Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Rae
"

Last time, Ali had saw Gaby. How is Gaby going to explain her situation. Will anyone save her? :D

"
   "Who are you?!" Ali repeated his question.

   "Umm, well..." Gaby wasn't sure how to put the story. Maybe she should just start where the dorms wouldn't let her in?

   Kasi came to her rescue though, "Yuka wouldn't let her stay in the girl dorms, so Kyo took her in."

   "Ah, I see." Ali, Ryuu, and Shimeji said in unison.

   "Yuka is a big b***h, so I totally understand." Ali said, "I'm Ali, by the way. I am in room 4. That's across this room if you didn't know."

   "Yeah, Yuka is a b***h." Ryuu crossed his arms, "I'm Ryuusuke, but call me Ryuu. I dorm with Ali."

   Shimeji placed an arm around Gaby's waist and pulled her close to him, "And you already know me, babe. I dorm with those two idiots, Ali and Ryuu."

   Shimeji was awarded with two hits to the head at the same time by said idiots.

   Gaby giggled at the vibrant boys, "I'm Gaby. Nice to meet you guys."

   "Too bad you are inconveniencing us."

   Everyone looked to Daisuke, who had said the insult to Gaby.

   "What?" Gaby asked innocently.

   "You heard me." Daisuke glared, "You are an annoyance and a burden to Kyo. The only reason why Kyo took you in was probably so he could have a piece of a*s to look at."

   Everyone's jaws dropped. Gaby looked like she was about to cry.

   "I k-know you don't like me..." Gaby began, "but you don't have to say such mean things..."

   "Just get out of here already!" Daisuke yelled.

   Tears ran down Gaby's face as she nodded and ran out of the room, not caring if anyone saw her.

   Daisuke felt relief as she left. He looked at everyone's faces and shouted, "What?!"

   Suddenly, a slap crossed his face. Kasi had struck him as hard as she could. Daisuke fell to the floor, looking heartbroken.

   "K-Kasi?" Daisuke stammered, "W-what was that?!"

   "Baka!" Kasi yelled, "Go after her and bring her back! Stop being an a*s just because you feel your 'attention' is threatened! So what if your 'attention' is gone?! That's what happens when you acquire a pet!!!"

   Daisuke and and the room 4 boys were in total shock. Kasi, who is normally hyper and bubbly, is pissed off. And damn was it scary. Daisuke held his cheek. A slap. A punch would of worked better, but even Kasi knew that Daisuke believed that slaps across the face were meant for insult of pride and not for injury. And Daisuke felt that his pride was terribly damaged. He got up and did what Kasi told him to. He ran after Gaby.

   The room 4 boys were still in shock.

   "Wow." Ali said, "Daisuke has never been THAT much of an a*s before. I think he might of matched Ryuu's A*s-ness right there."

   "Shut the f**k up, Ali." Ryuu growled, "You're an a*s too, you know."

   "Not as much of one as you." Ali poked at him, "It's because I keep my teenage hormones from raging, unlike you."

   Ryuu glared at Ali, while Ali simply smirked at his victory.

   "Why would he do that to a cute girl too?!" Shimeji shouted, "Cute girls should NEVER be treated like that!"

   "Well he is going after her now." Kasi said.

   "Kasi." Ali asked, "I have a question."

   "Yes?" Kasi cocked her head.

   "What did you mean by 'pet' in that speech you gave Daisuke?"

...

   Gaby cried, sitting on the water fountain. Daisuke's words cut her deep, and she knew they were true.

   "I AM a burden... an annoyance..." Gaby sighed, "Where will I live now... maybe I should just go home..."

   "Gaby!" she looked up to see Daisuke running towards her. Probably to run her out of the whole damn country. Gaby just sobbed more.

   "Gaby..." Daisuke stopped in front of her, "I'm--"

   "I get it, Daisuke." Gaby interrupted, "I am unwanted in your life. I understand that. I'll leave, ok? If that's what you want..."

   "Shut up." Daisuke said, "Look. I'm sorry for the things I said, ok? I just felt a little... threatened..."

   Gaby looked up, "Eh?"

   "I... I like attention." Daisuke admitted, "And if you are there... well, you are new... so obviously you will get the most attention... and that would leave none for me... you get what I'm saying?"

   Gaby nodded and waited for him to continue.

   "I shouldn't of said those horrible things to you. It was wrong of me."

   "But what you said was true!" Gaby shouted, "I AM a burden and an annoyance. Not only to Kyo, but to you as well..."

   "No, you aren't!" Daisuke shouted back, "I'm just being jealous because everyone's attention was on you... please, forgive me?"

   Gaby blinked, "Of course..."

   Daisuke held his hand out to her, "...now... let's go home?"

   "What...?" Gaby smiled brightly as she took his hand, "Of course~!"

   Daisuke blushed as the two of them held hands and walked back into the building.


© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
This is for Gaby-Tan. Sowwie I couldn't come over! I hope you take this as an apology. ^^"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Daisuke~ *gives light slap on his hand* What a bad boy you are~ No need to be so mean to the poor pet. It's a good thing he made it up to her and asked her to come back or I would of had to slap him harder. ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww Dai is such a mean a*s! I'm glad Kasi gave him what he deserved...I'm also really liking Shimeji, he's funny but right...You should'nt say that to the ladies...Hmm what did Kasi mean by Pet? I'm eager to find out

Posted 12 Years Ago


Okay I cant tell: is Gaby in love with Daisuke or Ryuu? Guess I better read on to find out!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
wow, if i was kasi i wud hav kicked some butt man!!lol anyway awesome chapter of course! lol maybe next time u can come! hope ya feel better!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yay! It was great! :DDD And it's fine, you didn't feel well. =P But anyway, post the next chapter soon! XD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

482 Views
5 Reviews
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae