PART TWO

PART TWO

A Chapter by Kelsey
"

Annie's Diary

"
It was raining. I put the things that Maria hadn’t gotten already into a smaller bag. One thing I had to leave behind was a painting of my mother and father together before they died. She had hair like mine, long and golden like the sun. Her torso was also slender, her lips a dark rose red. And my father, much younger, with hair a dark black, his eyes shining fire bright. I wiped a tear from my eye. Both dead and I barely had known either one of them. My mother not at all, my father barely.

 

But tonight I would put all that behind me. Tonight I’d be a completely different person altogether. Tonight was the last night that I stayed in London. I wasn’t welcome here any longer. I was responsible for the death of the heir to the throne. I had to leave, get as far away from this place as possible. I took one last look at the painting of my parents before shutting the door of Maria’s room for the last time.

 



© 2008 Kelsey


Author's Note

Kelsey
Reviews, please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on March 12, 2008


Author

Kelsey
Kelsey

GA



About
I'm 22-years-old. I am a Christian writer-singer girl who enjoys fried chicken, the color green, and the ability to dance about ridiculously in the rain. I hope you enjoy my writing (new and old!). more..

Writing
One Year Later One Year Later

A Story by Kelsey