Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Alfred

Alfred

A Chapter by Clown Princess of Crime


“Who was that?” Master Wayne’s deep voice asked as Alfred shut the door slowly behind himself.

                “I believe it was the young lady Master. Jason was always hanging with” he says laying the flowers down on a table “she brought him these”

                Master. Wayne’s face never changed “Put them in a vase and put them back where Iris had them” he’s gruff voice demanded before retreating back into his Bat Cave.

 

                “As you wish Master. Wayne” he says softly before making his way to the kitchen, Alfred was debating on whether or not to tell Bruce about the clown makeup she was wearing. Reaching up he pulled down a simple black vase and filled it with water he put the flowers in the water and took them back to the grave “she still cares deeply for you Master. Jason” he says softly and sets the flowers down and walks back inside.



© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


Author's Note

Clown Princess of Crime
this short chapter is in Alfred's Point of view

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013


Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing