Uncategorized Writing/Poems

Uncategorized Writing/Poems

A Chapter by Eliott
"

We get a look at Gabe's poetic side, which may be the most revealing of everything Gabe has left behind.

"
The uncategorized writing proved to be the most interesting because a lot of it that wasn't written in code was poetry, so it was still very symbolic and vague. The poetry also incorporated the code sometimes. I was not bored by any of this writing, but I have only chosen the few that were related to insect or the club in general.


Infested

It moved slowly like a dying wasp. We never gave it time to catch up. It ate caterpillars, but the nothing ate it. Still, the only soft place was the caterpillar. We weren't prepared for it to sting. It always seemed harmless before. The caterpillar tried to help but was only hurt. To keep the sun from drying up the only one that we all loved we had to spin the harmful bug, who ended up infested. We all looked down without a word, but every singer's cry was heard. We flew away on back of a bird and left it there, infested. Now no one speaks and no one knows of all the places a singer goes and even sitting on a rose, we too are infested. The caterpillar was the saddest one, who's happiness had just begun, but happiness was taken from, and she was left infested. Infested and buried below where nobody thought she would go and not even the singers know she wished to be infested.


Beauty in a Dying Light

There's beauty in a dying light, just as there is in darkest nights. I see her once and then look twice, because her beauty is so nice.
There's beauty in a woken dream, and beauty in a broken seam, and when her shame's displayed and seen, her eyes still never cease to gleam.
There's beauty in a crying child, who's timid, meek, and shy and mild, and if to you her smile beguiled, her wildest dream's no longer wild.
There's beauty in a lying face. There's beauty in a darker place. And even though she walks with grace, and though a smile's on her face, and though she hides behind silk and lace, real happiness is not the case.
There's beauty in a dying light who tries to glow with all her might. But don't be foolish, hold on tight! For she may burn out in the night.

In Her Eyes

Her hair is soft and long and blonde. Her lips are soft and rosy. Her skin is soft and smooth and pink. Her arms and legs are dainty. There's nothing in her evil and she's smarter everyday. Her talent always amazes me but I fearfully await. Await the day when I behold her and catch a glimpse of something bolder. She's gentle, sweet, and soft all over, but I fear more as she gets older.
The way she talks and how she moves and even how she smiles, they all seem familiar but somehow foreign all the while. She's smarter still and softer still and much smaller in size, but the only thing that comforts me is the twinkle in her eyes.
She doesn't have her mother's laugh, which came as a surprise. She doesn't have her mother's smile either I realize. She doesn't have her mother's voice, but it's still soft and nice. But I'm not scared cuz I can see her mother in her eyes.


Unhappy End

The song was played for quite a while before we ever stopped. And every singer added to the harmony a lot. The pirate leads with hammer's strength and double-dutcher's skill; if all their talents don't attract, the caterpillar's will. The burglar was the oldest one and kept the rest in line.
The caterpillar made them stay; she also made them fight. Her beauty was what held them all together. What a sight! But when she had to choose between the singers which to love, silence replaced the lovely song, the symphony broke up. But everybody missed the sound that all the singers made. So they set aside their differences and the song again they played. But when a sixth was introduced and the band threatened to die, they let him in and welcomed him. Well, at least caterpillar tried. The band was never quite as good when insect was inside; the harmony was not the same with six instead of five. And so the singers taunted him and teased him till he cried. But caterpillar always made an effort to be kind. One day when they were teasing him the jokes got out of hand. The insect became mad and fought the leader of the band. Caterpillar was the only one who could have made him stop. And so she made a sacrifice so her friends would end on top. She meant the sacrifice to be small but it went way too far. She was hurt and everyone was left with ugly scars. The band split up a second time, but this time stayed apart. Seeing caterpillar reach her breaking point broke all their hearts. The pirate and the burglar met to play one final game. Caterpillar married him but never was the same. Double-Dutch and Pirate never talked again. Hammer told the pirate just how much he hated him. As for the sixth member, I don't know where he is. But that happy song had quite an unhappy end.


© 2015 Eliott


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on July 1, 2015
Last Updated on July 3, 2015


Author

Eliott
Eliott

IL



About
Hey guys. If you remember me, I used to write here under the name Katie. Katie is gone. We are Eliott now. We have always used writing as an outlet, and ever since we were little we wanted to be a .. more..

Writing
Flip a Switch Flip a Switch

A Poem by Eliott