Shadows

Shadows

A Chapter by Clown Princess of Crime
"

Waking up to thuder Cazzy is starttled as a man who looks so much like someone who she knows to be dead attacks her

"

Jumping roof to roof Cazzy slowly makes her way home. Bright lights light up the warehouse GCPD swarmed the place, sighing she sits down and watches them bring her families things out. Seeing the police started bringing her things out she quickly tosses a smoke bomb down there causing a panic between them and jumped down, she ran snatching some of her things up and some of her toys she darted out disappearing into the shadows. “Where to crash?” she asked herself when she was sure that the GCPD lost her trail. Her white gloved covered fingers gripped onto a fire escape and climbed up to the roof of the building. Cazzy let her legs take her where ever they wanted to go, an hour passed and Cazzy sat down on the edge of the roof, kicking her legs against the building she looks out at the busy up Town Street below her. The lights from below casted strange shadows on the roof tops, sighing, she laid back, rocks tangling in her long blond hair.

Cazzy had just drifted off when a shift in the rocks caught her attention, rolling to the side Cazzy jumps up spinning on the balls of her feet, lightning flashes across the sky showing a man with darkish hair hiding in the shadows, he couldn’t be much older than she. Cazzy smiled her insane clown smile “hasn’t anyone told you not to f**k with the Clown family?” she asked giggling, flicking her wrist her hidden blade popped out. The man hiding in the shadows got into a fighting stance, lightning flashed across the sky this time, Cazzy was staring at the man as he charged her “Red?” she asked dumbly, regaining her senses she sided stepped the man barley missing her, her long fingers curled around the back of his neck and pulled him backwards slamming him into the gravel. She winced as the man grunted in pain. This man looked so much like Jason it was starting to freak her out “Who are you!” she yelled forgetting everything her daddy showed her, letting her emotions get the better of her.

The man brought his head up smashing it into her nose; Cazzy lost her grip and fell back on her butt. The man flipped up and grabbed her by her hair lifting her up his other hand tightening around her throat. Gasping for hair Cazzy’s nails dug into his face, the man tossed her across the roof, sliding Cazzy whimpered as she felt the gravel tare into her skin. The man jumps on her making the air leave her lungs “you betrayed me!” the man screamed. Lighting flashed again, his green eyes full of rage, thunder boomed and rain started poring over them, the man made a fist to hit her.

Braking free of his grip she blocks the hit and rolls the two rain and blood dripped onto the man’s face giving him a red mask, she stared at him anger filling her, he looked so much like Jason “Who are you!” she screams tears stinging her eyes. Cazzy jumps back and dances out of the man’s reach, the man charges her and tackles her, and he almost sends the two of them over the edge. Kicking him off her the man stumbles back and trips over her foot and starts falling over the edge. Cazzy grabs his hand the rain and blood running down her arm making her grip slippery, the man looked up at her with sad eyes knowing his death was here “No,” she yells “Don’t let go!” the man dug his nails into her hand as he slipped.

“You are not him” he says before his hand slips out of hers.

 

“JASON!” She screams as he plummets to his death.



© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


Author's Note

Clown Princess of Crime
this one took me some time to write, i had 2 pices that i really liked so i smushed them together, hope it's as good as i think it is

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on November 20, 2013
Last Updated on November 20, 2013


Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing