Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Koda Shinsei

 

“Guess you’ve gotten better Lain, but still not the best,” Koda said with a joking tone, Lain didn’t say a thing only he dropped that knife which he held in his hand and right when the knife hit the floor Lain placed his right hand to the hilt of the blade on his back and gripped it. Kodas eyes narrowed as he saw Lain grip the hilt and sighed, “Taking this seriously aren’t we?” he said. “Guess I am,” after that comment that Lain said he smirked as though he had already won. The wrapping around Lains blade slowly fell to the ground till a large six foot buster blade showed. Koda’s eyes narrowed to the point were they’re half open then say, “So this is how it’s going to be huh?” Lain replies to him with a nod but in that instant that Lains head returned to normal Lain vanished from Koda’s sight, Koda eyes widened when he noticed that Lain was right in front of him, Lains blade close to Koda’s stomach an inch away before Koda vanished but once Koda reappeared ten feet away he notices a cut through his shirt were Lain had almost hit. Koda thinks in his head, what’s going on, how could he have hit me I dodged it.” That’s when Koda finally notices a small aura surrounding the blade, “you noticed hm, well I cant blame you for noticing to late but I can extend the range of the tip of my blade an extra five feet.” Lain comes rushing towards Koda now faster then he was before, he slashes at Koda’s stomach first but Koda keeps jumping back away from the range of just the blade but with the aura Koda gets slightly cut from his stomach then gets cut on the left shoulder following from that he has his left elbow cut, then finally he has a slice from his knee and down five inches.

                Koda is panting heavily, blood spilling from the cuts that Lain has caused him, “You got me good, can’t believe you’ve gotten this good.” Koda laughs some. Lain lets out a smirk before saying “I was searching for you a long time after that incident; you know the one when I killed HER.” Lain starts laughing like a mad man. Koda stands up right both of his eyes starting to grow into a blood red color aura grows around his entire body, Koda’s eyes are covered by his hair for just a moment before the blast of energy reveals his right eye, the pure killer intent in his eyes made Lain freeze for a moment. Lain starts shaking wildly before he calms himself, Koda whispers “I’m going to kill you.” Koda vanishes from Lains sight completely and appears right in front of Lain Koda slams his right fist deep into the gut of Lain sending him flying all the way to the opposite wall. Lains eyes widen in shock from this outreach in power that has just been showed but Lain wasn’t going to go down that easily, Lain took his blade and vanished reappearing behind Koda but before he could even swing his blade Koda’s right elbow slammed Lain right in the center of his chest, sending Lain flying once more but this time while Lain was in the air Koda appeared behind him and suddenly used his right fist with a large amount of aura surrounding his fist and slammed his right fist through the center of Lains chest. Lain didn’t even know what happened in that moment all he saw was a blast of light then there was a hole in the center of his chest, Koda was on the opposite side of the room now blood dripping from his fist, “done already, what a shame.” Lain picked his blade from the ground, the aura surrounding the blade increased dramatically to the point that this dark blue aura could be seen clearly around the blade. Koda stilled looked the same but the aura around Koda’s body was increasing more and more as though it would never stop, Lain glares at Koda seeing that even though he’s putting all of his energy into this blade that Koda was still far more advance then he was. Koda placed his right hand on the hilt of the blade which was in the sheath on the left side of his body, and then suddenly Lain felt it this great amount of force and the intent to kill not only from Koda but from the blade itself. Koda draws the blade from its sheath and you see a slight glimmer of steel but the rest of the steel was covered in a red substance dripping down the blade, Lain finally noticed it was blood.    

Lain pulled his Buster Sword right in front of his body so that it would cover over the left side and also the center of his body trying to cover up his vital organs. Koda’s body suddenly vanished and with not even a split of a second pass Lain could feel a blade through the center of his chest only slightly missing his heart. Lain wondered why there was such a difference in there strength that when he finally noticed, that that being isn’t really Koda but the being with in. Lain jumped back forcing the blade out of his chest but when Lain had landed he was caught off balance from the amount of blood that he lost during this fight, but before Lain could fully reclaim his balance Koda’s form was right in front of him those blood red eyes staring down at him with the intent to completely destroy him. When Lain though it was all over and he stood still in defeat but to his luck an explosion happened to the west wall were soldiers came through twenty surround Lain and Koda, with these few moments that Koda was distracted Lain took this time to vanish and appear a block away on the old shoe factory. Koda looked at ever single one of the men before he said, “twenty against one that sounds like uneven odds,” he spoke those few words then vanished appearing behind the soldier on the left of his original spot, “for you at least.” In that moment the head of the soldier was completely torn off but not only was it torn off it was completely shatter to nothing, there were no scraps of that soldiers head on a little wave of spoke which surrounded Koda’s right hand and the man neck which the head came off of. All you could hear from that building was the terror of those screams which were horrified and there screams for help that echoed through the ghostly town which had sent them there. Koda came out through the large hole that those soldiers had created with a rather distasteful look on his face before saying, “cant believe they made me lose my meal,” he licked his lips before smirking loudly.



© 2009 Koda Shinsei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on February 26, 2009


Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing