Chapter Three: Death's Assisstant

Chapter Three: Death's Assisstant

A Chapter by Rae
"

New character!!! Please welcome Dimitri!!! ^^

"
   Death sat in his rolling chair sighing. He had been trying to kill the girl named Ali Landeros since she was twelve years old. It has been four years and he STILL hadn't reached his goal.

   "Everyday..." Death growled, "I've attempted to kill her EVERYDAY!!!! She's still alive!!! What the f**k!!!!" He banged his head repeatedly against his desk.

   "Are you alright, sir?" a ghost woman, his secretary, popped her head through the wall, "I heard shouting..."

   "No, Delia. I'm NOT fine!" Death bellowed, "I'll be fine when Ali Landeros is DEAD!!!" Suddenly, Death had an idea, "Delia! Get Dimitri!"

   "Dimitri?!" Delia gasped, "But he's just a novice... he couldn't possibly--"

   "Delia, do you WANT to die AGAIN?!" Death warned, "Bring me him or I'll replace you with Sandra!"

   Delia looked at Sandra, the big breasted and blonde woman that was after her spot, "...that w***e... Fine! I'll get him!"

   "You better." Death walked out of his office, watching Delia fly out the ceiling to retrieve Dimitri. Death turned into his disguise of an eighteen year old boy with long black hair in a low ponytail, pale skin, black eyes with white crescent moons in each pupil, black shirt with 'Death' written in white letters, black baggy pants, black shoes, and his scythe was an earring on his right ear.

   Sandra giggled, "Oh, Death. You look so sexy in your disguise."

   "Shut up, w***e." Death said, "Tell Delia to send Dimitri to my house."

   Sandra pouted, "Of course..."

...

   Dimitri was a boy of sixteen years old. He wasn't a ghost like most people in this world were. He was actually undead. The curse was put on him by Death himself.

   Dimitri's curse mark was two black lines that paralleled down his face, both of them going over his black iris eyes. It went well with his spiky black hair, pale skin, black shirt with "Skrillex" written in white block letters, blue skinny jeans, and black shoes.

   "Dimitri!" came Delia's voice from the air.

   Dimitri looked up to see his mother flying towards him, "Hey, mom."

   Delia gave him a kiss on the head, "Sweetie, Death requests for you."

   "No." Dimitri began walking away.

   "Please?" Delia pressed, "I know you don't like him, but without him, I wouldn't have a job..."

   "He's the one who gave me this curse!" Dimitri yelled, "Or have you forgotten?!" He pointed to his face.

   "Just see what he has to say." Delia begged, "Please?"

   "Fine." Dimitri began heading towards Death's house.

   "Sweetie! He's at his office--" Delia began.

   "Knowing him, he's at home." Dimitri was finally out of sight.

...

    Death's house was a black mansion with blood red spikes coming out from the sides and top. Dimitri had been inside it when he was little. He opened the door and walked right it, not bothering to knock.

   "Rude as ever, Dimitri." Death said, still in his human form.

   "I see you are in your human form. Planning on going somewhere?" Dimitri asked.

   "Possibly." Death rose from a chair he had been sitting in, "Dimitri. I have a favor."

   "What is it?" Dimitri asked with caution.

   Death threw a photo at him, which Dimitri caught, "In that photo is Ali Landeros. A girl I have been trying to kill for four years."

   Dimitri gaped, "Four years?! And you STILL haven't done it?!"

   "She's too tough to kill!" Death growled, "Anyway, I need you to go down there and study her ways. I wish to know how she is able to escape me everyday."

   Dimitri mentally broke out in laughs. A girl, only sixteen, has been avoiding Death for four whole years! Dimitri wanted to meet this girl. Not only was she cute(from the photo) but she was badass? He HAD to meet her.

   "What do I get in this deal?" Dimitri asked.

   "I knew you wouldn't do something for me for free." Death sighed, "Fine. I'll give you the one thing you want the most."

   Death grabbed Dimitri's chin and pulled him close until Death whispered in his ear.

   "You and your mother will be alive again and your curse will be gone." Death pulled away to see Dimitri's face.

   Dimitri was stunned. This was a BIG opportunity for him and his mother. After THAT happened...

   "Deal." Dimitri took Death's hand.

   "Good answer." Death smiled.



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
I love Dimitri. He's just so hot. Lol. And you'll find "THAT" out later. It's actually a sad story. T^T

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The scene with Dimitri being told Death's idea, reminds me of Hades and Meg from Hercules. I just hope Dimitri doesn't end up falling for her like all the cliche movies. Snow White with the axe boy, Cinderella with the prince, it all ends up goodie-goodie.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dimitri DOES sound like a real hottie~ Too bad that he is probably going to be Ali's boyfriend by the time this story is over. I like Death. He seems to be a real hottie in his human form. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dimitri seems like a real hottie. :DDD My kind of guy. Anyway, Death seems to be kind of funny. It'd be cool if he was. XD And wow, I can feel the drama coming. Great chapter! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
wow....WOOOO

Posted 12 Years Ago


He sounds hot hehehehehe
Things are getting good! And death sounds funny

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae