the cave guided by lit torches as Anji followed in the shadows. Soon he found himself in the middle of the cave where sacks of money and valubles were filled to the brim. More than twenty bandits were moving in and out of the tunnels while others played games in tents or talked amongst each other. Far in the back a figure hidden by a robe sat on a golden throne underneath mounds of gold. Two bandits watched over as the others made their approach. Anji moved close but hid behind a tent and spied on them from afar*
Bandit2: boss! The group from the village handling is here.. or should I say the last of them.
*the cloaked figure looked as he approached kneeling to it*
Bandit: b-boss umm well ya see we had the money but see..
*the figure stomped on the ground*
???: had? Your saying past tense moron and where's your men? 
Bandit: w-well you see.. we sort of got ambushed and I was the only one that escaped. I ran as fas as I could I did!
*the figure kicked his nose from their throne and he held it groaning in pain and rolled on
 the ground*
???: you idiot! Your supposed to be smart and kill ambushers! No one messes with the Essia BloodJaks and live! How many were there?!
*he stumbled and looked to the figure with his nose bleeding*
Bandit: it was a lot! A real lot too many!
*Anji blinked seeing an eye flicker in the cloak as they walked over and stomped on his head smashing the bandits face to the ground*
???: you fool that was a lie wasn't it? You can't lie to Lurns Eye! 
*Anji thought for a moment* 
(Anji: Lurns Eye? Another Vector.. from the sound of it  its a stratagem one.)
*he watched as the bandit groaned*
Bandit: gaaaarnnngh!!! Alright b-boss please it was one guy boss one guy I'm sorry!
*the figure kicked him away and turned around* 
???: one man? You got ambushed by one measly man?
*he groamed staggering to stand*
Bandit: urrgh.. it was one guy but he seemed to fight like a demon.. we didn't lay a scratch on him and then the Eos army was near.. 
*the cloaked figure snarled* 
???: Eos!? What the hell is Eos doing in MY territorry?! Unless.. hey bug! Was their a carriage?
*he nodded and looked to them* 
Bandit: yeah yeah boss and they had their princess in it and everything!
*the figure huffed then laughed*
???: hmm ha! I get it now their after the rumor! The one I spreaded finally has an idiot to get! 
*Anji growled*
(Anji: you gotta be kidding me.. this one bandit is the source of the rumor that got Eos crawling through my home like ants looking for me? Gah I outta..)
*he hid as the figure looked around*
???: hmm? I'm sure I heard someone talking about me.. oh well.. listen up guys! Its money making time!
*the figure whistled WS it echoed throughout the cavern and bandits gathered to it*
???: lookie lookie were gonna capture an Eon princess! 
*they cheered as one asked a question* 
Bandit: how we gonna do that boss?
*they kicked over the throne and arched on it putting their leg up to show it from the cloak. Anji blinked and looked curiously at the feminine like leg* 
(Anji: eh?! What a very beautiful leg for a bandit.. can't be a woman. Right?.. geeehuhuh... I hope I'm right I dont think males have sexy legs! Yuck!)
*the voice spoke with a low growl*
???: clean out your ears guys, I'm only going to say the plan once! Spread another rumor that the vector knights in this cave and wants to meet the princess alone. After that hide out in the cave and wait for my signal to gab her and we'll be really rolling in money with kidnapping letters. Those Eons are rich as a clean waterfall! Let's make em pour out all their dough!
*the bandits nodded agreeing with the plan and cheered*
???: y'all like it? Then do it now! Go spread the rumor and hide yourselves in the cave! Heh heh a shower of gold is comin and were gonna get flooded in the loot!
*they nodded scattering as the figure picked up the throne and sat in it laughing. Soon the bandits moved out hiding away in several spots as one made their way out to pass on the rumor. The one bandit who got away stumbled and ran to hide along with the others. Anji blinked looking to them all*
(Anji: hmm as far as plans go that ain't too bad.. that princess looked like she was noble but looked too snobby too. I doubt she'll go for it but Eon's pretty desprate he he he.. I think I'll stay and watch.. two birds with one stone will be good for the stone thrower. What's more I'll just fill my pockets and everything else with all this gold and make my way to another spot! )
*in less than two hours the princess made her way to the cave escorted by a bandit not knowing her fate.* 


© 2014 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing