Motel

Motel

A Chapter by Clown Princess of Crime

Looking out the motel window The Bat single light up the night smog covered sky. Sighing, the man yanks the curtains closed sending his room into a darkness that he felt comfortable in. Plopping down onto the twin sized bed he lets out a ragged sigh. Without looking his hand searches for the remote, thinking that TV would take his mind off the betrayal that was still so fresh in his mind’s eye, his fingers wrapped around the cool hard plastic of the TV’s remote. A callused thumb runs over the buttons, finding the button to turn the TV on he presses down on it. Squinting as his pitch black room is flooded with light, he gives himself a minute for his eyes to adjust to the lighting, the anchor woman on the TV was saying something so he turned it up “after a month of terror The Joker has finally been caught and thrown back into Arkham” the smile on the woman’s face couldn’t be brighter.

Screaming in agony the man jumped up and yanked the TV up ripping the cord from the wall and tossed the plastic box into the wall across from him,  in a frenzy the man was ripping the room apart then fell to his knees his long fingers digging into his black hair and sat there sobbing.

An older man who owned the motel came bursting into the destroyed room, it looked as if a tornado had hit the room with the man who checked in an hour before sitting in the middle sobbing, the owner started screaming that the dark haired man would pay for this, seeing the man on the floor wasn’t listening he started to grab for him ready to beat him down.

 

Instincts taking over the dark haired man on the floor grabbed the owners hand twisting it around he broke the older man’s arm and put him in a sleeper hold. Laying the owner on the bed he quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out of the room. The caller of his jacket was pulled up hiding his face some as he walked down the busy streets of Gotham. Walking by a store with TV monitors in the window he glanced at them seeing they were on, something caught his eye, a women with blonde almost white hair danced in front of the camera twisting an officer’s arm breaking it in three places. He couldn’t hear it but could tell she was laughing like a manic, a man in skin tight black outfit that had blue on it swung into the camera frame; the woman tossed the officer into the other man and ran off the camera freezes. The man places his gloved covered hand on the window “Cazzy,” he whispers softly. At the bottom of the screen words Princess of Crime still at large his hand turned into a fist and he banged it against the window.



© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


Author's Note

Clown Princess of Crime
I hope you guys like it so far

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013
Tags: Crime, Motel, Batman, Cazzy


Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing