Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Koda Shinsei

                There was a man, now this man was around six foot and three inches; he had brown hair which wasn’t spiked up but spiked in front of his face. He wore a black t-shirt which went to his waste and was a large size thanks to his height, along with that shirt was a coat, this cloak was as black as night and went right to his ankles; for his pants they were long and black they reaches to about half of his shoe then following that he wore black shoes and were metal a little. The weapons this man would be holding would be five and a half feet long and you would not see the actual blade for the blade would be with in the sheathe, the sheathe itself was made of jade and looked very clear as it looked new but had some scratches and looked some what beaten up for it had some cuts along it which looked like it had been used to defend against many swords that have dared to try to touch this man. This man had a glove on his right hand but not on his left and on his right waist would be a gun holster which had contained a Desert Eagle. The only thing about this man that you would not know is that his dark blue cold eyes that look at everyone will occasionally change to a dark red which would resemble blood, his age was twenty four, and from what some witnesses have seen….this man isn’t compared to a man at all but more to a animal, more to a blood thirsty wolf.
                The man which most people called a monster was just sitting on a brown bench which lied in the town center of a town named Lost Head as the name suggests this town was known for many executions by the removing of the head. This town was mostly a dead town but there were some people who were still alive not including the towns’ mayor which was a fairly fat man, about two hundred pounds this man was and he was five and a half feet. The man always wore a little king like robe and shorts which were bigger then he was, he wore no shirt for no shirt in that town for him to were for the tailors have all been killed. The only people around is that man which is sitting on that bench and the mayor along with all his servants that only live because they don’t want to die, and then the guards which protect the mayor and who execute those who disobey the mayor. Other then those few there was only one inn in the entire town.
                The man walked into that inn at two a clock in the afternoon, he walked right up to the inn keeper and he had a name tag which showed the name Bob. The man said “can I get a room for a night?” Bob replied “of course but the price are rather high thanks to the tax increase from the mayor.” The man said in response “I can pay the money, so what is the price?” Bob replied to this man while he was taking a rag and drying off a beer cup “well the price a night is twenty dollars so eighty dollars in all.” The man gave him all the money and with an interest of an extra ten, Bob gave the man the key to his room and then said “have a good day sir.” The man didn’t say a thing but went right to his room door down the half from the man desk and unlocked his door seeing that the room seemed more like a sweet room, the man looked around and everything seemed to be as good as new which was a bit of surprise but not to be unexpected for it was a very empty town and for the people still alive some would want to make visitors to this town comfy on there stay.
                A day has past since the man was there and now the man walks around the ghost town relaxed and casual, this was unusual around this place so the man kept walking along town hands in his coats pockets and his hair covering his eyes when five guards show up and they stand in front of this man before the guard with a red neck tie stands before the rest which they were all wearing black suits along with black dress shoes. The one with the red tie then said “excuse me sir but do you have permission to roam these parts of the streets?” The man looked at them with a puzzled look but they could still not see the mans eyes and the man replied “I need permission?” The guard looked a little annoyed right about now and said in a stern voice “yes you do, and if you don’t them we’ll have to remove you by force” after those words the other four guards surround the man by each being in a square type box around him. The guard on the front right side of the man then rushed at him pulling a knife from his right pocket which was on his pants and thrust the knife forward right towards the mans stomach region but right before the guard at the tip to the mans coat the man vanished from that spot. The guards looked around left to right then looked up on the roofs of the buildings seeing the man sitting on the edge of the tailors’ shop which is now deserted and something could be seen on the mans face and it would be a slight smile. The guard with the red tie says “I am Weechie and I’m the highest commanding guard in this town, I shall not allow you to leave here.” The other four guards had no names but they had numbers on the shirts for there suits and there numbers were five, seven, fifth teen, and three. The number fifth teen jumped from the ground and he was the one that had the knife in his hand from before so now number fifth teen thrusts the knife same as before to the stomach of the man and he does not hit the man for right before the knife touched his coat the man has vanished once more but this time he was across the street on top of the bakery and number seven jumped directly for the man now taking out five smaller knives then number fifth teen and throws those knives to the arms and legs one aimed for each leaving one for his chest right between the rib cage. The man only stood still as the knives would deflect off of some strange dark blue light which covered the front of the mans body, Weechie stared at the man for a moment and said “Death Dealer Koda” he said it as though there was some fear with in his voice and once his men heard that named there eyes widen greatly in shock.
                Number seven which had attacked Koda second then lands back onto the ground and with his right foot he begins to step backwards, Weechie smiles in delight as though he is not afraid yet excited that he would be facing the infamous Death Dealer ranked Koda. Koda with his dark blue eyes stares down upon all the men and stands up and stands on the edge of the building before saying “I had fun but” he took a moments pause then continued “time to vanish” Koda snaps his fingers and right then smoke appeared every were and Weechie along with the other guards could not see the male which stood atop of the building, the guards quickly tried to get out of this smoke running down the street for almost a quarter mile before it finally vanished and the guards murmured to one another “h-how could it be…. I thought the Death Dealers all died” Weechie has his back towards the guards and in his head he says “the mighty Death Dealers   and more over the one named Koda, this will be entertaining.” Koda would be five miles from were the guards and Weechie were and he kept going from building to building trying to get back to the hotel but then that’s were the guards would go so Koda turned right on dead end streets and slips into the broken down amusement park which was very empty there was not a person in sight and all the rides were either broken, falling apart, or completely demolished and with that the remains of that ride would be on the ground which it grave would always be. Koda walks past the old fares wheel and into the abandoned fun house which had nothing but cob webs and paintings of clowns which were town or broken mirrors. Koda sat upon a old plastic clown that used to stand with in the fun house the clown had no head so Koda sat on the body of the plastic figure, but Koda slipped from the plastic clown and leaned against it his eyes lie shut and his body motionless, the man fell asleep in that decrepitude little fun house.

 



© 2009 Koda Shinsei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 3, 2009


Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing