Chapter Four: New Kid

Chapter Four: New Kid

A Chapter by Rae
"

Look who it is? Lol. Dimitri and Ali meet.

"
    Ali grumbled silently to herself as Doc worked on her.

Dear STD,
   Once a-F*****G-gain I was hit by a light post. This is the 12th one this month! And where the hell was Kasi when I needed her most?!


   "I'm so sorry~!" Kasi sobbed, "I wasn't paying attention! I was trying to pull down the teachers pants when I heard you scream! I'm sorry..."

   Ali sighed. She couldn't stay mad at Kasi, "Just make it up to me by pushing people down the escalator the next time we go to the mall."

   Kasi's face brightened, "OK! That will be so fun!!"

   Suddenly, Doc became alert. His eyes narrowed as he looked around with caution.

   "What's wrong, Stevie?" Ali asked, clearly confused.

   Doc simply smiled, "Oh nothing. You need to go back to class soon."

   "EH?!" Ali groaned and hit the infirmary bed's pillow.

   I hate it when he makes me go back to class after I pretty much just died, but I do it anyway. Stevie IS my only family, unless you count Kasi, which she pretty much is too.

   "Doc?" Kasi put her arms around his neck in a hug, "The period only has twenty minutes left. Why not just let Ali come home? Besides, she finished all her bleachers so she has all her points today."

   Doc sighed and then smiled, "Alright, but this is the only time."

   "Yay!" Kasi hugged him and then hugged Ali.

   "Thanks, Kasi!" Ali squeezed in the hug, "It would be a little weird going back and having to explain that I have a good a*s doctor."

   "True." Kasi nodded.

   I LOVE Kasi at times like this! She can get me out of so much s**t!! Just like that one time when I got in trouble from gluing a guy's a*s to his seat and he chased me with it on his a*s. Kasi tripped him and he fell down the stairs so I had time to get away. She then left scary messages, like blood on the walls, telling him not to tell on me. I never did get caught. It was pretty awesome.

   Doc and Ali walked out of the infirmary at school with Kasi floating behind them.

   Ali was walking when a saw a guy with the principal. He had two black lines going down his face. It seemed he was a new kid at school.

   "Eh? Ali, who's that?" Kasi asked from behind.

   "New kid, probably." Ali said. Suddenly, the boy's eyes met Ali's. There was a little spark, but Ali simply glared at him and the spark disappeared.

   What the hell was that?! A spark?! What is this?! F*****g imprinting from f*****g Twilight or some s**t?! No way in hell. That guy is going NO WHERE near me. I'll beat the s**t out of him if he does. Though he is pretty hot... No, Ali! Bad girl! He would run the minute he finds out about the "cheating death" thing. I can't have a love life, can I?

...

   Ali woke up the next day feeling strange. Strange like nothing bad was going to happen today. It was Saturday, which meant Guitar Hero all day with Kasi.

   Ali dressed in her hoodie, jeans, and slippers as usual and ran down the stairs.

   "Hey, Ali!" Kasi floated over, "Ready for Guitar Hero?!"

   "You bet!" Ali laughed, "You are so getting your a*s kicked."

   "Look at the high score, Ali!" Kasi said, "My name is on top!!"

   Doc shook his head with a smile, "Actually, I have the top score. 1,000,000 points."

   "Holy Jeezuz!!!" Ali and Kasi gaped.

   There was a knock at the door and Ali ran to answer it. The moment she did, she regretted it.

   It was the new kid she saw at school. Their eyes locked and the spark was there.

   "Hey." the boy said, "My name is Dimitri and I just moved in next door."

   Remember when I said I wouldn't let him the f**k near me? Well... FML!!!



© 2011 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Writerscafe keeps messing up and it's so damn hard to update like this. Sorry everyone! I will try my best anyways!!! ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I take it you don't like Twilight then...... There's gonna be some fights between us. Lol, there always was.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooo~ What did I tell you? Dimitri and Ali have the sparks of LOVE~ It's already happening, and it is only the 4th chapter. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this story. L.O.V.E. I.T. Keep up the creativity!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ali
XDDDDDD dude omfg XD lol cool chap!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

Rae
Rae

About
Some interesting facts about me: I'm non-binary and use They/Them pronouns, I'm a Taurus, and I have severe depression that self-sabotages me every waking moment. I've been writing since I was in 5.. more..

Writing
Dorm Life Dorm Life

A Book by Rae


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rae



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One: Meet Ali Chapter One: Meet Ali

A Chapter by Rae