Last Day of School

Last Day of School

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea


Last Day of School

Chapter One

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Isabella looked into her empty locker one last time. She smiled at all the memories her and her best friends had made there. She was still deep in thoughts when Leann and her boyfriend William, Reid and her boyfriend Joe, and Nicholas all walked up behind her. "You ready to go sis?" Nicholas asked. She turned around, smiled and said "yeah! We need to make sure we all know what we're doing today first though," All the others nodded. "Okay," she started, "Leann, William, and I are going to be picked up by Zack. Reid, Joe, and Nich are all walking up to Shermer to wait for Taylor. We," she paused and pointed at William, Leann and herself, "are going to meet you up there. Taylor will drive you three up to the mall and if he wants to hang with us he can, and Zack is going to drive us three up to the mall. Zack is staying I know that for sure." she turned back to Nich. "Is your girlfriend meeting us or not?" she asked him. Nich looked down at his phone and looked at the message he had gotten around third period. "Yes, Hope is going to meet us around 4:30" he said. Isabella nodded and then said "alright then! Let’s go!"

She and her friends all walked out of the hallway and out into the courtyard. Reid and Joe were holding hands , William had his arm around Leann, and Nich and Isabella were talking about what they were doing this summer and planning when they were gonna hang out. When they reached the gate Isabella Leann and Will waved goodbye to the others. Nich Reid and Joe all went to the right and out the gate to Shermer Lutheran High School to wait for Taylor Nich's brother and to wait for the others to meet them there. Isabella, Leann, and Will went to the left through the old cafeteria and out the doors to the gym side parking lot. They saw their friend Joseph and his brother Patrick and went to say Hi to them.

 Isabella looked around and saw Zack standing by his 1978 blue Viper. He had on a black hat with a New York Yankees symbol on it, a black DC shirt, black jeans that were sagged and Nike shocks. When they had said good bye to Patrick and Joseph Isabella went over to Zack’s car. He gave her a hug as usual and took her back pack and threw it in the back seat. Leann and William came up and said hi then got in the backseat of the car. Isabella started to walk around to the passenger side when Zack grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. "Hey Izzy," he said and leaned his forehead against hers, "I missed you!" she blushed and said "I missed you too Zeeky". He gave her a big crooked grin. "Hey love birds! Let’s go!" Leann shouted at them. Both of them jumped and Zack gave her a peck on the cheek. She blushed again and then went and got into the car. As soon as she had sat down he took her hand. She smiled at their hands.

 

They drove up to SLHS and Isabella grabbed her bag, kissed Zack’s cheek and got out. "I’m going to go change clothes" she said. Once she had changed she walked out of the bathroom and into the school lobby. The bell rang to signal end of the day and a rush of students engulfed her. She kept walking with them and then Taylor saw her. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "Hey babe!" he said turning her around to face him. She smiled and hugged him "Hey Taylor!" she said. She walked back out to the car with Taylor at her side. Once they were outside she saw that Nich and the others had made it up there and were talking to Zack. He was leaning against the hood of his car. She walked closer and he held his arms open for her. She laughed but stepped into them anyway. He leaned down and kissed her full on the mouth. She stepped away smiling to go put her stuff in the car.

Taylor had seen them kiss and walked over to Zack. WHAM! He punched him in the face hard. Zack didn’t hit Taylor back right away but said, "What did I do to deserve that?" Taylor smirked and said "you kissed Isabella," Zack looked at Taylor and said "of course I kissed her. Why wouldn’t I kiss her? I love her" WHAM! Zack punched Taylor in the face. Isabella had just put her stuff in the car and came back to see them arguing.

"-kissed her. Why wouldn’t I kiss her? I love her" then she saw Zack hit Taylor. Taylor was about to hit Zack again when Nich and Joe grabbed his arms. "Go get the car bro,” said Nich Taylor nodded and shuffled off mumbling to himself. Isabella went over to Zack and said "Who do you love? I wanna see if she’s good enough for my Zeeky" Zack laughed and took her face in his hands "Izzy, I love you. Did you really think I loved anyone other than my Izzybaby?" She looked at him again.  "I thought I had been just a friend for too long. Besides you’re only joking right? Nobody could fall for someone like me! “Zack just shook his head.”I already fell for you. You don’t know how much it pained me to see you go out with other guys. Every time they held your hand I wanted to cry. Every time they kissed you I wanted to hit them. Every time they held you I wanted to yell get your hands off my baby. I love you Izzy!" he said. Isabella smiled and kissed him quickly. “I love you too Zeeky!"

Everyone clapped and Nich came over and gave Isabella a hug. “I told you there was someone for you! I’m so glad you found someone!" he hugged her again and then turned to Zack and looked at him seriously "if you ever hurt her I will hurt you. She isn’t technically my sister but she’s the closest thing I have to one and I will not let her heart be broken again by another a*s hole." Zack looked over at Isabella and saw that she was looking at the ground and fidgeting with her fingers. She had been doing that ever since Nich had brought up the heart break she had gone through and the depression she had be in for the last four months. He took her hands and pulled her close to him. When Logan her boyfriend of eight months had broken up with her in the cruel way he did, she had become depressed. She cried every night and at one point it was so bad she started cutting. "I will never hurt you like that or in any way!" Zack said. He kissed the top of her head and looked down at her arms. They had raised white lines all over both arms. He ran his fingers lightly over the lines and kissed her again just as Taylor pulled up.

Reid Joe and Nich all got into the Camero and waved bye and told them they would meet them at the mall then drove off. Zack helped Isabella get into the car and waited for Leann and William to get in and then turned around and said "Who thinks we can still beat them to the mall?" Isabella’s eye widened and she said “No! Please! I’m afraid we’ll get hurt!" Zack looked at her then took her hand and kissed it and said "Okay, I won’t try to race them. I promise!” They then turned out of the parking lot and headed to the mall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<---- This is Joseph.







<----- This is Patrick


© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WINNER WINNER WINNER it wasfantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow those are two VERY long paragraphs. xD
Try breaking them up, and, also...
Dialog from a person is separated as its own paragraph.
Following dialog from another is also considered its own.
Please add indentations. D;
As for the content itself, it's good. Keep writing and sharing! ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea