Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Rae
"

Kasi's birthday is coming up... dun dun dun!!! Party time, but not yet... -laughs evilly-

"
   "You are living with Kasi? Really?" Yuka raised a brow, "I didn't think you two were friends..."

   "Oh yeah. We met over the internet and she offered me a place to stay in case something went wrong with the dorms." Gaby laughed nervously, "Good call, huh?"

   "I guess so." Yuka wrote something down in her book, "Well, I got to go go and fax this to the board. Sorry to cut our 'hanging out' time short, Gaby. Maybe tomorrow."

   "Sure." Gaby agreed. She was relieved that Yuka had bought the lie.

   After Yuka had left, Gaby turned to leave. However, she was stopped by Megumi.

   "Hey, I'm sorry about taking your spot." Megumi said.

   "It's ok." Gaby gave another fake smile and thought, 'Even though I worked my a*s off since forever only to have my spot taken by a rich kid.'

   "I'm glad you're ok with this." Megumi giggled, "Too bad you aren't rich like me. I only like having friends who are rich."

   Gaby's eye twitched, "Yeah, too bad for me."

   "Well, you can leave now." Megumi sat on the bed.

   With that, Gaby left, angrier than ever.


...

   Gaby laid on her bed and sighed. 'Rich people SUCK!' Gaby thought, 'Well some do. The guys surely don't suck, unless you counted Ken and Daisuke... EW!!!' Gaby rolled around, desperately trying to rid herself if the mental image she had created.

   "Gaby-Tan." Ken called through the door, "Everyone is here. You want to come out now?"

   "Everyone?" Gaby assumed that everyone meant all the guys and Kasi. Gaby ventured outside and she assumed right, except Kasi wasn't there.

   "Where's Kasi?" Gaby asked.

   "Well, babe." Shimeji put his arm around her, "Kasi's birthday is in a week and we have to find something to give her."

   "Really?!" Gaby said, "How old will she be?"

   "Age is but a number." Shimeji cooed, "Love is eternal!"

   Suddenly, Shimeji went flying from Ryuu and Ali's punches.

   "Aw, shut up, pervachu." Ali growled, "No one wants to hear you hit on Kasi when she's not even here."

   "For once, I agree with Ali-A*****e over here." Ryuu laughed.

   Ali's eye twitched, "You want to run that nickname by me again, Ryuusuke?"

   Ryuu sneered, "Don't. Call. Me. That."

   "Why not?" Ali asked innocently, "I don't see what's wrong. I mean, it's your whole name."

   "Well I don't like it." Ryuu said.

   "Fine. I'll give you a nickname, since you gave me one." Ali smiled, "Right, Sakura?"

   "Don't use my middle name either!" Ryuu cracked his knuckles.

   "Sakura! Sakura!!" Ali laughed until he was pounced upon by Ryuu.

   "You b*****d!"

   "Get off of me, Sakura!!!"

   "Shut up already!!"

   Gaby simply giggled as she watched the two boys tumble across room 3's floor.

   "Psst!" came a voice over by Gaby's new room. Suddenly, she was pulled into her room and the door shut right after.

   "Hey!" Gaby shouted before a hand was slapped across her mouth.

   It was Shimeji. He had pulled her into her room. Now, before anyone starts panicking...

   "I'm not here to molest you." Shimeji said, seeing Gaby's fist in the air, ready to hit him, "I wanted to know what Kasi wanted for her birthday."

   "Hm?" Gaby put her hand down, "How would I know?"

   Shimeji slumped against the wall and sighed, "Well, I just wanted to get her a gift that she would actually like. I've tried asking her what she wanted, and all she would do is ignore me."

   "Well..." Gaby sighed as well, "I'll try asking her for you, ok?"

   "REALLY?!" he tackled Gaby in an embrace.

   "The hell?" the door opened and both Ryuu and Ali glared at Shimeji, "What are you doing to Gaby-Tan?!"

   "Nothing!" Shimeji shouted in defense, "Honestly!"

   "It's true." Gaby vouched for him.

   Ali and Ryuu folded their hands over their chests, "You're lucky Gaby vouched for you, Shimeji."

   "Aw, you know you guys love me." Shimeji was then punched by the two.

...

   Today, before class, Gaby was going to ask Kasi what she wanted for her birthday. Not just for Shimeji, but for herself as well. She didn't know until now that Kasi's birthday was coming up.

   Gaby saw Kasi at her desk in the boys dorm lobby. She looked focused. Gaby wasn't sure if she should disturb her or not.

   "Hey, Kasi? You busy?" Gaby asked timidly.

   "Huh?" Kasi looked up from her work, "No, not at all. Get in here, kiddo."

   Gaby jumped over the counter and hid under the desk, "So, Kasi, I hear it's your birthday in a few days."

   "Aw, true." Kasi said, "Shimeji has been trying to find out what I wanted for my birthday. Are you here to ask me so you can tell him?"

   "No..." Gaby mentally slapped herself. She sounded so obvious.

   "Well then I'm not telling you." Kasi smirked.

   "At least tell me something that I can get you?" Gaby asked.

   "Ok ok." Kasi agreed, "You know the Harajuku Lovers right? The fragrance by Gwen Stefani? Can you get the original 'Love' perfume? It's the last last one I need for my collection and I've been dying to have it. I have enough money for it now, but since you want to get me it for a present..."

   "Oh, I know the brand. I saw it in America." Gaby smiled, "Do you think they sell it here though?"

   "Sure they do." Kasi reassured her, "I saw it on my way to my apartment a few days ago."

   "Ok, I'll get that for you." Gaby said, "Well, I'll go buy it now, since I have time."

   "I have to get back to work anyways." Kasi said, "I'll see you later then!"

   "Bye!" Gaby jumped back over the counter and ninja-ed her way out the door, "Now to get Kasi's present. I don't even know what to tell Shimeji."



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Yup. My new word at the end "Ninja-ed". XD Anyway, don't worry, it gets more drama from here. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
FOREVER SAKURA-SAN!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ryuu's middle name is Sakura? How cute~ I think that would be the perfect nickname for him. I like it since it goes well with his attitude. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol I like the nicknames they give to one another. Shimeji needs to take some fighting lessons so he stops getting beat up all the time. Man it seems like all Ali and Ryu do is fight. They got to learn to relax! Other than that another enjoyable chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like drama!! :D Lets read on, shall we? >:3

Posted 12 Years Ago


WOO~! Loved it! Post more, post more! XD I can't wait 'til the Triple Special! XDDD

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
btw, i think sakura is a cute name for a guy whos a badass

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
haha pervacku!! lol love the chap


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

519 Views
7 Reviews
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae