Chapter Five: The Mall

Chapter Five: The Mall

A Chapter by Rae
"

Ali and Kasi go to the mall. Guess who they see there?

"
   "F**k..." Ali muttered under her breath.

Dear STD,
   Life just LOVES me, doesn't it? The guy I DIDN'T want to see shows up at my door and says he's moved in next door. F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


   "Hey, Ali!" Kasi rested her arms on Ali's head, "He's pretty cute! Too bad he can't see me."

   "Actually," Dimitri began, "I can see you just fine."

   "EH?!?!" both Ali and Kasi gaped, "You can see..."

   "Yeah..." Dimitri gasped when Kasi tackled him to the ground in a hug.

   "Finally!!" Kasi cried happily, "Someone besides Doc and Ali can see me!!! And it's a hot guy too!!!"

   Dimitri blushed as he tried to push Kasi off of him. Ali pulled the ghost girl off of him.

   "Sorry." Ali said, "She gets a little... overly excited."

   "I can see that..." Dimitri laughed nervously as he got up off the ground, "I never asked for your name, did I? How rude of me."

   "Oh." Ali's face reddened a bit, "I'm Ali."

   "And I'm Kasi~" Kasi purred into his ear. Dimitri let out a shiver.

   An arm was put on Ali's head, again. Doc was standing behind Ali with a smile on his face.

   "Who's this, Ali?" Doc asked, "Your boyfriend?"

   Dimitri and Ali chocked, "WHAT?! NO WAY!!!"

   "Yeah, Doc." Kasi said, "He's not Ali's boyfriend. He's mine."

   Kasi, seriously?! Why must she always hit on guys that are hot?! I mean, she is dead already!!!

   "Would you like to come inside for dinner?" Doc asked.

   "Nah." Dimitri declined, "I would love to, but I have to get home."

   "Aw, maybe next time then?" Doc smiled.

   "Sure." Dimitri waved, "See you guys at school then. Ali. Kasi."

   Ali closed the door and immediately Kasi began giggling.

  "He even says my name in a hot way~!" Kasi rolled in the air.

  "Dip." Ali called her the abbreviated insult 'dipshit', "Anyway, I'm bored. I'm going to eat and just go to bed."

   "EH?!?" Kasi clung to Ali, "Noooo~! You can't!!! It's too early!!!"

   "Tomorrow's Sunday." Ali said, "You know what that means."

   "The Mall!!!" Kasi flipped in the air, "YAY!!!"

   Ali smiled and went into the kitchen to eat.

...

   So today we are suppose to go to the mall. Now, before you ask "What is Kasi going to buy?" Nothing you stupid asses! She's a f*****g ghost!!! The only thing she can buy would be a life... HA!!! Get it?!?!? Oh my gosh, I am so hilarious!!! Anyway, we don't even go to the mall to shop. We go to have fun and pull pranks on people. Like last time we went, we pushed a little kid into the water fountain and when his mom came up to us to confront us, we pushed her in too. This time, we were determined to ride down the UP escalators so we can run the people over that are trying to get up to the second floor. I'm SO excited!!!

   Ali got ready quick and ran down the hall into the kitchen, where Kasi was waiting and talking to Doc.

   "Morning, Kasi. Morning, Stevie." Ali smiled.

   "Morning." the two of them greeted.

   "Ali-Bear." Doc began, "Now remember to be careful."

   "I will!" Ali huffed, "I didn't die yesterday."

   "That's because you stayed here." Doc said, "You will be safe as long as you are in this apartment."

   Ali sighed, "I know. You've told me so many times, but I just want to have fun."

   "I know." Doc smiled, "Try not to die out there."

   "Not promising." Ali laughed as she ran out the door with Kasi right behind her.

...

   The mall. So full of life. Full of laughing children. People with shopping bags galore. All full of stupid people that Ali and Kasi could prank.

   "This is going to be awesome!!" Ali and Kasi fist-bumped, earning Ali some weird looks.

   "But first," Kasi began, "Can we go into Hot Topic? I want to see if they have that Finn* hat."

   "Kasi." Ali said, "You are dead. You can't wear it anyway."

   "So?!" Kasi huffed, "I have wanted it since before I died two years ago! Besides, if I can't wear it, then you can!"

   "But I--" Ali had no choice in the matter. Kasi had already pulled her into the store.

   The store wasn't all that crowded, to the surprise of Kasi and Ali.

   Ali decided to search the CDs while Kasi searched the rest of the store. It didn't take Kasi long before she flew over with a look of disappointment.

   "They don't have it?" Ali asked. Kasi shook her head and sighed.

   A guy tried to walk around Ali and accidentally went through Kasi. Kasi's eye twitched menacingly.

   One thing about Kasi, she absolutely HATES it when someone walks through her. She will go APESHIT on whomever did it. It's quite entertaining.


   "A*****E!!!" Kasi punched the guy across the store. Since no one could see Kasi, they thought he just flew across the store by himself.

   Ali laughed mentally.

   See? Entertaining.


   Kasi suddenly got a creeper smile on.

   Yeah, she's pretty bi-polar. She will be totally pissed one moment and the next totally the opposite. I've gotten used to it, knowing her for pretty much a whole year.

   Kasi saw a guy at the other CD stand across the store. She floated over to him. Naturally, Ali followed.

   Kasi then squeezed his butt and the giggled. Ali gasped. He would think she did it!

   The boy jumped and turned around quickly: It was Dimitri.

   "Eh? Dimitri?" Ali asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

   "What does it look like?" Dimitri asked back, "I'm shopping."

   Ali's eye twitched, "Don't get that tone with me, boy."

   "Dimitri!!!" Kasi jumped into his arms, "Baby, I missed you!" She kissed him.

   That's right. She kissed him. RIGHT ON THE MOUTH!!! Do you KNOW how embarrassing that is for me!?!? "Yeah, that is Ali. You know, the girl with the HORNDOG-OF-A-GHOST-FRIEND!!!"

   "KASI!!!" Ali yelled, "This is in PUBLIC!!!"

   "You act like people can see her." Dimitri said, "Calm down. You are making a scene."

   Kasi stuck her tongue out at Ali, which made Ali growl.

   "Hey, Dimitri." Kasi said, "You're alone here, right? How about you come hang with us?"

   "WHAT?!" Dimitri and Ali both gaped, "WHY?!"

   "Please?" Kasi gave those eyes.

   The puppy eyes... DAMN IT ALL!!! She KNOWS that I can't resist those...

   "Fine!" Ali growled.

   "YAY!!!" Kasi kissed Dimitri again.

   Ali sighed, "Let's go, lovebirds."

   Kasi floated out of Dimitri's arm and wrapped her arms around Ali's shoulders, floating as Ali walked.

   "Hey, Ali." Dimitri caught up with her, "Would you be freaked out if I told you a secret?"

   "Nope. Tell me." Ali said, nonchalantly.

   "I'm Undead." Dimitri said with a straight face.



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
The Finn hat that they sell at Hot Topic. It's the hat from Adventure Time With Finn And Jake. I've been wanting that hat since forever!!! T^T

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*O* Undead is zombie right?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kasi-Chan is totally obsessed with that hat, now isn't she? :D Kasi-Chan, no need to be "horndogging" on Ali's boyfriend. ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
lol thats like the coolest hat in the world. lol kasi if i didnt know u in this story i wud call u a s**t

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae