Robbin

Robbin

A Chapter by Clown Princess of Crime

            “Jason!” Cazzy gasped, sitting up her wild hair flying about her. Lighting flashed filling the black sky, a loud crash rolled across the sky. Cazzy looked up wondering what was pelting down on her. As her fogy mind cleared slightly she realized it was an icy rain stinging her skin. Quickly she stands up stumbling over her feet she falls backwards, holding back the scream of terror as she feels like she’s freefalling for a split second. The hilt of one of her knifes gets caught on the edge of the building and she slams into the window, with a sickening crack she hangs there dangling over the still busy Gotham City street below. Shaking her head lightly she uses her upper body strength to pull  her body away from the building, her long fingers grasp the edge of the roof top just in time as her knife gives out and is hanging by one hand. Pulling herself up she shakes her soaking hair out as she stands up overjoyed to be on somewhat solid ground.

                Shivering from the cold, adrenalin running through her veins she looks around with wild eyes, searching for him she knew he was here “Jason?” she yells out, the vicious wind stole her voice away as it slapped her in the face with her own hair mockingly. Lightning filled the sky and she sees a figure standing in the same shadow “Jason?” she whispers. Her body freezes as the dream flashes through her mind. “Cazzy?” a deep voice she knew all too well called out to her over the rawer of the wind. Spinning on her heels she sees Robin “Jason!” she screams brightly and runs to him rapping her arms around him “I’m so sorry I killed you” she mutters softly, she presses her lips against her childhood love.

 

                Something in the back of her mind told her this was wrong, he was wrong. He’s too short, to skinny, to…soft her mind whispered. But none of that clicked because soon her head started spinning, her arms slipped from his body, she could feel each part of her body give out and collapse under her, looking up into a spinning sky, darkness slowly consumes her. The last thing she saw was The Batman’s intense blue eyes staring down at her. 



© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on November 20, 2013
Last Updated on November 20, 2013


Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing