Ryuusuke and Gaby's Story: Part One

Ryuusuke and Gaby's Story: Part One

A Chapter by Rae
"

We find out just who is that mysterious girl and what she is to Ryuu.

"
   Gaby sat in Morimoto-Sensei's class with Ali right next to her. The two had been silent the whole time. Yesterday's conversation had quieted their usual words. While Morimoto-Sensei gabbed on and on about useless things, the two of them were caught in suspended awkwardness.

   Ali was the one to break this. "You okay there?"

   Gaby simply shook her head.

   "At least you didn't lie."

   Gaby gave a smile. "I have no reason to lie... nothing to hide."

   "He'll speak in time." Ali reassured her, "It took him a long time to tell me."

   "Why would he tell you though? No offense, but you guys don't seem to even get along..."

   Ali chuckled. "You are very right, Gaby. We don't get along... often. There are rare moments when we can just sit in silence, just in the presence of each other, without getting angry. However rare they are, Ryuu has gained trust in me as I have in him."

   Gaby's eyes showed her interest. "You guys... trust each other?"

   "It was a long a*s time ago, but we met back in high school." Ali began, "While Kyo and I were in different classrooms, Ryuu and I were in the same. Separate classrooms, another reason Kyo and I never got really close. Ryuu and I met and fought so much, but we both had the highest scores in the class, so the teacher let us be. Besides, we were seen as a comedy to the others. Then we graduated and I thought I would be rid of him, but nope. The b*****d followed me to College Tokyo and from there we remained close."

   "So you have no idea why you two are so close?"

   "I have no f*****g idea. Oh well. It's not like I care. And you shouldn't either. Try just having a normal conversation and he'll come around eventually."

   "Thanks for the advice." Gaby said and smiled.

   "No problem."

   "ALI!" Morimoto-Sensei growled.

   "I HAVE NOTES, MORI-SENSEI! I WAS LISTENING!"

...

   Kasi gazed outside of the lobby. The girl from yesterday was standing outside, staring shyly at her shoes and twisting her long dark hair around her fingers.

   "Who could that girl be?" Kasi asked herself, "Perhaps she is his sister? Maybe she could be coming to tell him that his mother had died and wanted to tell him in person rather than on the phone. Or maybe she is a lone shark, come to beat him up because he owes her money. Or maybe she is an undercover cop and Ryuu is really a fugitive on the run from the government!"

   "Kasi-Chan?" Shimeji cooed as he ran up to her, "What are you doing, Beautiful?"

   "Oh, Shi-Kun." Kasi giggled, "I was simply staring out the lobby entrance. Listen, there is a girl waiting outside for Ryuu. Do you know anything about that?"

   Shimeji shook his head. "Is it his sister or something?"

   "Not to my knowledge. Actually, she came yesterday, but I never got the chance to ask for her name or anything. Could she be his girlfriend?"

   The color in his face drained. "Oh no... that means... poor Gaby..."

   "We should tell the rest of the gang." Kasi said, "I'll go ahead and send a text."

   "Don't tell Gaby about it though. She'll be so sad."

   "Gotcha."

...

   Gaby was walking towards the dorms, whistling out of happiness.

   "I wonder when Ryuu will be confident enough to talk to me about that secret of his." Gaby wondered to herself.

   "Ryuu?" a shy voice asked.

   Gaby opened her eyes to see a cute girl standing at the entrance of the boys dorms. Her eyes were a surprisingly gentle green and shown adorable shyness. She was a tiny thing and was about a foot away from Gaby's height.

   "Hello." Gaby greeted politely, "What's your name?"

   "I... am Kya. Kya Makina." the girl said, "And yours?"

   "Gaby! Gaby Landeros!" Gaby shook the small hand. "What brings you to the boys' dorms, if I may ask?"

   "I am w-waiting for a friend."

   "A friend?"

   "Yes. His name is Ryuusuke. Ryuusuke Yagami."

   Gaby froze. "I... I think I know who you want to see. Uh... he should be coming soon."

   "Really?" Kya gave a shy smile, "Thank you, Gaby-San."

   "Just 'Gaby' is fine." Gaby laughed nervously, "How about I wait outside with you? Just so that you aren't alone."

   "Alright." Kya said.

   Gaby thought to herself, 'She wants to talk to Ryuu. That must mean something is up. She must be his girlfriend or something. Maybe that is his big secret. Man, I wish I didn't have to meet her like this."

   "Oh!" Kya exclaimed, "Here he comes!"

   Both Ryuu and Ali were walking side-by-side on their way to the dorms. They weren't fighting, which was a pleasant surprise. Ali saw Gaby and gave a small wave. Ryuu remained with his head slightly down.

   "Ryuu." Kya called.

   Ryuu looked up at the sound of his name and an uncharacteristically bright smile came over his face.

   "Kya!" Ryuu ran the rest of the way over to her.

   Ali made a face and sighed. Gaby caught his sigh and whispered, "Who is she?"

   "That..." Ali said, "is the one Ryuu likes."


© 2012 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
DUN DUN DUNNNN! Part One of the last Triple Special is over! The next two chapters will be going up shortly! ^^ Sorry that this was short! It is actually shorter than all the other chapters... but I promise to have a whopper of a chap next time. ^^"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

no.
No.
NO.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
......

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae