Sorry

Sorry

A Chapter by Clown Princess of Crime
"

5 years after his death and Cazzy is still trying to get over the loss of her closest friend

"

Cazzy looked out across the sea of students lazing about in the court yard of the school, her head was resting on her best friends strong shoulder, "why are we here?" she asked broadly. Her fingers absent mindedly traced patterns on his jean covered leg.

"Keeps you off the streets and away from him" his deep voice rumbled in his chest softly.

Cazzy looked up at him from under her green bangs "Daddy’s not that bad" she pause "Well to me!" she says and starts laughing knowing all the horrible things he does to Gotham on a daily bases. Her best friend shakes his head at her. "Aw Jason don’t be like that" Cazzy says giggling.

"Iris," he says shaking his head using the nickname he gave her so many years ago.

Cazzy stands up quickly and spins on her heels to face him "Come dear Jason you are late for class one more time Master Bruce will have my head on a silver platter" she says impersonating Alfred.

Jason chuckled softly at her and stood up quickly his arms wrapping around her and lifting her from the floor. “Got cha’!” he exclaimed spinning her around.

Cazzy squealed happily kicking her legs “Red!” she yells his nickname laughing as he tosses her in the air, she lands on her feet gracefully and falls into a cartwheel giggling as people dive out of her way, Jason following her close behind, a shrill ringing filled her ears.

 

Jumping Cazzy rolls off her bed landing on the floor with a soft yelp, she was fighting with her blankets to get out,  the shrill ringing still filled her ears, angrily ripping her arm free of the consuming covers she grips the alarm clock and throws is against the far wall grinning as her room falls into silence. Cazzy sat up blowing her green bangs out of her unique eyes, she lightly rubs her eyes surprised to find them wet, and quickly she dry’s them and crawls out of her covers, sighing softly she gets dressed, wishing she could sleep longer, her dreams are the only place she can see her best friend anymore. She pulls on a white dress that had a red belt; the belt buckle was a big broken heart pulling on her red thigh boots she looks out her window at the Gotham harbor the sun was covered by brown smog clouds. Standing up she walks to her bathroom silently glad her family wasn’t up yet. Pulling out her makeup bag she puts her white face paint out and puts the white base on, she does her red lips into the “joker” smile making it look as if her lips are bleeding, instead of the traditional black around the eyes liker her mother and father do she puts purple around her green eye and green around her violet eye. The last thing she puts on was the most important thing to her, a necklace Jason had given her for her 10th birthday it was a simple silver chain with an amethysts heart, the day Jason passed the amethyst had cracked and almost shattered.

Cazzy skips down stairs seeing her mother feeding her “babies” Bud and Lou “Morning Cazzy dear!” she sings in her annoying voice.

“Morn’n Harley” she says dryly walking past her and grabs some of her “Toys” Cazzy push’s the throwing knifes into their spots, she strapped a couple bombs to her thighs and swiped a pack of smokes from the table “Daddy I’m heading out” she yells loudly.

“Have fun Angel” his cackling voice came from the back of the warehouse, ‘must be torturing some poor soul’ she thought shaking her head and grabbed the keys to her bike and walked out letting it slam behind her.

 

Straddling her bike she revs it to life and takes off down the streets tears stung her eyes as her blonde white hair flew behind her, it was Jason’s anniversary, a few minutes later she killed the engine and got off her bike she jumped the fence into the Wayne manor and made her way over to the small grave yard that held Mr. Wayne’s parents and Jason’s bodies. Cazzy laid a bouquet of fire lilies on Jason’s grave, she had stopped at a small flower store and had gotten some flowers for him, “I know you don’t like flowers Red but…I’m sorry” she chokes out, she was the reason for his death, “If I only stayed away from you, you wouldn’t be here” a white gloved hand covered her lips, she missed him so much. Whipping the tears from her eyes, glad she put the water proof makeup on, Cazzy stood up hearing someone was coming and darted away “Wait Miss!” an old British accent yelled after her. ‘Sorry Alfred’ she thinks softly and climbs the gate with ease and lands on the ground in a catlike crouch and runs to her bike jumping on it drives away quickly. 



© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

not bad this is a batman fanfiction story isn't it

Posted 10 Years Ago


Clown Princess of Crime

10 Years Ago

Yes it is, glad you could tell :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013


Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing