Chapter Seven: Older Brother

Chapter Seven: Older Brother

A Chapter by Rae
"

Dimitri's first day of school. Also, Ali meets Dimitri's "older brother"... Ok, so Italics mean Ali is writing in her diary, right? So flashbacks will be written in BOLD. ^^

"
Dear STD,
   I shouldn't be THIS happy. Today was Dimitri's first day of school. And that means I have someone else to hang with besides Kasi. Don't get me wrong, I love Kasi, but sometimes I just gotta have a living(in this case, undead) friend.


   Ali hurriedly got ready. She ran down the hall and into the kitchen.

   "My, Ali-Bear, you sure are excited." Doc smiled.

   "Well, Stevie, today is Lovato's first day of school." Ali said, picking up some toast.

   "Lovato?" Doc raised a brow.

   Kasi decided to answer, "That's Dimitri. The boy next door."

   "Ah." Doc said, "So, basically, Ali-Bear's new boyfriend."

   Ali choked, "THE HELL?! HOW THE F**K DID YOU GET THAT IDEA?!?"

   Doc laughed, "It's so obvious, Ali-Bear. You and him have a lot of chemistry."

   Ali's face reddened, "Whatever."

   "Let's go, Ali!" Kasi said excitedly. She was also excited for Dimitri's first school day.

...

   Ali was walking with Kasi floating behind her. Both stopped when they saw Dimitri with another guy. He had long black hair in a low ponytail and his arm was around Dimitri's shoulders.

   "Hey, Lovato!" Ali yelled, getting everyone's attention, "Is that your boyfriend?!"

   Dimitri's face got red as he pushed the guy away from him, "Shut the f**k up, Ali!!"

   "You are Ali, yes?" the guy said, "I have heard much about you from Dimitri."

   Ali smirked, "Oh? You been talking about me, Lovato? Telling people how sexy I am, or what?"

   "Shut up!!" Dimitri growled.

   The other guy kissed Ali's hand, "I am Dimitri's older brother. You can call me D."

   "D." Ali repeated, "Nice to meet you."

   Ali looked back and saw a panicked look on Kasi's face. Kasi suddenly vanished into air. Strange...

   "Bye-Bye, Dimitri!!" D kissed his little brother on the cheek, "I'll be by to pick you up after school, cutie!!"

   Dimitri shoved D away and stalked onto the campus.

   "He has a brother complex, doesn't he?" Ali laughed, but she became quiet after she saw Dimitri's face. He looked like he was thinking hard about something.

...

   After Dimitri got home from the mall, he opened the door to his apartment and went it.

   "Hello, Dimitri." Death greeted him. He sat in his human form on the couch.

   "Death." Dimitri growled, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

   "I didn't want you to have all the fun." Death smirked, "Besides, you are getting quite comfortable with the target. That's a no-no."

   Dimitri went silent.

   "You don't deny it?" Death asked, "I see. So you also know that it is true. But I didn't just come here for Ali. There is a rogue ghost that I've been wanting to find for the past two years. She died around two years ago and she escaped me when I tried to bring her to the other world. I haven't been able to find her since."

   "That's two now, huh?" Dimitri laughed. Death couldn't catch Ali nor the ghost girl.

   Death glared, "Anyway, I will play the role of your big brother. Call me 'D' when we are around other people from now on."

   "EH?!" Dimitri shouted, "My older brother?!"

   "Precisely." Death smirked.


...

   'He just wanted an excuse to come here.' Dimitri thought.

   "Hey, where's Kasi?" Ali looked around.

   "How should I know?" Dimitri asked.

   "She disappeared when D came." Ali said, "She had a look of panic..."

   Dimitri gasped, "No way..."

  "What?" Ali asked, wanting to know what Dimitri knew.

...

   "Death." Kasi sat on top of a Stop sign.

   Death turned around and smiled, "Ah, Kasi. I have been looking for you for the past two years, sweetheart. Where were you?"

   "Shut it." Kasi glowered, "You aren't Dimitri's brother."

   Death let out a small laugh, "No. I'm not. But enough about him." Death took out his scythe, "Time for you to come with me."

   Kasi flipped off the sign as Death sliced it in half. She landed on a house fence.

   "Stay still!" Death growled, "Two f*****g years... you aren't getting away this time!!!"

   Kasi did a back-flip off the fence as Death destroyed it.

   "Tsk. Tsk." Kasi disapproved, "You shouldn't be destroying things." She waited until he struck down to kick his signature scythe out of his hand. It landed stuck in the middle of the road. Kasi flew over and grabbed it.

   "Damn..." Death knew what was coming next.

   "Oh, Death." Kasi smirked, "You think I would kill you right now? While your guard is up? No way. It would be too hard. I'll get you when the time is right."

   Kasi sliced a portal in the air with the scythe and jumped through it.

   Death cursed as he stood in the middle of the street without his scythe. Without it, he couldn't return to the other world.

   "F**K!" Death screamed.



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
I found the PERFECT song for this story. At least, I think it is perfect. "There's No Sympathy For the Dead" by Escape The Fate. What do you think??? ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kasi-Chan~! You are so awesome. How much awesome can a person get? Well I believe you just broke the World Record of it. Teehee~ :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Please post the next chapter soon! KEep up the creativity!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
F*****G.AWESOME! DUDE! U WERE SO BADASS IN THIS CHAP!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae